Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
The People That Make You Smile Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Swell wolf, swell. =)
  I don't know, sounds like somethign I did for elementary school. o.o
  Oooooh, I never thought of that. Kewl. n.n
  No cmnt, jus' gimme da gold. GAH!!!
View Results

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:07 pm
I was just playing with my little sister a few minutes ago and couldn't help but want to post a picture of her in the Chatterbox so that everyone could see the little girl that makes me smile. But more to it, I didn't just want to create a thread for sibling pic sharing, I really wanted to dedicate a short "something" for people to share the people that just pop out with their shiny goodness and make your day a whole lot better.

Let this thread be a dedication to the people that shine the good light in your life, and honor them through showing a picture or just something you remember them by and then put a little message of what they've done in your life that made you smile. There's no way you don't have that certain someone or something in your life that make you better. It could be a person, animal, God, nature, newborn life, something you watch... You get the idea I'm sure. ^^

(Try not to stretch pages. wink )

Tip: It's your own dedication, so you can do it your own way. Poem, picture.. etc. 3nodding Alright, shutting up now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm
Sister, sister

I've got 4 sisters; 3 half sisters and a step sister. And only one sister lives with me here in California. She two, she's cute, and she's the shining jewel set upon the couch in my room... always watching her "Finding Nemo", "Babe", and "Dora the Explorer". She and my little baby brother always do some little thing that just makes me smile and feel really thankful to have siblings like them.

Baby Sister, Samara

You can't refuse the cute little babyfat on here bones. She's so adorable! But this is her about a year ago. I don't have, or don't have anyway to get, a recent picture of her. But, she still looks adorable, nonetheless.

Ayre_Wolf

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:27 am
As much as I hate little kids...
She's pretty cute. ^_^ <3

Well uh...I have a friend Mikaela that is like the only person that makes me smile. She never pisses me off in any way. Like how some friends piss you off a lot. Unless it's when I feel sick and I'm the one that is annoying because I don't find anything funny when I'm sick.

User Image

She's the person on the right, with the "lol wut?" face. XD; I look so messed up in that picture though. I'm all like "CAMERA? LOL"
It's weird how we became friends though. I'm like really quiet and shy and she's like reaaally loud and obnoxious to other people. My old best friend was kinda the way we were friends. <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:28 pm
User Image
This is my fat hairy cat named Pudge.
She makes me smile everyday with her extremely long armpit hair and her fluffiness.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:18 pm
XxGrieverxX
User Image
This is my fat hairy cat named Pudge.
She makes me smile everyday with her extremely long armpit hair and her fluffiness.

User Image Don't forget her butt fluff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:24 pm
User Image This is Muffin...

User Image

... and she's my favorite person in the world. I don't think I've loved anything more than her. <3

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:35 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image

... and she's my favorite person in the world. I don't think I've loved anything more than her. <3

Muffin likes me. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 pm
XxGrieverxX
Pink Plastic Ninja

[pic]

Muffin likes me. ;D

User Image She likes me more.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Muffin hates me. ;___;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Sauce-Kay
Muffin hates me. ;___;

I know.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:17 am
eek lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 am
Sauce-Kay
Muffin hates me. ;___;

User Image Muffin hates lametards. Get over it. :/  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:36 am
I love these two people. surprised
User Image heart They make Griever smile. :]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:44 pm
I love how in that Muffin pic, there's those really gross bear cracker things in the background. Those things were frigging disgusting. XD;

And the pixie stixs and the top part of Xenosaga's case.. <3 lol

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Sauce-Kay
I love how in that Muffin pic, there's those really gross bear cracker things in the background. Those things were frigging disgusting. XD;

And the pixie stixs and the top part of Xenosaga's case.. <3 lol

The desk is so dirty. D:
PPN NEEDS TO CLEAN IT.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out