Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Ryujin Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 pm
This is the area that Keade and her sister Hitomi own in the Cloud village. Since Linea (the Raikage) remembers Keade (at 5 years of age liked to poke Linea with sticks), she has vowed to watch over them and help them train. She is in essence returning the favor the last Raikage did for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:53 pm
Hitomi looked around the place that was their new home. "Wow this is huge." she says. It really wasn't overly large, it was more that the house had a area around it for training really. The house was still only a two bedroom place, but there were trees and equipment for training in the front and the back.  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:11 pm
SissyMX
Hitomi looked around the place that was their new home. "Wow this is huge." she says. It really wasn't overly large, it was more that the house had a area around it for training really. The house was still only a two bedroom place, but there were trees and equipment for training in the front and the back.
"I am glad that you approve. I have business to attend to, but if you ever need me please go come to me and ask. Good day Hitomi" Linea says to her and slightly bows. Then she leaves to deal with the matters with the business she mentioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:14 pm
Hitomi returns the gesture and bows slightly back to the Raikage. After the Raikage left Hitomi took the groceries and other things into the house and began to cook. She knew that she was hungry, so she figured that Keade would probably be as well.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:51 pm
Kaede lead the Raikage back to the estate she had given them and through the house. "Hitomi! We have a dinner guest." She called as she made her way towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:06 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede lead the Raikage back to the estate she had given them and through the house. "Hitomi! We have a dinner guest." She called as she made her way towards the kitchen.
"Huh?" *Splash* "Oops" Hitomi droped a whole onion in the soup by accident after hearing her name called.  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 pm
Linea walked to the dining area and sat down. She folded her arms much like a old man would do and started a meditative breathing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes at the Raikage. "You act like an old man Raikage." She told the other woman before moving to the kitchen. "Hitomi...?" She asked looking around.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm
"I hope you like onion...I accidently used to much." Hitomi says as the pot let off a strong onion scent, but other than that it still smelled decent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:37 pm
Kaede sighed and rubbed her eyes. "You do know you can try and scoop out the extra?" She said as she walked over. "The Raikage is visiting us. We also leave on a mission tomorrow so be prepared." She smiled and rubbed the girl's hair before leaving the kitchen to entertain Linea.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:06 pm
Linea was still meditating, then open her eyes. "It's fine the way she makes it. I'm not that picky, a mistake is a mistake when cooking. Training on the other hand is different." Linea sounded very serious, much like Keade remembers her and Hitomi's father.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:15 pm
After the soup was done, Hitomi brought it to the table and set it in the middle. Then she went back to the kitchen, she got bowls, chopsticks, and the steamed rice. Hitomi brought those out to the table, "I'm glad I made a lot." she says as she sets the rest on the table, then sits down. Hitomi was more like her and Keade's mother than Keade was, which was strange being that Keade has done near all the raising of her sister.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:28 pm
Kaede nodded to both Linea and Hitomi. "It looks good Hitomi. And do not worry Raikage, We both take training very seriously." She said her tone and manner becoming quite and serious making her resemble the killing machine her father was trying to make her when he died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:18 pm
"Let's eat" Hitomi says loudly, then grabs some of the veggies from the stew, with her chopsticks.  

SissyMX
Crew

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 pm
The three ate the unusual strew that had way to much onion in it. Linea just nodded after she had enough to eat, had a cup of tea, then left for her office. "We leave early so be ready." she says on her way out the door.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff