Dreaming of Blood+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:48 pm
Hey, I've been having weird dreams lately... No, I won't fill you in on all of them, but I will share with you people who have chosen to read this that I am indeed "Dreaming of Blood+" If you have also self diagnosed that you are, in fact, "Dreaming of Blood+," feel free to share what you've had happen to you, or who you've met in your dreams that involve Blood+ and Blood: the Last Vampire. ^^~

Notes and Edits.
6/22/07 *Note* I will have no clue whatsoever about Blood: The Last Vampire... so forgive me if you're only dreaming about that and not Blood+.
8/23/07 *Edit* I've now seen the movie... I must admit, it was too far too short. And the w~or~d stre~tchi~ng. Gah!

Original Poll
On a scale of 1-2, how Weird or Cool was your encounter?
Weird 1 - 8% [ 4 ]
Cool 1 - 17% [ 8 ]
Weird 2 - 29% [ 14 ]
Cool 2 - 44% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:12 pm
Here's my dream! biggrin

Everything's dark for some reason, why is it dark? I hear the sound of a crackling fire nearby, but its muffled. I see some light leaking from beneath a doorway, a bit off. Stumbling, I stand on shaky legs, walking over to the door by leaning against the wall. My hands are touching stone, the walls are cool and damp. My feet are bare and they hurt because I'm walking on gravel. I can feel that I'm wearing a dress, but I have only one sleeve, and it's torn around my elbow, which I notice is stinging like I've been cut.
Finally, I touch the hard stone door, but it won't budge. I walk a bit back, and making sure that it's the door I'm heading towards, I ram it hard. Pain blazes through my shoulder like a fire through a dry field of grass. I hear a nasty, but muted, sound, like someone beyond the door is being ripped to shreds- That's when the screaming starts.
I see shadows at the bottom of the door, so I bend down, nervously putting my face to the gravel. What I see are two pairs of feet. One set is bare, with blood dripping down the leg, and other drops of blood falling from something up higher on whoever's body it is. The other set of feet are in formal shoes, but I see blood dripping from that person too. Suddenly, the formal shoed person is in front of the one with bare feet. I hear an attractive man's voice asking, "Where is she?" and then there's a gruesome snapping noise, which makes me gasp, slidning back from the door after I see an oriental man's face fall in front of my eyes, frozen in terror. I feel tears start, and I'm still pushing myself back when the door is swung open. I stay crouched against the back wall, until something to my left catches my eye. I turn my head slowly, until I recognize that its a skeleton, crawling with spiders. I instantly run screaming out of there, neither wanting to be with the dead person in that room, or with the one beyond the threshold that is the only way out. Someone grabs my hand from behind the door, but I pull away, screaming even more, and struggling with all my might against the iron grip. Opening my eyes, I look up into the face of a handsome young man, whose eyes show empathy for my fear of him. Tired, I crumple to the floor and everything is black again.

The 'handsome young man' and the 'attractive voice' are Haji, but I only realize that once I've woken up. I turn over and try to fall back to sleep, waiting and hoping for the next part of the dream, understanding that I was my charcter Erin, but I was pretty much playing the role of Saya, and the handsome Haji-kun had come to save me because I'd been somehow captured after the rampage in Vietnam, but I wasn't asleep, though I'd already lost my memories.  

Kenaserenity
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:09 am
LMFAO~ That happened to me too, when I first started watching Blood+ o.O Its so fudgin weird, I can't remember any of my dreams, but I know like what it was about (yeah I'm weird) At first, when I first watched Blood+ I would have like weird dreams about AU HagixSaya, like they're in high school together or something (don't ask why, my brain needs help)

And then We meet our little Diva in the show, and I TOTALLY lost interest in Saya and Hagi-kins

I've had these dreams like How Diva kills everyone, or even turns Kai into a chevalier or something (I'm such a friggen geek lmao~~~) 8D

So yeah, its so weird, don't know WHY the hell it happens, but it does, and most of the times its entertaining, but its still makes you feel like a retard lmao~ D8  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:44 am
D-i-v-a
LMFAO~ That happened to me too, when I first started watching Blood+ o.O Its so fudgin weird, I can't remember any of my dreams, but I know like what it was about (yeah I'm weird) At first, when I first watched Blood+ I would have like weird dreams about AU HagixSaya, like they're in high school together or something (don't ask why, my brain needs help)

And then We meet our little Diva in the show, and I TOTALLY lost interest in Saya and Hagi-kins

I've had these dreams like How Diva kills everyone, or even turns Kai into a chevalier or something (I'm such a friggen geek lmao~~~) 8D

So yeah, its so weird, don't know WHY the hell it happens, but it does, and most of the times its entertaining, but its still makes you feel like a retard lmao~ D8

Yeah, I felt really dumb when I couldn't get the second part of the dream and also because I was, yet again, dreaming about boys who don't exist... I had the same experience with Dark from DNAngel, and (for some odd reason) Inuyasha from... well, Inuyahsa. sweatdrop I need to be dreaming about my bf.... he'd be teasing me if he were here to read this. xd  

Kenaserenity
Crew

san-hikari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 am
That's not fair I WANT BLOOD+ DREAMS *whines* crying I kill for a dream with Diva in it.
I can't dream>< I get like 3 dreams a year, it really sucks. And half the time I can't even remember them. But on the bright side I don't get nightmares either smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:13 am
Awww.... poor hikari! crying I sleep about 70 percent of the day away, so I forget most my dreams. Plus, when it's night and I'm actually supposed to be sleeping, thats the time its hardest to sleep- so I'm an insomniac. sad And about nightmares... thats pretty nice though. I had a dream the other night that my little sis was throwing knives at me becuase she was just having one of her tantrums. (They're not that deadly in real life, thank goodness. sweatdrop )  

Kenaserenity
Crew

Takenga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:51 pm
mine was totally weird...and really,really long.......

it involved: saya's sword, the last day of school, haji's right hand,
and a nintendo wii...

it was really wierd...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:12 pm
Oooh... Sound interesting. wink I hope I can hear more about this.
Me, I'm still waiting for the second part of my dream- or another one like it. I think the reason that I got my dream in the first place was because I'd been on our rpg sub-forum when I was a little too drowsy. smile  

Kenaserenity
Crew

Takenga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm
yes more dreams of blood shed, from the sword of the demon child...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 pm
Hey, I finally got another BLood+ dream! Even though it's long, I was (miraculously) only asleep for 5 minutes! xd I'd accidently dosed off between doing the dishes... sweatdrop
I drift, a feeling of warmth coloring me from head to toe. I must be in heaven or something, I sigh, deeply in the warmth, thinking only of a special someone who could complete my heaven. I hear a laugh in the background, though it's muffled, like they're trying not to laugh. Who is laughing at me? Then I'm awake... Oh no, I'm asleep again. I hit myself on the forehead with the base of my palm, cringing my eyes. There's the laughter again, light and cheerful. I sit up too fast trying to look for the culprit, but I get dizzy and collapse back to the ground. "Erin, why are you sleeping in the middle of the garden?" the voice laughs again. Sitting up, cautiously slow this time, I see Haji looking at me from the seat... on the... path? I look around me, "Oh no! I crushed the flowers!" I suddenly realized that I'd dosed off while picking a few colorful roses for my sister Diva. "Come on, time to wake up." Haji reaches out to me, but as soon as he helps me up- bam! I fall off the couch, and my brother is staring at me with this incredulous look on his face while he sniggers at me. "What were you saying about the poor flowers?"
stare stare stare
Yeah, I got in trouble for chasing him around the house becuase he'd also heard me sighing Ben's name... sweatdrop I hate it when I sleep-talk.

Kenaserenity
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 am
Kenaserenity
Hey, I finally got another BLood+ dream! Even though it's long, I was (miraculously) only asleep for 5 minutes! xd I'd accidently dosed off between doing the dishes... sweatdrop
I drift, a feeling of warmth coloring me from head to toe. I must be in heaven or something, I sigh, deeply in the warmth, thinking only of a special someone who could complete my heaven. I hear a laugh in the background, though it's muffled, like they're trying not to laugh. Who is laughing at me? Then I'm awake... Oh no, I'm asleep again. I hit myself on the forehead with the base of my palm, cringing my eyes. There's the laughter again, light and cheerful. I sit up too fast trying to look for the culprit, but I get dizzy and collapse back to the ground. "Erin, why are you sleeping in the middle of the garden?" the voice laughs again. Sitting up, cautiously slow this time, I see Haji looking at me from the seat... on the... path? I look around me, "Oh no! I crushed the flowers!" I suddenly realized that I'd dosed off while picking a few colorful roses for my sister Diva. "Come on, time to wake up." Haji reaches out to me, but as soon as he helps me up- bam! I fall off the couch, and my brother is staring at me with this incredulous look on his face while he sniggers at me. "What were you saying about the poor flowers?"
stare stare stare
Yeah, I got in trouble for chasing him around the house becuase he'd also heard me sighing Ben's name... sweatdrop I hate it when I sleep-talk.

Lol~ Poor Flowers XD I can imagine my brother doing that to me too, just making fun of me when I sleep talk or something. I had another dream too ._. and it was REALLY weird XD It was the normal Blood+ story line and somehow the YYH gang was there LMAO~ (YYH = My favorite anime besides Blood+)

It was so weird lmao~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:18 pm
mmm, Haji dreams lol

and yeah... everyone dreams, no matter what. It's what your brain does while you sleep... it just depends on whether or not you remember them. I think the only time you really remember your dreams is if you wake up during them.

and most dreams only last a few seconds, maybe a minute or so.... despite how long they feel.

The human brain is a mysterious thing o.0  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 pm
Heheh. Back when I was in the us and when school was in, (I usually live in Texas or Tennessee during the school year- but we sometimes live elsewhere; last time was Texas), my dad would wake me up in the morning, and I'd look at the clock and see the time, but then I'd sigh and fall back to sleep for what felt like an hour, and I would wake up for fear of missing the bus and see I'd been asleep for a minute or less.
eek But after that small bit of time, I wouldn't be tired anymore... really wierd. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:41 am
Kenaserenity
Heheh. Back when I was in the us and when school was in, (I usually live in Texas or Tennessee during the school year- but we sometimes live elsewhere; last time was Texas), my dad would wake me up in the morning, and I'd look at the clock and see the time, but then I'd sigh and fall back to sleep for what felt like an hour, and I would wake up for fear of missing the bus and see I'd been asleep for a minute or less.
eek But after that small bit of time, I wouldn't be tired anymore... really wierd. eek

It's most likely the shock that you thought you missed the bus that kept you awake lmao~
That happens to me a lot too. I was woken at 7:30 (normally) Went back to sleep for what I thought to be a couple minutes, turns out I slept 5 minutes into homeroom XDDDD My mom thought I was sick, but I just wanted to sleep more =3  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:31 pm
I get sick all the time, so my roomate doesn't get too scared if I sleep a little. I have an immune deficiancy- but it's not aids, so they can't treat it... stare I have to be careful not to be too close to people when they're sick, otherwise I'm out for about a week. It may sound fun, but I have to be productive at home, and catch up on all my missed work; then there's the scary fact that I might get in trouble with my boss sweatdrop  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff