Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite .//hack??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Kite awesome?
  HECK YES!!!
  Laaaaaame
View Results

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:34 pm
What's your favorite .//hack? I still remain with the all mighty .//hack Roots just because Azure Kite is REALLY introduced into the series than and it still remains to have a really great plot and story line. Azure Kite<--------- MOST AWESOME CHARACTER ALIVE!!!

User Image

Don't make him Data Drain you!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:02 pm
i say either, .Hack//A.I. or .Hack//G.U. i would really love to see Albireo in a show or a game..., i know i know he left for his own reasons but he could have a reason to come back... ya  

SaiyanKev4

[~Haruka~]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:49 am
hmm.....I would say that .hack//roots is my favorite....G.U. is also good ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 am
.Hack//roots is good...but, I like .Hack//G.U.  

-Blooming-artsit-

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 am
.Hack//Sign because Macha/Maha is there! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm
Hrm... That's kinda hard... I'd say either .hack//SIGN or .hack//ROOTS 3nodding  

starmist100

shinji-gore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:44 pm
.hack//G.U.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 pm
Well. I haven't read it yet, but from the introductions i've read on the web, I think my favorite would be .hack//zero.

:]

C.o.l.o.r.[Me].P.i.x.i.e

Kraeven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:48 am
I like G.U. and Sign. The anime of Sign was brilliant and it caught me onto the whole .hack craze. I then proceeded to play through the G.U. series and that took me in between 50-55 hours for the first volume... People say it feels short for some reason and yet for the previous .hack games it took me 40-50 hours to beat the first TWO volumes.

So I like G.U. Roots took me a while to get into because of the bastardization of Haseo's character design. I say in the anime he looks like a white afro'd mexican as opposed to what he SHOULD look like from the game.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:02 am
I liked //Infection-Quarantine. Animewise, I'd say Roots. :]  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:22 am
Honestly I've enjoyed the Infection-Quarantine games the most so far, and of the anime I like Sign the best. I also really like AI Buster and it's sequel. There are no parts of the series that I hate, though the Key of the Twilight anime annoyed me. I didn't see any reason for it to exist, really. XD;

Kraeven
So I like G.U. Roots took me a while to get into because of the bastardization of Haseo's character design. I say in the anime he looks like a white afro'd mexican as opposed to what he SHOULD look like from the game.

Haha! Aw, yeah, it took me a while to get used to how they drew him, too. And I HATE that they have Ovan's glasses reflecting some odd source of light, even when it's not possible. Come on now, artists. Reflective glasses are not that badass. );  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 pm
hmm probably between .hack//Roots, .hack//G.U., and .hack//Sign. I switch between those three most of the time.  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:58 pm
.hack//infection-quarantine

Come one guys gotta stick to the basics here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm
.hack//infection-quarantine, because that's what got me hooked on .hack in the first place! =^_^=  

Anubis-san

Psychomc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:02 pm
roots!! haseo's my fav though.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items