Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
knowing our members info. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 pm
i was thinking and relized i would like to know the guild members better, so even tho theres a page to introduce yourself y dont we give alittle more detail here,maybe we can get some more friends. heres my info.

real name biggrin evin
area:indiana, U.S.
likes:games, having fun, pissing off preps, reading, just talking to friends, fighting (mostly to help my friends),anime, manga, etc.
loves:my girlfriend, music, my family.
dislikes:preps, gangsta's, homework, gays, rap.
hobbie's:archery, games,reading, collecting knives.
things i would seriously die for to protect:friends, family,my girlfriend.
things i would love to kill/destroy: the president, the government.
religeon: atheist
extra info: im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo

im sure theres stuff i forgot so i will be updating this.

if you want to be friends just send me a message, i also have msn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm
Ok.
Here's some more info about me. :D
Name: Whitney
Likes: Video games, our beautiful guild and hot members. <3
I like video games, the internet, and drawing mainly. That's like my life. xd
I stay up really late like til 6 AM and sleep in til like.. well actually it's pretty random.
I have few friends offline. (Like 2) xD
I have like over 100 friends online.
I'm a nerdy rejected kid at my school. :D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Nyxxie Pop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:01 pm
area: Florida
likes: Gaming in general, random hanging with random people, pointless stoner movies
loves: My friends (They're > you) My family, My music, my phone
dislikes: Labels, highschool, stupid people, smart asses
hobbies: Writing, reading, WoW xD RPing
things i would seriously die for to protect: My ex, my friends, my family
things i would love to kill/destroy: My ex, stupid people, the goverment, the assholes who run the school system

Umm Other random information
I'm pretty chill. I don't like conflict of any kind. I'm usually the one trying to prevent a fight but when it comes down to it I'll ******** a b***h up.. aaannnd that's pretty much it.. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:10 pm
Nyxxie Pop
likes: Gaming in general, random hanging with random people, pointless stoner movies
things i would love to kill/destroy: My ex, stupid people, the goverment, the assholes who run the school system

I'm pretty chill. I don't like conflict of any kind. I'm usually the one trying to prevent a fight but when it comes down to it I'll ******** a b***h up.. aaannnd that's pretty much it.. ^.^

I hate labels too. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Nyxxie Pop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Labels are immature... I also hate immature people v.v;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:13 pm
Nyxxie Pop

Same here. D:
I hate it how everyone at my school calls me an emo kid or a goth kid.
Nobody seems to understand that I'm neither. I'm myself. ;D And I'm nerdy. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 pm
area:Georgia, U.S.
loves: my dog, my xbox 360
dislikes: mean people
hobbies: gaming, cosplay, martial arts, parkeur
things i would seriously die for to protect: friends
things i would love to kill/destroy: the zoid republic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:51 pm
User Image Real name: Ashley
Area: Boise, Idaho
Likes: Anime/manga, video games, pottery, science, cats, snakes, most insects, cosplay.
Loves: My kitties, my friends, my family, my computer and game systems.
Dislikes: People, furries, homophobes, people who can't spell, people with no manners, people who don't take showers often, bees, earwigs, ants, worms, loud people, girls who dress like sluts, math, seafood, slow computers, Narutards, incest, stupid fan girls, girls who think they're married to a fictional character, people who pair random characters together, explaining things, kids, unintelligent people, not getting my way, sports, onions, sensitive people, homework, essays, hardcore Christians, Bush, hardcore Bush supporters, country music, rap music, gospel music, metal music, screamo, dogs, birds, people who are hardcore pro-life and tons of other stuff. Oh wow, that was long...
Hobbies: Throwing pots, playing video games, ranting, insulting my friends and making it seem like I hate them, procrastinating, making icons, spending way too much time on the computer, being an a*****e.
Things I would seriously die for to protect: Haha, no one. I'm too selfish.
Things I would love to kill/destroy: People who piss me off, fanbrats, homophobes, the guy who won Potter of the Year, people I don't like, special ed kids, children who annoy me and pretty much anyone or anything I don't like. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:26 pm
Real name: My last name is Frick, my first name is noneofyurbeeznus, I'm a girl :O
area:Minnesota, United States
Likes: Nostalgia (IE; Pokemon, Digimon, Spyro, old stuff from the 90s), Drawing, Makings people laugh, figuring things out, Harry Potter, Mideaval music (I suppose I can blame .Hack// for that..) Looking at fanart, and other artsy-fartsy crap like that.
Loves: Ovaseo, Alan Rickman (Yes, the guy who plays Snape)
Dislikes: School in general, it screws up the rest of my life. I also don't like hobophobes, people who are asses, mosquitos, my government, most modern day music, and a lot of things that PPN doesn't like.
Hobbiess: Drawing, Making comics
Things I would seriously die for to protect: Honestly, nothing. Maybe a large group of people.
Things I would love to kill/destroy: Mosquitos.

Other Information:
I usually fangirl over characters that no one likes, not because no one likes them, but because I like them... xD that made no sense. I am rarely ever serious, Whenever there is a fight I'm an observer, taking in from both sides of the conflict. I enjoy playing the piano and bass clarinet. I wear dark clothes with chains on them sometimes, while other times I wear happy summery clothes. People think I'm bi-polar, I just wear what I think looks nice. I can't cry in public, I've tried.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 pm
Shialu
Real name: My last name is Frick, my first name is noneofyurbeeznus, I'm a girl :O
area:Minnesota, United States
Likes: Nostalgia (IE; Pokemon, Digimon, Spyro, old stuff from the 90s), Drawing, Makings people laugh, figuring things out, Harry Potter, Mideaval music (I suppose I can blame .Hack// for that..) Looking at fanart, and other artsy-fartsy crap like that.
Loves: Ovaseo, Alan Rickman (Yes, the guy who plays Snape)
Dislikes: School in general, it screws up the rest of my life. I also don't like hobophobes, people who are asses, mosquitos, my government, most modern day music, and a lot of things that PPN doesn't like.
Hobbiess: Drawing, Making comics
Things I would seriously die for to protect: Honestly, nothing. Maybe a large group of people.
Things I would love to kill/destroy: Mosquitos.

Other Information:
I usually fangirl over characters that no one likes, not because no one likes them, but because I like them... xD that made no sense. I am rarely ever serious, Whenever there is a fight I'm an observer, taking in from both sides of the conflict. I enjoy playing the piano and bass clarinet. I wear dark clothes with chains on them sometimes, while other times I wear happy summery clothes. People think I'm bi-polar, I just wear what I think looks nice. I can't cry in public, I've tried.

User Image Alan Rickman FTW.

I fangirl over characters that no one really likes too. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 pm
XxGrieverxX
Nyxxie Pop

Same here. D:
I hate it how everyone at my school calls me an emo kid or a goth kid.
Nobody seems to understand that I'm neither. I'm myself. ;D And I'm nerdy. xD

k i know how you feel, but i manage to find people like me. luckily my school has alot of people like us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Nyxxie Pop

you seem alittle like me with the, chill attitude, tho im a smartass.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:25 pm
Kite Azure
area:Georgia, U.S.
loves: my dog, my xbox 360
dislikes: mean people
hobbies: gaming, cosplay, martial arts, parkeur
things i would seriously die for to protect: friends
things i would love to kill/destroy: the zoid republic

k not much to say for u...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:29 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image Real name: Ashley
Area: Boise, Idaho
Likes: Anime/manga, video games, pottery, science, cats, snakes, most insects, cosplay.
Loves: My kitties, my friends, my family, my computer and game systems.
Dislikes: People, furries, homophobes, people who can't spell, people with no manners, people who don't take showers often, bees, earwigs, ants, worms, loud people, girls who dress like sluts, math, seafood, slow computers, Narutards, incest, stupid fan girls, girls who think they're married to a fictional character, people who pair random characters together, explaining things, kids, unintelligent people, not getting my way, sports, onions, sensitive people, homework, essays, hardcore Christians, Bush, hardcore Bush supporters, country music, rap music, gospel music, metal music, screamo, dogs, birds, people who are hardcore pro-life and tons of other stuff. Oh wow, that was long...
Hobbies: Throwing pots, playing video games, ranting, insulting my friends and making it seem like I hate them, procrastinating, making icons, spending way too much time on the computer, being an a*****e.
Things I would seriously die for to protect: Haha, no one. I'm too selfish.
Things I would love to kill/destroy: People who piss me off, fanbrats, homophobes, the guy who won Potter of the Year, people I don't like, special ed kids, children who annoy me and pretty much anyone or anything I don't like. XD

wow lots of stuff in common and alot not so much.  

Spiral Senpai

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 pm
i have some updates, i like anime, manga alittle more, i hate rap, im atheist, dont like gays, im not afraid to show that some supposedly only girl things r okay for guys, kinda like my heart tatoo. if i think of more i will post it.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff