Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
"The World" Is coming to the DS! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:58 pm
The other day, my brother was looking around on the net for
.Hack// related stuff when he stumbled on a page
that said .Hack// is coming out to the Nintendo DS.
It showed a picture of Mac Anu and a little Kite avatar.
I hope it comes out soon! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:10 pm
Proof! .. ish

Maybe they just snuck Kite in there as a little easter-egg.

Shialu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:19 pm
xo This means I now have to buy a new DS, my old one got dropped in a hottub, but thats a rather long and embarassing story.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 pm
x-Rorein
xo This means I now have to buy a new DS, my old one got dropped in a hottub, but thats a rather long and embarassing story.

Just typing that gives me very funny mental images, probably much worse then what actually happened. Did you get shocked?  

Shialu

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Shialu
x-Rorein
xo This means I now have to buy a new DS, my old one got dropped in a hot tub, but that’s a rather long and embarrassing story.

Just typing that gives me very funny mental images, probably much worse then what actually happened. Did you get shocked?
No one got socked; but for the sake of my dignity I don’t want to say what happened. X.x  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:06 pm
I need to get a DS now! D:  

hmf Sage-Mage

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:10 pm
Gosh, they always come in the systems that I don't have. cry
That's really cool though. Thanks for sharing [colored.rain], Shialu. Can't wait... Well, until I get my own DS. Then I can get pokemon too whee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:27 pm
Oh goodie. Now I can add that to my next christmas or maybe even birthday list. YEAH, oh happy days..... eek oh gosh did I say that out loud???  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:29 pm
Hee, yay! <3 Now that I have a DS, I'm thinking it was worth all of that money after all. It looks like it's going to be .hack mixed with TC and like... something else. I don't know what to expect from it, but hopefully they release it sooner than a million years or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Shweetness  

MeIAm3330

Kelivan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:45 am
x-Rorein
Shialu
x-Rorein
xo This means I now have to buy a new DS, my old one got dropped in a hot tub, but that’s a rather long and embarrassing story.

No one got socked; but for the sake of my dignity I don’t want to say what happened. X.x
~[When gravity finally splits and crumbles, and the earth falls back into the stars]~
When you say that, you'll only get more people wanting to know what actually happened...
~[What will become of us?]~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:18 am
I wouldn't get my hopes up of what it seems to be. The full article said it could be a remake of Tail Concerto, so the Kite figure might actually be just a person from that game or a cameo. CC Corp is just weird like that, but regardless, it has a kind of Ragnarok Online appeal to it...but I doubt it's really a new .hack so until more info is released I don't think it a wise idea to scramble for a DS just yet. If I would think CC Corp to do anything, they should make a game for PC next and aim for a closer link to a real version of The World without a repeat of the Fragment Flop...  

Sachiel Schiffer

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 am
Well it is pretty cool.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:07 pm
you know that they are working on an actualy world game like the shows and stuff right/ my bros helping but its going reallyyy slow they say they kinda got the menu thing done where you login and mail and stuff.  

Psychomc

-Blooming-artsit-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:08 am
Great, now my brother can go crazy about it. I'll just wait and see.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff