Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to The Legion Of Helpers, Bar and Inn Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousChild54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 am
Welcome to the Legion Of Helpers, Bar and Inn. I would like to go over some things:
1. Obey the TOS
2. No bumping
3. NO bad stuff keep it PG 13
4. Have fun!

I am currently the owner of this little bar and inn you can come into this story anytime you want you can make up at least anything you want so have fun and make a little story of your own.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:42 am
WRONG FORUM!

MOVED!  

dronze
Vice Captain

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:54 am
a man walks into the bar wearinig half a kgb uniform messily drunk with a upside down soviet flag hanging off his back like a cape. as he walks into the rooom it suddenly starts to smell like cheap vodka, he looks around until he spots a man behinid the bar "are you the owner?" he asks his voice thick with a russian accent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:13 am
A brown haired midgeot-like lady walks in with a geeky headgear:
She has a headband with finnish flag embroided in and turqoise earmuffs.
Her sunglasses are star-shaped and bright blue and she wears a jogging suit in white and blue. Seems like se has left her fuzzy morning slippers on. "Hey there! I am finnish, how about you?" She doesen't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 am
without lookinig at her vasily says "do not bother me i am only here to attempt to kill the owner, he has put up an establishment that is slowly running komrads bar and inn out of business" after saying this he walks around the room planting demolitionos charges everywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:22 am
A man dressed in all green jumps from the ceiling, landing on Vasily. "My monkey! Where is my monkey!" he yelled, holding onto Vasily's back.  

Repressed Memories

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 am
vasily is quite surprised to find himself suddenly wearing a strange green man on his back, he quickly grabs him and pulling out his pistol shoots him in the leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:29 am
a women with gold curls and flowers in her hair walked in she smiled looking around  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:30 am
The man blows up after being shot in the leg. Another man drops from the ceiling, landing on Vasily. "My elephant! Where is my elephant!" he screamed, holding onto Vasily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:33 am
"what the hell?" shouted vasily desperatly trying to shake the bedeviled thing off him. finally after getting it off he shoots it in the chest, then after waiting a moment he walks around the room continuing to set demolition charges.  

coreykill

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:38 am
The lady in the jump suit laughed when she saw Vasilys struggles.
Then she saw the elephant and pushed her beer glass further.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 am
The man blows up after getting shot in the chest. A third jumps on Vasily's back, screaming, "My armadillo! Where ismy armadillo!"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 am
she laughed "whats going on here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 am
"I don't know...But care for a good finnish company?" Jumpsuit lady tapped her foread band that had a blue-white flag embroided to it.  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:46 am
vasily quickly becoming very very irritated with this flips the man off his back and shoots hiim in the head then takinig out a machine gun starts shootinig the celing enjoying the many small explosions that occour as he killed hundreds of the creepy men  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff