Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:02 pm
Ahem... Now that I have your attention:

Story: Kaiba Seto always took it forgranted that the owner of the 51% of frozen KaibaCorp shares would never show up to claim them and he could continue to hold the position he had fought and bled and sold his soul for.
He is about to learn that he should never take anything forgranted.

Main Conflict: What I said. The heiress is Asuka Chiharu.

Minor Conflict: Dunno yet.

Characters

Asuka Chiharu- Fyerluna
Kaiba Seto-
Kaiba Mokuba- InunaideGner

Rules

Standard. I have them on all my RPGs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:33 pm
(( I claim Mokuba 4laugh ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm
((As always Inu-chan. biggrin Want Seto too if no one takes him? *taunting with cute brotherly moments*))

Asuka was walking down the street. She could hear clicking footsteps behind her which could mean one of two things. A) Someone had been sent to try and assassinate her for the eleventy billionth time or B) Someone had figured out who she was and was going to give her a piece of their mind. She sincerely hoped it was the second option, because that would mean that she could take out her troubles on someone who deserved it, rather than on someone who was being payed to do things for some one who deserved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:52 pm
((*is becoming rather excited right now cause of brotherly moments* whee ))

Mokuba was walking around in the school grounds. He sat under a tree alone eating his lunch. He watched all the other kids play as he ate. He couldnt wait just to go home, nothing interesting ever happend here. He fiddled around with his locket as he became bored.  

InunaideGner

Weird_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:42 am
(OOC: I'm confused on how this works exactly. Kaiba should be holding the 51% of Kaiba Corporation or else he has the shares spread out in such a way that nobody can buy up enough without his knowledge. If he knew that 51% of his company was held by someone other than himself, I would think he'd be keeping good tabs on her/him (her in this case) and trying his hardest to aquire some of those shares instead of leaving them be. The risk of him losing his company is much to great to simply ignore or "take it for granted," something Kaiba would never do.

And what's the backstory on this Asuka Chiharu? You make it sound like we're starting the RP off as her taking over Kaiba Corporation. This is a problem as the person playing Seto and/or Mokuba would need to know how she went about it and what her motives were for suddenly claiming her shares. If she hasn't taken the company over yet, we still need to know her background because I think Seto might have a little information about the person holding 51% of his company...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:52 am
((true, Seto did hold 51% of the company, now though he owns the whole thing. And when he did that to Mokuba his reasons for doping it was to fool Gozaburo into thinking he was gonna beat Seto by having Mokubas share, btu Seto knew hsi brother better then that. He knew Mokuba would be by him no matter what, but he needed Mokuba to be convincing so Gozaburo would think he had Mokuba on his side plus the 2% of KaibaCorp Mokuba owned. So when Gozaburo thought he had it all set Mokuba stepped in and stood by Seto giving him his 2% making Kaiba win Kaibacorp. Though it was cruel and mean and I yelled at Seot whne I saw that episode, its what he had to do to get him and his brother out of there.

But about Asuka Chiharu I agree, I think you should give more of a past thing so I know where Im going with this, i am a little confused myself, but about the percentage thing Weird_Rei, im sorry but this explains how you are wrong. Though yes, Mokuba did deserve more respect from Seto, he had to do it sadly, and Mokuba knows deep down that his brother would never hurt him, so he knew deep down that he wasnt meaning all of that back then,. though it didnt stop it from hurting inside he understood.))  

InunaideGner

Weird_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:19 pm
(Lol. I think we confused each other, InunaideGner. I wasn't asking how Kaiba aquired the 51%. I simply wanted to know how the heck this Asuka could be holding 51% of the company because Seto would never let another person have over half of the company. Whoever owns 51% of the company, legally, owns the whole company. That's how stocks work...you don't have to own 100%, just over half. Kaiba would, therefore, have never been the original owner of the company if 51% of the stocks had been frozen in another person's name. He would be, in all reality, working for Asuka the entire time.

Oh, and the dub really messed that entire scene up. They never explained why Kaiba did what he did to Mokuba, but they do in the original, Japanese version. Kaiba purposefully let Gozaburo know he was stealing Kaiba Corp, but he made it look like Mokuba was leaking the information to Gozaburo. He then pretended like he hated Mokuba for doing it.

This was because Kaiba wasn't sure he would be able to take over the company and wanted to protect Mokuba from the consequences. If Gozaburo did find out about it, he would think Mokuba was his ally and keep him. This way, even if Gozaburo sent Seto back to the orphanage, Gozaburo would still keep Mokuba and give him a home. In the end, Seto was only thinking about what was best for Mokuba: If Seto took over the company, he would have taken Mokuba back and given him a home. If Gozaburo had kept the company, he would have gotten rid of Seto but kept Mokuba as well and made Mokuba his heir.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:34 pm
((oh, yeah see the dub is the only one I saw, but about what he did i was pretty close. They didnt go in that much detail thoguh, but they shouldve, cause their my favorite characters 4laugh But Yes I see your point now and I agree with you The only other way she owns that much is if she stole it from Seto like Dartz and pegasus were doing. Or he knows something Mokuba doesnt but yeah i see your part, sorry I misunderstood sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:43 am
((I'll be gone until Monday, so it's only fair I explain myself. Asuka-chan holds 51%, or will anyway. That 51% is frozen and cannot be claimed by the rule of Kaiba Gozaburo's will which for the purposes of this RPG exists and states that only his biological child(ren) can claim those shares and only once he/she comes of age (19). Seto holds 30% and the rest are out floating around. As far as I know, frozen shares don't count towards anything, they only mean that Seto's sort of... company sitting, and if Asuka ever shows up, he's out of a job.
Now, as for Asuka, she hasn't claimed those shares, nor would she really want to if she knew they were hers. Seto doesn't know too much about her because he took it forgranted that Kaiba Gozaburo only had a son, Noa. As for the assassination bit, just trust me, it's not what you think. Anyway, it'll all come clear as we go along, especially Asuka's past. That's greatly amusing to me. Long story short, Kaiba Gozaburo wanted a male heir to his corperation, to keep the Kaiba name.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:54 pm
(( ninja I claim Seto. ninja ))  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:56 pm
((*huggles* seto-kuuun!! heart

Mokuba: Nii-Sama!!*huggles* 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:30 pm
((*huggles both back* mrgreen ))  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:06 am
((*glomp* Hi! Yes, you can have Seto all you want. I don't want him for this, which is odd... You're a good Seto player though. I do believe that's who's following her, or somebody is anyway, but who else's boots click like that?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:48 pm
((I'll make him follow her then.))

Asuka's second option was the most correct, for it was none other than Seto who was following her. He had been searching for her ever since he had gotten control of the company, but he didn't find her until now. "Asuka Chiharu, I presume?" he said softly, just loud enough for her to hear.

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:18 pm
"No, I'm actually the tooth fairy." Asuka replied not really being able to think of anything better. "Of course I'm Asuka."
She rolled her eyes and turned to see who had spoken. "Oh. It's you. If you came to kill me, you might as well come in and do it somewhere less public. Even if you didn't, you can tell me what you want over a cup of tea."
Asuka commented rather matter of factly. She was used to people showing up like that, so she might as well be polite, even if she was in a snarky mood.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff