Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm
~The Quest~

Well,welcome to my thread castle.I am trying to aim for my dream avy which is in my sig but I'll post it here in case if I ever change my sig.

I am also trying to make this place like a hangout,a place to talk and stuff.

This is my new Dream Avy.Much more expensive and most of these items could earn you a spot on the Crystal List if you help donate most of the Gold for me.

User Image
Total Value: 101,816 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Soldat Midnight Officers Cap-Questing
G Blade
Flame Sword-Bought
Black High School Wide Bottom Pants-Bought
Black Goth Boots - M-Bought
Charcoal Turtleneck Sweater-Bought
Zorro Mask-Bought
Western Zodiac-Donated by Roka_Albem_Akoro

This is Roka's Dream Avy and he donated me a Western Zodiac for being nice to me.I want to return the favor so I decided to put him on the Crystal List and I and hopefully a few other people will him on his quest.It's quite expensive so he might need some help.

User Image
Total Value: 120,316 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Goth Pants
Gothic Veil
Western Zodiac
Gray SKA shoes
Aquatica
Barq VOX Jacket
Skull Biker Black Gloves
Shadow Spirit

At first,you guys are probably thinking that I'm just making this thread to get my dream avy but I am not!I'm not the kind of guy that begs for donations.I already cleared most of my previous quests by myself.

I am also nice enough to make contests such as fill in the blank or dream avy contests.I'll explain those later.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:20 pm
~The Rules~

1.)Do not post your own dream avy in here.

2.)Feel free to chat

3.)Do not flame or spam in my castle.

4.)No begging for donations here.

5.)Keep everything PG in my castle so don't cuss or anything.

6.)All other rules of Gaia apply.

7.)Have Fun in my Castle!

Break any of these and you could end up on the red or black list depending on the rule.I'm strict when it comes to one and three.

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:28 pm
~The Lists~

Black List-People that spammed and didn't listen to me at all

None at the moment

Red List-Last chance to stay in the thread and is probably warned

None at the moment

Silver List-People that have been cool in here

kyangfan
Sky144
walsmk2

Gold List-People that are donators and helped me in my quest

Repressed Memories
TrueShinobiMaster
tilbear
Aznkidd712

Crystal List-The best list you can get.Big donators and REALLY helped in my quest.

auntsparklebubble1-Doesn't have a Dream avy at the moment
Roka_Albem_Akoro

You are probably banned from this thread because you didn't listen to me at all.I'm thinking of maybe asking dronze to ban the people from this subform if they end up here.

If your in the red list-

You get one more chance to stay in the thread and you are probably here because you got warned.Use the chance wisely or you'll end up on the black list.

If your in the silver list-

You been cool in the thread and you shall get an 100 Gold bonus if you win a game.You get a extra 100 Gold everytime you win a game.

If your in the gold list-

You helped during my quest and you are probably awesome and you shall get a 200 Gold bonus if you end up in here.You get an extra 200 Gold everytime you win a game.

If your in the Crystal list-

You are dang lucky!You have helped me A LOT in my quest and you are going to be very popular in my thread because I will put your Dream Avy up here on the first page and you'll have a better chance of accomplishing your dream avy.That's not all,if you get here,you shall also get a 500 Gold bonus if you win one of my games.Just imagine,you get your dream avy featured up here on the first page of my castle and get a 500 Gold Bonus.You have defenetly earned it.

NOTE biggrin on't complain to me if you are not on the Gold or Crystal list.I will not put people on the Gold or Indigo List if they gave me useless items.If you give me newbie item or a very cheap item or little gold that I can easily get,you will NOT go on the Gold or Crystal List.You have to donate me something above 500 Gold to go on the Gold List and to go on the Crystal List,you must either,donate me a large amout of Gold(10k)or donate a very expensive item on my quest.

Also,don't complain to me why you are on the black or red list.You should already know and if you keep continuing to complain,you shall be added to my ignore list.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:36 pm
~The Games~

I will be making contests such as fill in the blank.I can sometimes make quotes off shows.(I'll hint you if it's too hard)Somtimes I will make suprise contests which could be really unexpecting or something that I always do.

Depending how hard or easy is it or depending how much money I have,I'll give a person 200 to 500 Gold and you can get a bonus if your on the Silver,Gold,or Crystal List.

Contest for a Flame Sword

Alright,I decided to make myself a Dream Avatar and you guys get to help me!That's right!You get to help me with my dream avy.Winner gets a Flame Sword.

1.)The Dream Avatar must be mostly black and white.

2.)Don't make it over crowded or goofy looking.

3.)Must have the following items: Cowhide Santa Hat, Buck Teeth,Western Zodiac, and it has to be the same hair style I am using.

4.)Make him look happy! I'm more of a happy kind of guy

5.)Must PM it to me.

6.)Has to be a boy,obviously.

7.)Winner will get a Flame Sword.

8.)Do not make this look lame or anything stupid.I am strict about this rule and if I get an avatar that looks like a retard,you will be RED LISTED!For example,like Naked,goofy,or stupid avatars will not be acceptable.

9.)Total value of Avatar must at least cost 40k or above and it must be below 110k.

10.)All other rules of Gaia apply.

11.)Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Winners~
(Every person that solved a game goes here)

queen_momma
roka_albem_akoro
TrueShinobiMaster
Sky144 x2
Roka_Albem_Akoro

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:42 pm
~The Donators~

Beach Chair
Nuisance
Megrace33
RecluseTigress.
Ravenlady14.
roka ablem akoro
Fox-Ninja-Skyler
Repressed Memories
TrueShinobiMaster
auntsparklebubble1
Aznkidd712
xleeper

Also,help the people here by accomplishing their dream avatars.They're also trying and I would appreciate it if you donate a bit to each of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 pm
~The Table of Contents~

~The Quest~
~The Rules~
~The Lists~
~The Games~
~The Donators~
+~The Table of Contents~+

+=You are here

Okay,you all can post now

Blackova

Adib13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:47 pm
are the two words in the blanks the same?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:49 am
Nope,I make it harder by using two or three different words.  

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 am
Did I miss anything in any of the posts above?I think I'm short on the rules but I think I got the basics.

I wish more people would post.Nobody so far guessed the answer to the fill in the blank thing,one person got one right but I can't give the prize away until somebody guesses both blanks right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Come on people,feel free to tell me suggestions to make this thread better  

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:06 pm
The hardest thing about making a thread is keeping it alive.Edited some of the stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:45 am
Hmm,okay,people aren't coming.What am I missing?Hmm.....okay.....A COOL TITLE!  

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:27 am
Now....what is everybody else's secret?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Razagnia

Just keep doin what your doin. hit up some of the other threads and get to know people, then encourage em to come hang out at your castle and play games. If you do a really good job (which in my opinion your doin great) then maybe you will get your quest thread spotlighted in the near future, who knows. I believe thats up to stratus and dronze decide.

Bump and good luck!

~Shugo  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Blackova

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:24 am
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Razagnia

Just keep doin what your doin. hit up some of the other threads and get to know people, then encourage em to come hang out at your castle and play games. If you do a really good job (which in my opinion your doin great) then maybe you will get your quest thread spotlighted in the near future, who knows. I believe thats up to stratus and dronze decide.

Bump and good luck!

~Shugo

Thanks and I will do everything that you posted.I'll go put my topic's link in my profile.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff