nu uh....
  w00t gold!
View Results

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Anyone from the Seattle area or know about Seattle? Im working on something and creadable info on good/bad areas and places of interest would really help me out.

pictures would be cool too mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:10 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle  

ieatyourtclol

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:49 pm
http://www.josienutter.com/seagoth/

Tada.

An online guide to Seattle's goth community, complete with links to online forums of Seattle goths, lists of Seattle goth clubs, lists of Seattle goth stores, and more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:58 pm
GilAskan

Tada.

An online guide to Seattle's goth community, complete with links to online forums of Seattle goths, lists of Seattle goth clubs, lists of Seattle goth stores, and more.

Uhhh... I think the OP more meant regarding the general info/tourist attractions of Seattle...

But man, if only there was a website like that for Tucson (or is there?)  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 pm
GilAskan

Tada.

Interesting, didn't know they had such a site...wonder if they have something like that for Oregon?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:52 pm
actauly the goth comunity really helps, writing a vampre short story even though i hate vampires with the white-hot intensity of 1000 suns sweatdrop  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 pm
Julien_Isfange
actauly the goth comunity really helps, writing a vampre short story even though i hate vampires with the white-hot intensity of 1000 suns sweatdrop
Really, what's the story for? And why write on vampires if you don't like them... sweatdrop

Where I live the goth community has gone down I noticed, either that or they hide, oregon isn't known for much anyway...I wouldn't mind being in Seattle. Every once in a while I see downtown goths, but I could care less for posers...downtown is nothing but drama... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:12 am
why write if i don't like um? to challange myself. just because i don't like something doesn't mean i can't understand it or accept it something others like. Besdieds my friend has a (and i lothe to say it) BackStreetBoys/VtM Fan fic site that said she would put my short story up when im done because it is related sweatdrop  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 am
I don't even want to quote what you said.

If you want to write a story, you might want to learn the fundamentals of proper grammar first.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:42 am
Julien_Isfange
Anyone from the Seattle area or know about Seattle? Im working on something and creadable info on good/bad areas and places of interest would really help me out.

pictures would be cool too mrgreen

Sorry can't help you  

Devils_lilboy

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 pm
Deific Requiem
I don't even want to quote what you said.

If you want to write a story, you might want to learn the fundamentals of proper grammar first.
Some people can be lazy when they type. Writing and typing are two different things you know...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:10 am
Plausable, yet not applicable, to this individual.

Also, if one is seriously considering becoming a writer or writing anything in general, that person would not dare butcher the language.

^will argue this later - night  

ieatyourtclol

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:35 am
Deific Requiem
Plausable, yet not applicable, to this individual.

Also, if one is seriously considering becoming a writer or writing anything in general, that person would not dare butcher the language.

^will argue this later - night

Indeed... On the posted topic, however, I can offer no help... I honestly know nothing of the city in question...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:18 am
its true I'm very lazy when i type, writing I'm much more concise and picky about it. and my friend edits for me mrgreen  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items