Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tasukaru no Kurokaze Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:24 pm
Take note; this is not a description of myself. Leon is fictional.

Name: Black, Leonardo 'Leon' Vincenzo
Sex: male
Orientation: bi
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 147 lbs (67 kg)
Eye/Hair Color: Green/Red
Personality: Personality: Leon is very laid back and levelheaded. He greatly enjoys practicing the art of Zazen meditation, preferably with some good old fashioned classic rock in the background. He loves music, and will happily sing, hum, or whistle his favorite Aerosmith tune if left to his own devices for long. It takes a great deal to get him mad, unless his friends or Dante are threatened. However, should an opponent manage to draw his ire, they are quickly dismayed at the way he mercilessly attacks them, and he has surprising speed and strength for someone his age and build.
But beyond that, he's a fun person to be around, and usually makes friends quickly.
Likes: Snow, Zazen, snow, coffee, ROCK 'N' ROLL, and italian foods of all kinds (pasta, tiramisu, canoles, the works). Also snow, and Dante. Did I mention snow?
Dislikes: Heat, computers, close-minded people, and crowds.
History: Leon was born to a middle-class family in Denver, Colorado. He shared a happy childhood with his parents and his twin sister, Naomi. When he was sixteen however, he discovered a strange device next to his computer. Bewildered, he automatically picked it up, and the second his fingers closed around the Digivice, he was sucked into the Digital World. Within moments of his entrance, he was attacked by a creature that, to his extreme shock, looked all the world like a red humanoid fox. The 'creature', seeing the Digivice in his hand,immediatly backed off, and explained the situation at hand, that he was in fact a Digimon, specifically a Renamon, and that he had been sent to be a partner to a human bearing a Digivice, and Leon apparently was said human. Seeing the red fur of his new companion, Leon cheerfully christened the bewildered Renamon 'Dante', and despite protest, refused to change it, though Dante eventually took a liking to his given name.
Though cold towards each other at first, the two eventually warmed up, and have been travelling together since.
Other: Practices the art of Zazen meditation, and enjoying a few brief moments of this in the morning and at night with Dante are among his favorite pastimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:08 pm
User Image

Partner Digimon: Renamon(Red)
Given Name: Dante (Source: Italian, Short for Durante, meaning 'steadfast')
Sex: Male
Height:5’9”
Weight:132
Personality: CDante is a rarity among Renamon; that is, as opposed to the typical Yellow/White color scheme of most Renamon, Dante's fur is red and black. The reason for this is a very sensitive subject to him, and he will always change the subject if one asks, and if they persist, he will usually reply with a snarl, 'It's none of your ******** business, alright?!'. This is generally the only time he will actually become genuinely enraged with someone, though it may have some connection to his slightly altered evolution path. In any case, other Renamon tend to act highly disgusted around him, and as such will avoid them like the plague.
Beyond that, he is very calm and cold to most everybody but Leon, whom he is fiercely protective of and will do anything Leon asks of him, even if he thinks he cannot. He seems to be loath to violence however, though he is a natural in combat. He also is deathly afraid of blood, and with good reason: amounts greater than that coming from minor cuts will drive him into a frenzied killing rage, and may even turn on his own teammates if not restrained.
In the occasional moment that the two are given a moment alone, there is the rare brief glimpse of Dante showing genuine affection; a slight ruffle of the hair, a playful punch, and the even rarer smile.
Techniques:
Diamond Storm (Red)- Dante summons hundreds of shards of red crystals wich are launched at his opponent. The color really does nothing but make the attack look different.
Power Paw (Red)- Dante's fists and feet glow in an angry red light which quickly become engulfed in a raging inferno of red flames. Dante then leaps into the air, kicking and slicing at his foes.
(attack descriptions taken from Wikipedia)  

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Other Partners

User Image

Partner Digimon: Kudamon
Given Name: None as of yet
Sex: Male
Length: 2'7"
Weight: 20 lbs
Personality: Kudamon is almost the complete and total opposite of Dante. Fun-loving, VERY talkative, and friendly with almost everyone, Kudamon was found running from a stray digimon that wanted a 'snack'. Needless to say, Leon and Dante stopped the rampaging Digimon, and thus earned themselves a new friend. Well, Leon did anyway. Dante doesn't like Kudamon in the slightest.
Techniques:
Zekkou Shou: Dazzles the eye with the great radiance emitted from his earring.
Holy Shot: Releases a holy beam when the pattern on his back glows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 am
User Image
.::~!RESERVED!~::.

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
User Image

.::~!RESERVED!~::.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 am
Great profile, I see you like Renamon.  

Digitized

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:21 am
Well it was fitting to the character. =]

91 posts to Youkomon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:35 pm
Oh come on. Is my profile so horribly bland that it's not even worth commenting on?

First ten people to comment get a cookie!

I'll comment. Your profile is pointless.

Noone asked you. stare  

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 pm
Yay cookie :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:07 pm
*waves* Hi!

Shard:Wheres that cookie?!  

Technicolorz

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 pm
Here? Dun kill meh! sweatdrop

You're such an idiot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:29 pm
Tasukaru no Kurokaze
Here? Dun kill meh! sweatdrop

You're such an idiot.

Shard:COOKIE! *snatches* ^-^

No matter how many times I evolve him he always wants more cookies.  

Technicolorz

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:03 am
Wow, that is some nice art. Good job.
Owlmon: Oooh, a red Renamon. So... wanna go out sometime, Dante?
Um, Owlmon, that's a guy.
Owlmon: Whoops, sorry there. I so thought that was a girl.
Smooth. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:32 pm
A girl. I guess your first clue was the musculature and total lack of any kind of 'figure' that is more typical of the MALE gender. stressed

Must have been the a** then. razz

Tamer or not, Leon, I can still kick your a**.

Whatever, fuzzy-butt.

Do you HAVE to call me that?

Yus! 3nodding

... I don't know them... stare  

Tasukaru no Kurokaze

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:42 pm
hey evryone blaugh  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff