Reply Naruto Guild
sasuke dies?!!??!!! (spoilers?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hearthandgrenade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:17 pm
one of my friends says that sasuke is doomed to be killed by itatchi in the later episodes
I'm not quite sure thou since I haven't seen any of the ones not in english
my stupid computer doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I love sasuke!!!
so, does anybody know??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:42 pm
yup h's a dead man. There is no way he can beat Itachi.  

imsohappy1

Kai Hyuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:16 pm
Dont worry, he isnt dead, yet, if you are watching the english dub like me, he isnt dead, and he isnt gonna die anytime soon, right now in Japan he is still alive, and hasn't died at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:51 am
Yeah, the guy isn't dead... yet. He'll have a hard time going up against Itachi, and he might just die then.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:22 am
User Image

Sasuke = not gonna die.
Otherwise Kishimoto-san would get all sorts of angry fanmail from Sasuke whores complaining about it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:11 pm
not dead yet, but I hope that a** gets what's coming to him.  

liz_bliz_inc

NachoDude

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:53 pm
He's looking for itachi right now, and probly is gonna team up with Naruto or something, way things are going...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 am
NachoDude
He's looking for itachi right now, and probly is gonna team up with Naruto or something, way things are going...
thats wat i was thinking, but now it depends since he's fight deidara and tobi, and the others are seperated somewhere  

DarkGaara5

hearthandgrenade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:50 pm
K thanks!
my friends just mean I guess blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:58 am
LETS COMPARE!!!!

itachi and sasuke are nothing without their sharigan.

he with the finest sharigan wins.

itachi's sharigan is failing....it can't see chakra anymore and his vision gets worse.

sasuke's sharigan is just fine.

itachi hase magenkou sharigan.

sasuke has 1 winged curse seal.

my conclusion!!!

sasuke is gonna get killed by deidara!!!

W00T  

ninja-charles

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:22 pm
ninja-charles
LETS COMPARE!!!!

itachi and sasuke are nothing without their sharigan.

he with the finest sharigan wins.

itachi's sharigan is failing....it can't see chakra anymore and his vision gets worse.

sasuke's sharigan is just fine.

itachi hase magenkou sharigan.

sasuke has 1 winged curse seal.

my conclusion!!!

sasuke is gonna get killed by deidara!!!

W00T
Fail. Source your info. Itachi would destroy Sasuke (in his current state). Sasuke's told us thousands of times.

However, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin>Itachi. Although we haven't seen what Susanoo does yet. I don't think Sasuke knows what it does, so he may be in for a nasty surprise.

Byronic heroes can't do anything by themselves. His gonna die. He's totally gonna die. But not before Itachi. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 pm
hah, yah. my friends have told me false information before, but to this day i still dont know if their source was faulty or if they just wanted to see my reaction. XD

But seriously. if you ask me, its hard to tell if sasuke is going to be dying anytime soon. think about it like this. if sasuke died, wouldnt it put a big hole in the plot? i mean, one of the main stories right now is naruto trying to bring sasuke back to konoha.
somehow, i think that would put a damper on those plans...^_^; granted, the series could probably survive and move on without sasuke, but wouldnt the story just...seem to lose an important quality or message of some kind...?

...besides, kishimoto would lose a lot of the sasuke fanbase. then again, i think we could go on without them too. XD (the stupid OMGLIEKSASKAY ones. not the regular ones. its just a joke.)  

Kexita

Allenia La Fayette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Personally, I hate SAsuke, so I'd think that both of them will die...
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:47 pm
I think that Sasuke will get his a** kicked by Itachi. So he can't die before that. mrgreen  

sabriel111

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:13 pm
A lot of Sasuke haters...joy. stare
Anyways, just because people hate Sasuke doesn't mean he'll die. And he has his Snake squad to back him up against Itachi, and possibly Naruto aswell. So if the going gets tough Sasuke has backup.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff