Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:27 pm
*In the academy, the bells rung, and in a auditorium the Headmaster was preaching about how good the persons who graduated from the academy and ended his speech with this:*

"as you all have graduated from the Academy you will imidiatly find that work is waiting at the X-Faction's labs or in the field this is your first chanse to se how the work you simulated in all the simulators in real life!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:29 pm
striding out corren beathed in the freash air flexing his new hand this was his chance to live.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:33 pm
*after the speech the graduators Logen went towards her apartment*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 pm
Cordire yawned, walking outside. "God that was long," he said, stretching.  

Repressed Memories

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:37 pm
walking up to Cordire corren sais "so what are you going to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Repressed Memories
Cordire yawned, walking outside. "God that was long," he said, stretching.

*Logen smiled at cordire*

"yes, i would actually say the same, and there was No usefull information he gave us, he just told us what we already knew!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm
(This is Repressed...it kicked me off again lol)
"I don't know what I'm gonna do. And yeah, that was pretty useless," he said, trying to answer them both.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Arage

[*with her fist held high she says* "Damn you Gaia! DAMN YOU! ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Arage
"I don't know what I'm gonna do. And yeah, that was pretty useless," he said, trying to answer them both.

*Logen looked at him then she said:*

"well i know what im going to do, go home to my family's home, maybee you two want to come along, we are going to have dinner today and mother said i could bring some friends!"

*Logen started walking towards the parking lot, her car was parked on the first spot to the left she walked up to it, and the proximity key she had opened her door*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[the car was like this but with backseats]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:07 pm
walking up behind her corren said "sher i'll come and drive." hops in front door and a blade come out of his glove of secrets stiking it into the on off thingy he starts the engen.  

King Phar

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:09 pm
"Hell, why not," he said, hopping in the back seat.
(Might have to go very soon.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm
King Phar
walking up behind her corren said "sher i'll come and drive." hops in front door and a blade come out of his glove of secrets stiking it into the on off thingy he starts the engen.

*Logen smiled, a gel started to come out from the seat, making him stick to the seat and the padals went away, and the lights in the roof went off, and a message on Logens Neurotic interface came up,*

"Is this a friend of yours?, do you want to exterminate him or release him?"

*logen just said*

"i programmed the Ai meself and the gel there, is mine too... and just for you to know, only my dna is accepted intoo this car... you shouldnt have done that "

*she said smiling,*

"love it when you do that, last time you got set on fire... when are you going to learn?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:19 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen smiled, a gel started to come out from the seat, making him stick to the seat and the padals went away, and the lights in the roof went off, and a message on Logens Neurotic interface came up,*

*logen just said*

"i programmed the Ai meself and the gel there, is mine too... and just for you to know, only my dna is accepted intoo this car... you shouldnt have done that "

*she said smiling,*

"love it when you do that, last time you got set on fire... when are you going to learn?"
"never ever" he sais as he reprograms the car with his glove "now shall we go mam." as the gel was reubzorbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:21 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*logen just said*

*she said smiling,*

"never ever" he sais as he reprograms the car with his glove "now shall we go mam." as the gel was reubzorbed.

*she made the ai release him and sat intoo the Drivers seat, as the forseats switched places*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:22 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*logen just said*

*she said smiling,*
(hello reprogramed i own the car now.)

*she made the ai release him and sat intoo the Drivers seat, as the forseats switched places*

(hello reprogramed my car now.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces