Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
GENEFORGE (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please join
  okay
  NEVER...sure
  NEVER...STILL NEVER
View Results

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 pm
long ago a group of powerful wizards ruled the globe these wizards were called shapers. shapers were born with a powerful life energy inside of them which they could use to cast spells and create other beings this life energy was called escence and all shapers had a limit to there power they could only create 5 creatures at a time the shapers themselves were greedy and eventually that greed led them to war with another race of powerful wizards called the lifecrafters the lifecrafters had the same powers as the shapers but they had the belief that there creations were just as good as them and treated them as friends instead of treating them like slaves as the shapers did.

your story starts as a regular person with talents and powers of the shapers and lifecrafters both sides are seeking for new members and it is up to you to decide which side you want to be on or if you even want to be on a side now about the creatures you can create.

level one***********level two**********level three
fyora**************roamer************destroyer
artilla**************vlish***********clawbug
gralp**************battle beta*********battle alpha

fyora-a lizard like creature that spits fire they are the most basic creature

artilla-wormlike creature that spits acid very basic not good for shortrange attacks

gralp-a muscular human-like creature that is used for hand to hand combat

roamer-doglike creature that spits poison stronger and also does hand to hand combat

vlish-spits poison and is able to heal its team slowly

battle beta and alpha-both extremely strong but the battle alpha is equiped with advanced speed tequniques

destroyer-able to spit fire and acid at its enemys also well equiped at hand to hand combat

clawbug-extermely strong creatures that look like giant scorpions and are able to lift 10 times there weight good for any arsenal

those are the creatures and there abilitiesat first you will not be able to create any i will alert you to when you have gained a creature or a spell spells will be like fireball and stuff like that when you start out PM me if you want to have a different creature

PROFILES-----------------------

username:
name:
RP age:
weapons sad only 2)
starting spell:
special ability sad ability is not plural)
favorite color sad i want to know!)
side sad shaper or life crafter or undecided which means both sides will send scouts to get you on there side)

please PM me the profiles first one starts the RP

username:neon blue penguin
name:zamos
RP age:24
weapons:katana and a bow and arrows tipped with poison
starting spell:fireball
special ability:able to increase the intelligence of his creatures
favorite color:green
side:lifecrafter

Username: Repressed Memories or Arage
Name: Arage Baldador
RP Age: 23
Weapons: Two Concealed Daggers
Starting Spell: Entangle (Vines wrap around enemy)
Special Ability: Intuned with Nature
Favorite Color: Green
Side: Life Crafter  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:27 pm
zamos slowly walked through the lifecrafter stronghold with his sword in hand  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:01 pm
(Sorry, had to eat dinner.)
Arage layed in his room within the Life Crafters stronghold, awaiting orders to do something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:08 pm
Repressed Memories
(Sorry, had to eat dinner.)
Arage layed in his room within the Life Crafters stronghold, awaiting orders to do something.
(ok) *over loud speaker* small band of enemy fyoras headed this way arage balador and zamos please do away with these creatures. *loud speaker cuts off*

well i better get going *said as he sheathed his sword*  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:10 pm
He jumped up, grinning as he quickly walked out of the stronghold in search of the Fyoras. "This is gonna be fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:04 pm
Repressed Memories
He jumped up, grinning as he quickly walked out of the stronghold in search of the Fyoras. "This is gonna be fun."

(sorry i got kicked off) zamos walked out of the main entrance carefully watching the ground ahead he sees arage to his left and walks over "any luck finding them?"  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:07 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

(sorry i got kicked off) zamos walked out of the main entrance carefully watching the ground ahead he sees arage to his left and walks over "any luck finding them?"

"Nope, not at all," he said, slightly disappointed. He started to walk forward more, hopeing to find something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:09 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"Nope, not at all," he said, slightly disappointed. He started to walk forward more, hopeing to find something.
"well theres only four so it should be easy" he said getting his bow and notching an arrow  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:11 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"well theres only four so it should be easy" he said getting his bow and notching an arrow

"That's it? Damn, I was hoping there'd be more." He kept walking, searching around carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:12 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"That's it? Damn, I was hoping there'd be more." He kept walking, searching around carefully.
"its only a scout party and dont underestimate them those things can get pretty strong"  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:15 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"its only a scout party and dont underestimate them those things can get pretty strong"

"They're not that strong," he said, pulling out his dagger. He started to toss it up and down, smiling. A ball of fire shot out, knocking the dagger from his hand and onto the ground. "Ah, here we go," he smiled as he saw the group. He picked his dagger off the ground, then drew out his other one, ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

"They're not that strong," he said, pulling out his dagger. He started to toss it up and down, smiling. A ball of fire shot out, knocking the dagger from his hand and onto the ground. "Ah, here we go," he smiled as he saw the group. He picked his dagger off the ground, then drew out his other one, ready to attack.
"bout time" he said fireing an arrow at one of them hitting its left arm  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:19 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

He ran forward with great speed as vines wrapped around one of them. "Die!" he yelled, jumping in the air and thrusting his dagger's through the beast's skull. He smiled as it screamed in agony, blood pouring out it's head as it slumped to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:22 pm
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

He ran forward with great speed as vines wrapped around one of them. "Die!" he yelled, jumping in the air and thrusting his dagger's through the beast's skull. He smiled as it screamed in agony, blood pouring out it's head as it slumped to the floor.
zamos quickly charges up a fireball and fires it at one of them blowing it to pieces as the poison arrow kills the other one "last ones yours" he said as he unsheathed his sword  

neon blue penguin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:26 pm
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories
neon blue penguin
Repressed Memories

zamos quickly charges up a fireball and fires it at one of them blowing it to pieces as the poison arrow kills the other one "last ones yours" he said as he unsheathed his sword

"Why thank you," he said, smiling. He dashed by the creature, grabbing it by the arm and breaking it, then driving his dagger through the back of it's neck. "Well, that's taken care of." He took his dagger out, walking over to Zamos. He pulled out a cloth, and began to clean the blood off.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff