Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:43 am
Here are the rules:

1. no cybering.... stare
2. Don't be mean unless it is in charactor's nature! stressed
3. PM me for your description of u so i can approve... xd use mine as a guideline:

Name: Eda Eirica
Automail: Right arm and left leg
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Hazel
Outfit: Black miniskirt, Black tanktop, Combat boots, Black choker w/ bells
Makeup: None
Personallity: Alot like Edward Elric's, except a bit more...laidback.
Other Info: Has a philosopher's stone as a heart, Half humunculus, Lost sister in the gate, orphan, Best friends w/ Edward Elric.

4. If you're going to use one of the origonal charactors, just say so when you PM me. First and Last name please! 3nodding
5. Keep romance to PG-13, Please! whee
6. violence is ok here, but only to enemies and to other people if they are your enemy(ies)! sweatdrop
7. when going into the past ( thinking or dreaming ), please describe with some detail at least! 3nodding

If you break any of these rules, you will be kicked out by me personally! scream stressed

Have fun! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:31 am
((new charactor!!!!

Name: Arage Baldador
Automail: Right Arm
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Outfit: Green Shoes, Green Jeans, Green Gloves, Green T-shirt, Green Coat
Makeup: None
Personallity: Shy and laidback, fierce in a battle.
Other Info: Abandoned at birth by his parents, he has a hard time trusting people.

thanks Arage Baldador! you are now part of the fullmetal world!))  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am
((Starting roleplay, Central is where u start unless charactors travel elsewhere! Lets GOOOOO!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 am
(Crap, can't remember where Central is lol. Only the um...desert place. It's been like a year or two since I've watched it lol)  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am
*Logen was on the train going to central, since she had quitted her job as the Purple tiger wind alchemist she had missed the action but she wanted permission to learn more from them, *  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 am
Arage was outside, practicing his alchemy, living up to the title Earth Alchemist.  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:57 pm
Arage
Arage was outside, practicing his alchemy, living up to the title Earth Alchemist.

*Logen arrived at central, she watched as some big towers was arosen by a alchemist that stood nearby*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

*Logen arrived at central, she watched as some big towers was arosen by a alchemist that stood nearby*

The towers were completely made of dirt, crumbling as new ones would come up in different places.  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

The towers were completely made of dirt, crumbling as new ones would come up in different places.

*Logen saw the crude towers of dirt going up towards the skie, saw it an laughed so hard that all the purple clothes she had on herself shook*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

*Logen saw the crude towers of dirt going up towards the skie, saw it an laughed so hard that all the purple clothes she had on herself shook*

He saw her laughing, but ignored her and continued to practice.  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

*Logen said:*

"you should put some art to it!"

*she clapped her hands and touched one of the towers, and it looked like one of thoose crazy Totem pal's*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:26 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

*she clapped her hands and touched one of the towers, and it looked like one of thoose crazy Totem pal's*

"Having fun?" he asked, staring at her as the towers collapsed.  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:33 pm
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

"by the look on your face, i can see that you dont have fun training, that might be a very big mistake, becouse without a bit of fun each day, you will become a steel beeing, and not a human one!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:38 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage

"by the look on your face, i can see that you dont have fun training, that might be a very big mistake, becouse without a bit of fun each day, you will become a steel beeing, and not a human one!"

"Whatever," he said, shaking his head. "So, what are you doing here?"  

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 pm
Arage

"Whatever," he said, shaking his head. "So, what are you doing here?"

"well, im going to reapply for the military, i dont want to but it is the only way i can do what i really want to do, so, what make you join the ranks as a state alchemist?"

*she looked at him, hoping for a good story*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces