Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombies, beasties, warriors, OHmy! OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kick'n zombie butt...
  Wahoo!
View Results

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:57 pm
I'll tell you now, this is a place for those who love to rp battles.

This rp is gonna be about some zombie butt kicking. You may use premade characters from tv, mangs, anime, or even a random book, I don't care. Or... you could be creative and make your own, just use this.
No super powers that are over the top. You can have them, just don't make them over-whelming.

Gaian name:
RP name:
If premade, where are they from?:
Race:
Triggerhappy-level:
Power:
personality sad if you wanna say)
Bio: (if you want.)

P.S. Triggerhappy-level=How brutal a fighter you can rp, it's on a level from 1-10. It doesn't mean your character has to use guns.

So....I insist that there is some friendly fire or dispute between characters so this rp doesn't become lame. Now put a domo in your character profiles so that I know you read my randomness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 pm
The rp is set in a rather odd town that consists of rich and problem free areas to places where the the zombies and beasts live and thrive. There are areas that can fit most scenarios. Then there is an area where creatures like vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, and archangels live in equivlent with the high society end of town.

((I'll add more as I think of it.))

Toma_Kami

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:00 pm
The Characters

Gaian name: Toma_Kami
RP name: Gamma Akutabi
If premade, where are they from?: Zombie Powder
Race: Human
apperance:
Gamma1
Gamma2
Gamma3
Triggerhappy-level: 10
Power: says in bio
personality sad if you wanna say)A bit lazy, berserker, lunatic, and spaz at the same time.
Bio: (if you want.)Gamma has metal plating on his right hand and arm, which allows him to catch bullets. The plating extends to his cheek and neck. He fights with a chainsword and has mastered Karin Zanjutsu (literally, Fire Ring Sword Technique), an art learned from the East. In its 2,000 year history only 15 have mastered it. Instead of taking the average 32 years to master it, Gamma managed it in 4 years. Those who master it are surrounded by a black flame of death. These flames allow him to perform special attacks with his sword like creating fire chains, and wings from his body. Gamma is also the last heir of the Karin Zanjutsu.

Gaian name: king phar
RP name: zarrok nightbane
Race: warped human
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Triggerhappy-level:10
Power: zarrok has some nasty friends that will help him they are demonic but he can also change his form
personality sad if you wanna say) zarrok is planning evil and crul but sometimes his good side comes out
Bio: (if you want.) zarrok was posest at a early age his body has mutated beound thought.

Gaian name biggrin elphoria
RP name biggrin elphoria
Race:Uknown
Weapon:imgLotus sword sword past down to Delphoria by his demon hord. Imbuned with dark energy, the sword helps him to draw strength from the shadows.
imgAT Axe Axe with a soul of it's own. This axe was brought to life during a battle when Delphoria was young. As he threw an energy sphere at his aponent he missed, demolishing a mountain. The AT axe was buried in that mountain, and brought to by His energy. Ever since the axe has bound it's self to Delphoria. He calls it the AT axe because of the ability to will it where he pleases, by resonating his field with it.
apperance: User Image
Triggerhappy-level:8/10 when pushed
Power:Has a feel for using energy, Can manipulate elemental energy/Electricity especialy, Great control of his AT field/which is'nt a power, everyone has one.
personality:Has no alingment, but doesn't tollerate hurting others for no reason.
Bio:Allways different from the other children, Delphoria was left out, because of his wings. After his hair began to radiat with the very energy flowing through him, his parents abandoned him and left him for dead. He was takin in by a hord of demons that, to this very day come to his aid when he's in danger.

user name:lupinewarrior
name:usurper zant
nick name:zant
race:dark elf/lycan
apperence:
User Image
bio:a dark elf that was bitten by a werewolf has a dark past full of death and pain and wont talk to just any one about it he can act childesh at times madly jumping from tree to tree laughing and playing
wepons:dagger's that retracts into his sleeves
personality:kind and helpful
lycan form:
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/Silverwolf12874/Lycans/Tattoo_by_Maglot.jpg&searchTerm= lycan&pageOffset=0

Gaian name: King Yoshimitsu
RP name: Fuki
Race: Bird Demon
apperance:
User Image
Triggerhappy-level:8
Power: can fly, is super fast, and uses lighting and thunder
personality: friendly once u get to kno him
Bio:after bein born 4 years later killed his family
becuz of a lack of disrepsct they gave him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:00 pm
twisted  

Toma_Kami

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:22 pm
The Role Playing may now start.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:23 pm
((I'll Start))

Zombies surround Gamma as he's walking through a deserted and run down street in town."What do you freaks want?" Gamma questions his attackers. He analyzes the situation. "Zombies eh?" An eager smile forms on his lips. He unbuckles the large tarp that hid his blade. "Come and get some." He fires up his blade. The engine resonates in the dark dank alley as he slashes through his opponents. Guts and split heads cover the musty ground. Gamma replaces the tarp over his blade and looks around at the mess he made of the Zombies. "Somebody should really clean this up....." He side steps the gorey mess and continues on his way.

Toma_Kami

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Gaian name: king phar User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RP name: zarrok nightbane
Race: warped human
apperance:
Triggerhappy-level:10
Power: zarrok has some nasty friends that will help him they are demonic but he can also change his form
personality sad if you wanna say) zarrok is planning evil and crul but sometimes his good side comes out
Bio: (if you want.) zarrok was posest at a early age his body has mutated beound thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:35 pm
"Hmm... I wonder If I beat yesterdays kill count today....Lets see I was attacked by quite a few zombies today. Probably pretty close to yesterdays count. Ofcourse I havn't beat down and vampires or demons today either..." He ponders as he walks into a graveyard. "Hmm...Seems peacful. Now why would a graveyard in this town be peacful?" He begins pondering to himself.  

Toma_Kami

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm
zarrok walks out of a tomb with a verry bloody axe "well it is what happens after one of my good days."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 pm
Gamma seems a bit shocked to find a living being in the place of the dead. "So, you must be why this grave site is so peaceful." He observes the bloody ax. "What's curious is the amount of blood on your ax. How many did you take out? exactly?"  

Toma_Kami

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 pm
"no clue but they weren't all the liveing dead some were still alive but they were coruptid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
"I see. I guess I missed out on all the fun then huh?"  

Toma_Kami

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm
"yea sorry but i have some good news."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:56 pm
"What would that be?"  

Toma_Kami

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items