English Dubb .___. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:36 pm
I'm not gonna be a party pooper and say its bad because....OKAY FUDGE ITS HORRIBLE D:

I just watched Blood+ Episode 13 on Veoh and I almost cried .___.
Carl sounds more lie a f** then a psycho (no offence on the word f**)

My precious Diva x_______x *hides her* How will she survive D:
seriously I don't hate dubbs I really don't, there are actually a few good ones.....unfortunately God decided to make Blood+ not one of those good ones D:

Okay I'm done my complaining >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:55 pm
First of all, Diva rox my sox! (Had to get that out.) Anyway, everyone sounds much better in the Japanese version than in the English. I haven't seen far enough to know how terribly they'll display Diva- but it was bad enough with the cheesy French accent that Van Aregano(sp?) had- I wanted to take his character out of the show and rip it to shreds.  

Kenaserenity
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:01 am
Kenaserenity
First of all, Diva rox my sox! (Had to get that out.) Anyway, everyone sounds much better in the Japanese version than in the English. I haven't seen far enough to know how terribly they'll display Diva- but it was bad enough with the cheesy French accent that Van Aregano(sp?) had- I wanted to take his character out of the show and rip it to shreds.

Oh God I know that was bad x_x
And Kai's voice! wth~~ D:
The voice actor forces his voice out too much in the fight scenes and its just SO not nsync with Kai's character >.> and Riku's voice is pretty annoying. Saya's I found 'Alright' but there are some points that made me wince.

See so far, theres a problem with everyone's voice, Diva-chan is gonna be no different crying unfortunately  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:11 am
they will problay make our beloved Diva sound like a 5 year old crying
Riku's voice really pisses me off xp Well, so does everyone elses>< And is it just me or does it sound like they are prouncing "Solomon" wrong sad  

san-hikari

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:59 am
Out of all the characters I've heard so far, I think Kai's fits the best, actually ...

and Riku's is the worst. It makes me ANGRY scream

Did you know that Crispin Freeman does the voice of Haji and Van Argeno? He should refrain from playing French characters. o.o

PS: I think they way they pronounce "chiroptera" makes it sound like a dinosaur o.o lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:31 pm
rofl I think you are right><  

san-hikari

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 am
san-hikari
they will problay make our beloved Diva sound like a 5 year old crying
Riku's voice really pisses me off xp Well, so does everyone elses>< And is it just me or does it sound like they are prouncing "Solomon" wrong sad

They pronounce everything wrong, even like Ozzy said, "Chiroptera" they make it sound like a dinosaur DX;;

It's either they make Diva sound like a 5 year old or a valley girl, thats all I see it to turn out D: Sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:16 am
OZZYthePENGUIN
Out of all the characters I've heard so far, I think Kai's fits the best, actually ...

and Riku's is the worst. It makes me ANGRY scream

Did you know that Crispin Freeman does the voice of Haji and Van Argeno? He should refrain from playing French characters. o.o

PS: I think they way they pronounce "chiroptera" makes it sound like a dinosaur o.o lol

Kai's was alright, but it was way to forced, and did anyone else hear how they make Saya pronounce "Kaori" It was like"Kaeyri" or something like that, horrible D:

Yeah He should REALLY refrain from French characters, although he is decent enough to play Hagi.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:09 pm
Yeah, he's alright as Haji ...

but wanna know what's the best?

Alucard!! *dances around*

In reality, I have no idea what character he voices best. It would be impossible to determine that.... have you seen the man's voice-over work list??!!

Wiki Crispin Freeman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
Yeah, he's alright as Haji ...

but wanna know what's the best?

Alucard!! *dances around*

In reality, I have no idea what character he voices best. It would be impossible to determine that.... have you seen the man's voice-over work list??!!

Wiki Crispin Freeman.

Wiki'd and yeah thats alot of people.

on another note...YOUR AVI LOOKS AWESOME OZZY 8DDD  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 pm
Yeah, it really does. Btw, have any of you guys ever heard about Vic Micnogna? heart heart He's my favorite voice-over artist! whee

Back on topic, about Haji's english voice... he really does stink as Van Aregano. neutral It's kinda like how I should refrain from trying to do a british accent. (I sound like an australian- or so I've been told. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:51 am
Vic Micnogna? The one who voiced Edward Elric? ^_^ whee

~remembers the English version of "Brothers"~

Wow, the English version of Blood+ sounded that bad? T-T  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:00 am
Yeah, compared to the Japanese voice actors that we're used to....

and thanks D-i-v-a! XDD
I felt like a change... I wish I had clothes like that irl
too bad I'm always broke lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:51 pm
Vic was in FullMetal Alchemist, ( arrow unrelated to FMA arrow ) FullMetal Panic and FMP Fumoffu, DNAngel, Bleach, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, and a lot of other shows and games- I love his voice and the emotion he brings into his roles. biggrin  

Kenaserenity
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 am
Kenaserenity
Vic was in FullMetal Alchemist, ( arrow unrelated to FMA arrow ) FullMetal Panic and FMP Fumoffu, DNAngel, Bleach, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, and a lot of other shows and games- I love his voice and the emotion he brings into his roles. biggrin

Vic..hmm? yeah heard of him, I don't really like that voice actore *hides/don't killme*

Maybe its because I try to avoid dubbs, but I do watch alot, I really do.

My favorites are

-John Burgmeier (suprising since funimation isn't really good at doing dubbs most of the time, loved him as Kurama)

-Luci Christian (Think thats her name, but honestly I LOVED the rolls she did from Ran Kotobuki, Fullmetal Panic! Kaname, Himeno/pretear)

-Greg Ayres - (speaks for itself, he's just amazing)

-Chris Patton - ( heart )

-Justin Cook (Yusuke!)

Anyone heard of these guys? ^^;  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out