Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Arena tournament-fight for your planet Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:44 pm
well, this is a turnament, where everybody fight for their planet, should you lose, then your planet will be destroyed.
rules: no cybering, swearing is allowed, respect other peoples, and have fun of course^^, this is my first kind of this role play, so just try as good as you can to have fun and help others^^
my character comes in the next post^^

like any other role play u have to fill out:
Name:
Which planet your from (can be a planet you made yourself):
weapons:
powers/abilities (max 3):
History:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Name:Jake
How you look: I have slave clothes and chains on
Which planet your from (can be a planet you made yourself):Grenox
weapons: nothing yet
powers/abilities (max 3): moves fast, illusion/mind trick(I make copies of me) and mind reading (not very good tho)
History: I got in jail for resisting orders on an arrest order on me, and I got sent to this arena where I know how to fight for my life and my planet, my family are dead, and I'm alone here in the jail under the arena

lets get started^^

*sits in my cell lookking at the new people that comes*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:57 pm
Name: hawkins phar
How you look: musular, shaved head, verry good looking other than the saw blade that replaces his left arm, green eyes
Which planet your from (can be a planet you made yourself): terra (earth)
weapons: sawblade and stubgun
powers/abilities (max 3): mecanised body, minor phycic, verry large vocabulary
History: hawkins is a slave to the arena he fights for his freadom not his planet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:59 pm
*stands in the cell on the other site looking at phar with my smoke in my mouth* "so whats up with you?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:01 pm
grinning "well i have this thing on my arm you?" saw revs  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:03 pm
King Phar

*laughs* "well, I usually don't use weapons, I have my own speciel way to fight"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

*laughs* "well, I usually don't use weapons, I have my own speciel way to fight"
"well than we should fight some day i need to beat the tornament to get my freedom what are you here for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well than we should fight some day i need to beat the tornament to get my freedom what are you here for?"

"well, nothing really, just looking for fun of course it could good to get my planet free, cause they have a lot of things to drink, but thats all" *takes smoke in mouth and making smoke rings*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"well, nothing really, just looking for fun of course it could good to get my planet free, cause they have a lot of things to drink, but thats all" *takes smoke in mouth and making smoke rings*
"smokeing is bad at the arena it makes it harder to breath thus you start slowing down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:11 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"smokeing is bad at the arena it makes it harder to breath thus you start slowing down."

"hahaha I don't even have to move in my first fights haha" *leans up against wall*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"hahaha I don't even have to move in my first fights haha" *leans up against wall*
'well than you should it makes you harder to hit thus i win a little slower."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:18 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"don't worry I will be fine" *takes smoke in mouth again* "it looks like ur trian has arrived, here comes the gate keepers"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

"don't worry I will be fine" *takes smoke in mouth again* "it looks like ur trian has arrived, here comes the gate keepers"

shrugging "i have nothing to live for but the fact that they say that if i win i'll be free and have a planet that i chuse spared and become ruler of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

shrugging "i have nothing to live for but the fact that they say that if i win i'll be free and have a planet that i chuse spared and become ruler of it."

Gate keeper: "come on boy its ur turn" *drags u too arena and throws u into a round arena with trees, rocks and some small lakes*  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:25 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar

Gate keeper: "come on boy its ur turn" *drags u too arena and throws u into a round arena with trees, rocks and some small lakes*
starting up his saw he lets out a roar heared from the cells he looks for his aponent  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff