Pistol
  A Letter on victim
  An Axe
  Burn Mark
  (your own here)
View Results

HeavenWolf712

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm
We all know that, for some assassins, assassins will kill their target, normally, without leaving any sign, but this is not that case. If you were an assassin who left a trademark showing that YOU were the one who killed this person, what would your trademark be? This is mainly a voting thread, but you could probably actually use this for rps too. Here are some famous symbols that I've come to know that are quite popular. Listed below are some trademarks and if you have one you would like to add feel free to add it.

1.Black Rose
2.8 Ball
3.Target on victim's forehead
4.Tulip
5.Dagger with symbol (any)
6.Pistol
7.A Letter on victim ('X')
8.An Axe
9.Burn Mark

Other than the trademarks you can use this topic to bump, chat, discuss plans, ect. just make sure you follow the rules that were set. HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:20 pm
I have always been a fan of the bullseye, but that's cause I like to play darts. twisted  

que123
Vice Captain

HeavenWolf712

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 pm
ROFL I see that  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:05 am
I also like it because of the movie Daredevil. I thought that Bullseye was one of the best characters in the movie.  

que123
Vice Captain

ivegoncrazee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:56 am
I like a couple that you listed. But I really like the shuriken or the ninja star I think it's small, silent and deadlly biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 pm
I like V for Vendetta's the red rose. Plus he put the letter "V" on everything. V for Vipers twisted  

CharmedOne013

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:12 am
Don't go there Charmed. You know my feelings about that movie! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:48 pm
the skull king from halo 2 is my favorite symbol  

Darknyt

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:49 pm
I almost forgot about the bow tie. This was a really famous sign. Basically the assassin would cut the targets throat and then pull their tongue out of the cut, hence the bow tie. GRUESOME! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:11 am
*LOL* At first I thought you were talking about a real bow tie it made me thing of the big chinese guy in the the old bond movies where he would be all dressed up in a suit and he would kill people by throwing his hat  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:51 am
ivegoncrazee
*LOL* At first I thought you were talking about a real bow tie it made me thing of the big chinese guy in the the old bond movies where he would be all dressed up in a suit and he would kill people by throwing his hat

LOL. I remember that guy. I loved the Austin Powers spoof off of the guy who would throw his shoe and take off his victim's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:48 pm
I must say I love the Illuminati ambigram burned into victem's chests in Dan Brown's book prequel to the DaVinci Code, Angel's and Demons (which I thought was better than Code). I thought it was very intimidating and mysterious to those who found it.  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Icurus Tyrannus
I must say I love the Illuminati ambigram burned into victem's chests in Dan Brown's book prequel to the DaVinci Code, Angel's and Demons (which I thought was better than Code). I thought it was very intimidating and mysterious to those who found it.

Here is a gift for you Icurus. I hope you like it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:06 pm
Icurus Tyrannus
I loved that book! Way more than the Da Vinci code and I'm excited to see the movie hopefully they won't ruin it too much. And I thought the brands in that books were very cool and I hope they are able to replicate them in the movie.  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:27 pm
Yes, I hope they do well at that. I also hope they turn Deception Point into a movie as well (half-way through reading that now). I love the killing methods done by Delta Force, freakin awesome.  
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff