Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:57 pm
A few Rules:
1. No Leet use proper grammar.
2. No Godmodding or Powerplaying.
3. No Spamming or Flamming.
4. Make all bios descriptive and at least pretty long but none over 2 posts long.
5. No starting off with heavy weapons but feel free to find them so long as you have a good description of how.
6. Use (( )) or OOC: when out of character.
7. Make at least 3 lines per post.
8. If you have the last post and wish to add more edit it, do not do a new post.
9. No aimless killing of uninfected/mutated people, if they are infected/mutated go crazy, kill as much as you please but be realistic.
10. No beating people up to steal their weapons unless they are NPC's then do it VERY rarely if at all.
11. No Auto hitting, except for NPC's
12. You can have as many characters as you want. Just dont overdo it!
13. Obey all the main rules.
14. Please, Be realistic! other than the jutsu
15. Romance is aloud but keep it at pg 13

BIO!:

name:
Class:
dorm:
Village:
weapon:
clothes:
appearence:
personality:
history:
Kekegenkai:

Dorms:fire,water,lightning,earth,wind

Your bio should look like this. I will decide weather you are accepted or if you need to fix something.

Lemme start with my character...i guess..

Bio:

name: Ryoku Uchiha
Village:Exodus
Class:Samurai/shinobi
dorm:Fire
Group or evil orginization:Akatsuki
weapon(s):dual katana, kunai, shuriken
clothes: Bottom mesh shirt, Black over shirt, Black Pants, black shoes
appearence: Tan-ish skin tone, white hair, Sharingan active,slashed head protector around his neck, about 5' 11" tall, his ring means Dark
personality: Serious when in danger, Goofy when bored, bored when not doing anything important.
history: He is a missing Nin, and is considered a S-rank criminal for works with akatsuki.When he was ten years old he mastered his sharingan, and it's Fire-based techniques.when he was thirteen he was entered into Anbu black ops.when he was 15 he completed his thirteenth A-rank mission.A month later he joined Akatskuki.
kekegenkai:Uchiha bloodline Limit.

"Well...this place didn't change a bit."ryoku said as he stood on a rooftop."Hmm...well better go pay my respects to the old man."ryoku said as he jumped to another rooftop.Ryoku gets to the cemetary."old man..you tought me alot these past few years...i thought i'd be able to come back and say something, but...i guess i came too late."ryoku said as he look at Sandaime's grave."well..i'm traveling the wrong path like my two idiot cousins are doin..i'm part of akatsuki...Hmm...i won't forget what that perv said to me when i left."ryoku said as he turned around and disappeared. Ryoku reappeared at the Gate into the village."this is it..."ryoku said as he ran trough the forest. he reached the acadamy."...i can't believe Leader sent me to this place..what's so special here?"ryoku said to himself. ryoku went to his dorm and laid on his bed til he got some orders from his higher ups. Ryoku got sick of waiting and went on his balcony and jumped down. "Well...what's there to do around here?" ryoku asked himself as he sat under a tree. "hmm..is that an akatsuki messenger...wonder what he wants..."ryoku said as he jumped up to his balcony."May i help you?"askd ryoku."This is an order from the leader: Ryoku i need you to get me the six tailed jinchuriki, he's in that school, i'm sending you somehelp...it ends there."said the messenger as he started to disappear."Ugh...i have to capture the six tailed....Darn it.."said ryoku as he put his cloak in the closet."might as well get to know these people."ryoku said as he laid on his dorm bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:42 pm
name: Harrun Hiki

Village:Exodus

Class:shinobi

dorm:Fire

Group or evil orginization:Akatsuki

weapon(s): Small consieled sword, kunai, shuriken

clothes: Black undershirt, black pants, brown cloak, and black shoes.

appearence: Tan-ish skin tone, red and black hair infront of his eyes, slashed head protector around his upper arm, about 5' 8" tall

personality: Harrun is very pleasant to be with if you are friends, or well equated. If you are not known to him, he is ussually very quite and mysterious.

history: Harrun is a rouge ninja. He had been missing since he was twelve, always on his own. When he was fouteen, he joined the Akatsuki. He likes to work alone, unless with another very skilled ninja he knows very well and trusts. He specializes in fire and summoning techniques. On his third birthday, he was doomed. His father passed down the demon of the Hiki clan. It gets passed down from father to oldest son and so on. This demon is a tailess leopard. The seal mak is on his arm, under his headband.

kekegenkai: The leopard demon of the Hiki clan.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Harrun knocked on a door in a long hallway. Damn... A new comrad... He thought. The door opened to reveal a Akatsuki member dressed in black with white hair, sharingan eyes and a slashed headband. Harrun groaned as he walked in. "I'm Harrun... Leader sent me here to help..." he said, sitting on a bed the opposite side of Ryoku.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:58 pm
"Alright so you already know about the misson of the six tailed bijuu..."ryoku said as he sat on his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:00 pm
"Yeah... I was filled in on the way here..." He said, kneading his sore neck.

((ooc: Whats a bijuu? x3))  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:13 pm
(( A tailed demon...lol sorry i didn't reply i was doing the dishes))

"Alright, all we have to do is find out who this guy is.."ryoku said as he opened the balcony door. "Ok i'm gonna go investigate see ya in a while" he said as he jumped down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:16 pm
BIO!:

name: Santento Rikoku
Class: Shinobi
dorm: Fire, wind, and Lightning
Group or evil orginization:Akatsuki, ex-Sunagakure shinobi
weapon(s): Katana, shuriken, and kunai
clothes: White Karate top with clan symbol on his back, black belt with many red stripes, black pants, and red shoes.
appearence: tan, blonde, 5'7", ring means blood, slashed headprotector on his right arm, and has his kekegenkai active.
personality: Goofs around every so often but can be serious to win a battle.
history: Missing-Nin, considered an S criminal, became a full fledged genin at the age of 7, became a full fledged chunin at 8, became full fledged jonin at 10, became an anbu at age of 12, left Sunagakure at 13 learned of the Akatsuki after he met Orochimaru at 13, Orochimaru gave him a cursed seal of earth (under his head protector), after that at the age of 14 left Orochimaru when he learned that Orochimaru only wanted his body and went to join the Akatsuki. Completed 1 D-rank, 3 C-rank, 5 B-ranks, and 20 A-rank missions.
Kekegenkai: The power of turning into fire or lightning depending on where you are raised. (Santento turns into lightning)
---------------------------------------------------------

Waits for his partner (Tobi) to get back. When he does he says "hey does the Leader want us?" "Yes the leader wants us to meet in the chamber with the sealing statue." Tobi responded. "Fine." He got up and started walking with Tobi to the chamber. Tobi just kept talking which got Santento annoyed. "Tobi will you shut up?" He asked glaring at him. "Sorry Santento. So what do you think he wants us for?" "Tobi if I knew would I be going?" They finally arrive. "You called us." "Ahhh Santento and Tobi. We would like you to go get the seven tailed jinchuriki when Ryoku and Harrun come back." The leader said. "Ok sir." Santento said. "Are we done?" "Yes you may go for now." "Thank you sir." Santento said before leaving without Tobi.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Ryoku enters the town and goes to the Ramen shop."Hey i'll have one please" ryoku said as he sat down."You know anything about a person with a demon sealed in him?"ryoku asked the shop owner."Demon?...what demon..."the shop owner asked. "nevermind."ryoku said. the shop owner gives ryoku the ramen.ryoku quietly eats.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:08 pm
Harrun sighed. "I'm hungry..." He said to hinself, jumping out of the window and landing silently. He walked to his favorite ramen shop, then stopped when he saw Ryoku. He left without him noticing- not wanting to bother him. He went to another ramen shop, ordering one ramen.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:47 pm
"hey i heard you were interested in the Six tailed jinchuriki." said some guy in the shadows."what if i am?" ryoku replied."well they say he attends school with you" said the guy in the shadows."How would you know?" ryoku asked."Because i am the six tailed bijuu!"yelled raitsuki."oh crap" ryoku said."Listen...don't even try anything behind my back..or i'll kill you...see ya in class." said raitsuki."O....k...i'm scared." ryoku said as he walked back to the dorm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 am
name: siana hyuga
Class: shinobi
dorm:wind
Village: sound
weapon: kunai,shuriken,senbon,2 fans
appearence: User Image
personality:doesn't like 2 show emotions,trys to avoid battle
history: she grew up in the sound village never knew her real family she lived with orochimaru and they plan to destroy every village so the sound village will be top, she always has tayuya with her
Kekegenkai:byakugan

siana and orochimaru and tayuya walk in the forest"when are we going to be their"says siana"patience child"replies orochimaru tayuya walks silently beside them"we better watch out I heard this is one tough village"tayuya says as they reach the gate of the village Exodus  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Harrun returned to his dorm room after stuffing himself full of ramen. He saw Ryoku laying on his bed. Harrun sat down on his bed. "Sooo..... Any news on this demon we're after?" He askeed, creating conversation. "I hear he's at this school. I mean, why else would leader enroll us here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:51 pm
They enter the village"where do we strike"says siana"we go after the hokage first"replies orochimaru they walk to the hokage's office"now let us begin"says orochimaru tayuya puls out her flute and lures every body in the office into a deep sleep.  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:26 am
((Damn you writers block!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:08 am
((what???))  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm
((I can't think of anything to write.....))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff