Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
A theory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:54 pm
One of my friends mentioned something awhile ago and I was thinking about it... Remember how Alice couldn't remember anything after she was turned into a vampire? And Edward couldn't remember almost anything about his human life? Well she and I were talking about this and she said "What if Bella gets turned into a vampire and can't remember her love for Edward, or anything like that?" and I was like "NOO!" that would be soo bad. Do you think it could happen? I don't think it will but it is a possiblity right? o:
I hope not crying
But then I was re-reading Twilight and I read the part where Rosalie saved Emmett after his accident thing and brought him to Carlisle, and obviously he still remembers her right? so I was like HA. but still...

what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:55 pm
Don't even think such a thing! gonk  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:39 pm
...Interesting thinking, but I don't think that Stephenie would do anything like that. At least, I hope she wouldn't...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 pm
That would kill me!
But I think it would be an amazing plot idea.
Ohh man. I can't wait til August...

[.tristesse.]

Tamiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Well, Rosalie was with him the whole time. Alice was all alone, yes? And Edward was checked on by Carlisle every now and then, but maybe he wasn't with him all the time, and that's why. Perhaps you need someone there to keep you "grounded," in a sense, or you lose yourself. Anyway, Edward will be with her for the whole thing, just like Rosalie was for Emmett.[/twosecondtheory]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:44 pm
Honestly, I think that that's a possibility. I was thinking about that myself. I mean, Bella has such an awareness against vampires (i.e. Edward not being able to read her mind, her being so comfortable around them, etc.) that we all know that when she gets turned, (yes WHEN, because if Stephenie doesn't turn her in the book she'll be hunted down) she'll have powers like Edward and Alice but probably stronger than theirs. And Ed and Alice are the only two who don't remember their past. So, the only logical explanation would be that they don't remember because of their powers.

*breathes* That was long...

starbrybaby

Mai-Mai-Chan

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 am
It's possible, but I really really hope that Stephenie doesn't do that. Or if she does, she fixes it by the end of the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:12 am
i think bella will be ok, like emmett was  

Fifii

angel2cutiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:22 am
THAT WOULD BE BAD!!!...but knowing Stephanie she'll add lots of twists in the books ahead 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:44 pm
I think she'll still remember her love for Edaward. Cause Carlisle remembered how he turned into a vampire and what happened that night. I think Bella should remember something as important as that. And if she doesn't, then yea, Stephenie better fix it by the end of the book!  

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:17 pm
Yeah it would be a good plot line I guess but I would be soo mad/sad
lol yeah sarah I stole you're idea and posted it o:
I think Bella WILL remember Edward and everything, it's just the possiblity of her not..even tho it's small..still is not good.
I don't think I can wait until August! I must find out what happens. Soon.
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 am
I think they forgot only becuase so much time passed, and they had no reason to remember, so it slipped away, like a dream...
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:52 pm
Interesting theory biggrin But it would kill me to read that plot line crying That is still a good idea for the book though biggrin  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff