Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Samurai RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:32 am
okay this is how it is:
first of all, if you don't wan't to be samurai then don't join, this is only a samurai rp, second, you need to discribe your samurai, with name and how he/she looks like, how old he/she is, male or female of course, what weapons he/she uses, and what speciel attacks they have and so on, BUT only ONE speciel attack, you can't have two or three, only one, and IF you really want to have a relationship with another person, then just don't get into sex stuff, because, that can get us all banned from the guild!
The year of the roleplay is 1500, so anything is possible to happen, feel free to write whatever you want^^
I think that was all for now, you can post anything in the rp as long as you follow the rules for the rp and the TOS rules, have fun^^ my own character will be in the next post, hope you will join^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:44 am
Gaia name: Ghost Patriot
Name in roleplay: Bakara
Appearance: a brown dusty shirt, a pair of brown dusty pants, no shoes, have short black hair, and blue eyes (thats all foor now, maybe if I think on something more I will put it on)
Weapon(s): I uses only one spear
Speciel power: can heal people, only one time at day

*walks in the forrest in the middle of the day outside of Edo (real name Tokyo)* what a nice day  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:00 am
Gaia name: Krusadin
Name in roleplay: Rohzen Wit
Apperance: Black, curly hair, tied into a bun on the back of his head. Yellow-shade, brown asian eyes and a golden shade tan skin. Wears black hakama pants and a white shirt. The hairbun has a white silk ribbon tied to it and the ribbon wraps around the mans head, like a band.
Weapons: Two small spiked clubs. In his back he carries a barrel of water, that has a cup attached to it.
Special power: The power to turn water into fire.

Rohzen walked in the forest with a barrel in his back and gained some suspicious looks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:48 am
*sees you* hey you! where are you going?  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:55 am
Rohzen looked at the shouting man.
"Nowhere" he said with a deep (and sexy XD) voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:04 am

Appearence: she had a golden armour that covered that Nice boodey :3
User Image

Gaia name: Wacram Glaziuz
Name in roleplay: Logen
Weapons: a Katana of Light and a bow of Light
Special power: she has made a contract with a Wind god, and is have power to control wind!

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:19 am
Krusadin
Rohzen looked at the shouting man.
"Nowhere" he said with a deep (and sexy XD) voice.

*Logen was looking upon the man with the 'sexy' Voice, she grinned a bit her fur getting warm in the armour, so she took it off, there was water nearby, and she had only a thong alike bikini thinggy... in leather, she then plunged out intoo the water, wich was colder than the air, but not to much colder, just alittle and she washed her fur the sun making it shine extra*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:23 am
The man heard a splash and was left stunned by the half-naked lady.
His face turned red as the setting sun and he suddenly lost all his confidence and sex appeal.
"Oh my...AAGH DON'T LOOK!" he shouted to himself and ran to bang his head on a tree. When he had calmed down he cleared his throat and looked varily around him.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:26 am
Krusadin
The man heard a splash and was left stunned by the half-naked lady.
His face turned red as the setting sun and he suddenly lost all his confidence and sex appeal.
"Oh my...AAGH DON'T LOOK!" he shouted to himself and ran to bang his head on a tree. When he had calmed down he cleared his throat and looked varily around him.

*Logen now looked at the man saying:*

"come join me worrior, im sure you would like to!... the water is good,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:31 am
"I am of the tribe who doesent bathe!" the warrior said blushing again.
"Water's a definate NO-NO for me!" he tried to hide his giant barrel of water clumsily.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:35 am
Krusadin
"I am of the tribe who doesent bathe!" the warrior said blushing again.
"Water's a definate NO-NO for me!" he tried to hide his giant barrel of water clumsily.

*the wind suddently got strong, and the man was blown off his feet, intoo the water,Logen Smiled a bit!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:38 am
The man was soaked and his head sash fell on his eyes as he flew into the water.
"If you're trying to seduce me I must tell you that I am older than what I look like" the man said happily because now he didn't see anything.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:42 am
Krusadin
The man was soaked and his head sash fell on his eyes as he flew into the water.
"If you're trying to seduce me I must tell you that I am older than what I look like" the man said happily because now he didn't see anything.

*Logen said confused*

"umm, why would i want to seduce you, i just want some friends, all my comrades was killed, and allso... im a woman that likes to fight more than to have relationships, though it is tough to not have any friends to talk to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:46 am
"Oh. From where I come from, people have more clothes on when they're trying to make friends. But I guess I got confused" he said and peeked under his sash.
"Fighting is cool!" he said with a childish glow in his left eye.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 am
Krusadin
"Oh. From where I come from, people have more clothes on when they're trying to make friends. But I guess I got confused" he said and peeked under his sash.
"Fighting is cool!" he said with a childish glow in his left eye.

*Logen Laughted*

"well, dont let my clothes be a restrainer for our frienship... where i come from, we dont wear much! she then swam towards a place where it was rather deep and went under"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff