Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Enter the Jedi Achademy ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Long long ago, in a distant galaxy far far away the jedi achademy was made. For many years people had feared the Force and its users, until a wise man and his sister founded the achademy. They swore that they would protect those who didn't master the Force and that they would help people to adapt to their newly-found power. And many people did join because they were feared and hated in their homes.
It didn't take long before the residents of the achademy became famous.
They started to call themselves by the name: "Jedi"
The Jedi got a lot of assignments and missions from the goverments all over the galaxy. Jedi would, however only take the missions that suited their ethics, wich were strict. That gave the Jedi several new nick names:
"Knights of justice", "the defenders" or "Gray council"
Now it is your turn to become master the Force. Enter the Jedi Achademy and live up to the high standards of a hero!
(*for those who haven't even touched something Star Wars: Force is somewhat mysterious energy that all lifeforms have but only few can control. So, yeh kinda like magic O.o)

READ THESE RULES
THIS IS LITERATE, post as much as possible.
If you're not going to post for a while, tell me in advance.
PM ME YOUR PROFILES
And as for the other rules, check out the other post in this subforum.

Fill out this base of a profile
Character Name:
Race sad Be whatever you want, since the galaxy is very wide)
Appearance:
Position in the academy sad Master, apprentice aka "padawan" or student)
Colour of your lightsaber sad is this getting too intimate?^^)
Best skills in Force and in general:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:31 am

Come on, you don't have to be a Star Wars nerd to join!

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:42 am

Krusadin
Come on, you don't have to be a Star Wars nerd to join!

(Happy? ) biggrin

i have Love the Starwars series all since i saw it for the first time... biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:56 am

Yes I'm very happy biggrin

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 am

*Logen watched as some padawan's struggled with carrying some stones from one place to another she looked as if she was looking back to when she was a padawan, and a tear fell over her master's death and she leaned back against a tree*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:31 am

A creature with skin as black as the night was fightig a floating ball that shot lazer beams every two seconds. She wielded a pale blue light saber and had a blindfold over her eyes. Her hair was dark blue, almost black and knee lenght and her knees turned the opposite way to humans, much like a horses back hoofs. She had two arms that bent forward and two that bent backward. Otherwise she looked like a slender woman with black skin. She wore a short grey dress.

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:39 am

whispering prase to the padawan kendal watched her fight looking for weak spots hi could tell her about later after training
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 am

(Post the same to me trough pm and remove the post you made,
will you. I don't think you have read the rules..)

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:47 am

*Logen made the lazer android thingyy go way faster than normal and made it overdo it on how dast the lazer fired in a second before it exploded to alert the black creature about her prescense since she didnt seem to sense her at the moment*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 am

The creature hopped away from the mechanical ball and turned her blindfolded head towards Logen.

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:57 am

Krusadin
The creature hopped away from the mechanical ball and turned her blindfolded head towards Logen.

*Logen said as she was sitting in a tree resting:*

"hello there"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 am

not turning his head to logen kendal said "well looks like the training setion is over verry good."

King Phar

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces