Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Anything you dont want trash ink old clothes bring them here Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD FOR YOU!!!
  GOLD!!!
View Results

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:45 pm
Like the title says I am questing for my dream Avi. but also i will you by donating ill just need a little help myself... I have 3 dream Avi's one is in my signature and here is the other two:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 94,286 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Mythrill Halo crying
Western Zodiac heart
Winter Rose crying
Cloud crying
Gift of the Goddess crying
Angelbow crying
Elemental Hair crying

crying -need
heart -donated
eek -bought

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 2,646,915 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fairy Wings crying
Crossed Sports Bra crying
KiKi Kitty Plushie crying
Cloud crying
Cloud crying
Pixie crying
Blue Ribbon Skirt heart
Angelic Scarf crying
Angelic Microphone crying
In Da Hood Gold Necklace crying
Elemental Hair crying

Need- crying
Donated- heart
bought- eek

heart List Of People Who Donated!! heart

Ladi Sam Donated 731 Gold,3 Dirty Newspaper Covers, and 3 Green Paper Spikey Hats...Thank You Ladi Sam!!!
heart heart heart heart

Wulfgan1967 Donated Blue Ribbon Skirt!!! Thank You!!! ONE Step Closer!!! Thank You Wulfgan1967!!! heart heart heart heart

Priscel Donated Thank You Letter For June!!! Thank You!!! Priscel!!! I have Really been wanting that!!! Thank You!!! heart heart heart heart

Ravenlady13 Donated 300 Gold, a stethoscope, an Olive Matte Floor Tile, Red Ink, Blue Ink, and 100 tickets!!!Thank You I can sell this stuff to help pay for my dream avi's...Thank You Ravenlady13!!!! heart heart heart heart

ILL LOVE YA!!! heart 4 EVA!!!

heart Announcements heart

heart Plz...help me right now I'm trying to help a friend heart who just got hacked last night...they took everything he had and all his gold that is why I am asking for help right now....He had like 9 monthly collectables, alot of clothes/stuff and like 50,000 gold and they took it all...so right now hes mad at gaia for not doing anything about it.... what i am trying to do is get him to like gaia again....He was one of my donators so I gave him some clothes/stuff and some gold but he still heart needs more help...so Plz. help me help other... heart
Thank You So Much in Advance....

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:48 pm
PLZ... A Little Help!!!  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:44 am
Plz... this is all i want for my Birthday on the 30th....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 am
I have three as well... My signature one is the one I like the most... I wish you luck and I'll toss some things that I have ^^

Tehehe in your post the top dream avatar closly resimbles the dream avatar my older sister has ^^  

Ladi Sam

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:54 am
I hope the donation helps you out some... I don't have very much but I hope its enough  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:05 am
Special Thanks To Ladi Sam She Donated Alot

She Donated:

731 gold

3 drity newspaper covers

3 green paper spikey hats...

Thanks Again Ladi Sam!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart

LuckyJayJay

Priscel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:21 am
Hey! I just saw something I can donate to you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:14 pm
Priscel
Hey! I just saw something I can donate to you! ^_^

what was that???  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Special Thanks To Wulfgan1967!!!
Wulfgan1967 Donated Blue Ribbon Skirt!!! Thank You Once Again Wulfgan1967!!! heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Special Thanks to Priscel!! Priscel Donated Thank You Letter For June!!! June is my Birthday Month and have Really been wanting to show my friends something to do with my Birthday Month!!! Thank You Once Again Priscel!!! heart heart heart heart

LuckyJayJay

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm
my b-day was the 25th- we're both Cancers. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:58 am
Cool and you wanna know the other cool thing my sis's b-day was on the 25th also.... GOSH the 25th is a popular day...  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:07 am
Special Thanks to Ravenlady13!!!! She Donated a lot!!! She Donated 300 gold, a stethoscope, an Olive Matte Floor Tile, Red Ink,Blue Ink, Yellow Ink, and 100 Tickets!!! SPECIAL THANKS!!! To Ravenlady13!! Thank You Once Again!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:13 am
i kinda wonder if i should be donating to you or not....in your profile it states that you've been on gaia since 02/01/2007 which is the first of february this year which has been almost 4 months ago.your profile doesnt state your location or anything about yourself other than your wishlist n equiped items. besides that, your earliest comment is dated on 04/23/2007 4:32 pm.

you've been on gaia for 4 months n the only items you probably earned by yourself would be a mimzy, a labu necklace, a Sleeveless Jade Top and a pair of Moss Hippie Shoes....

i am currently suspecting you as a mule account used to beg for items.
explain within a week or be banned  

Adib13

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:25 pm
Adib13
i kinda wonder if i should be donating to you or not....in your profile it states that you've been on gaia since 02/01/2007 which is the first of february this year which has been almost 4 months ago.your profile doesnt state your location or anything about yourself other than your wishlist n equiped items. besides that, your earliest comment is dated on 04/23/2007 4:32 pm.

you've been on gaia for 4 months n the only items you probably earned by yourself would be a mimzy, a labu necklace, a Sleeveless Jade Top and a pair of Moss Hippie Shoes....

i am currently suspecting you as a mule account used to beg for items.
explain within a week or be banned

I am sorry but i have been on gaia for about 4 months yeah thats right but instead of being stingy you can ask all the people on my friends who i donate to and how much i donate everytime i get a little bit of gold someone is in trouble themselves and since i knew how it felt i would always donate...i have donated 10,000 gold to one person on my friends list plus other items so items that i have baught go to my friends... no matter if they need it or not if they ask i give... and this is the first time i have asked for help myself...  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff