Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Negima High Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you coming for the Roleplay????
  Yes(Awesome)
  No (Bummer)
  Maybe (Think About It)
  Just here for getting gold from vote (Traitor!!!!!)
View Results

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:44 pm

NOTE: This roleplay area is officially closed temporarily however you can still put information here and it will be applied to a new roleplay guild yet to be named so please put profile information in and it will be transferred and referenced for future use which will be soon!!!! Hope u enjoyed Negima High here, a link will be put up for the guild soon!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:00 pm

name: vasily ivanovich romanov
sex: male
persoanlity: although he is young he has a drinking problem and a natural insticnt for blowing things up. he carries his rifle and flask with him wherever he goes, he can be quite charming when he wants, very likeable fellow, has a good temper and hardly ever loses it but when he does he is likely to kill someone
apperance: i can never find pics so my avatar is what i look like.

coreykill

TecShop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Name: Yuki Amakarou
Personality: Had a rough childhood and doesn't trust any boys or men. She is an orphan. She has never loved a boy, kissed a boy, or gone out with anyone. She doesn't talk much so most think of her as weird. She likes playing electric guitar and singing hard rock music.
Appearance:
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:05 pm

vasily walks down the hall carrying a few books to his locker...if he could find it. "dammit" he mutterd getting lost for the third time today.

coreykill

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:11 pm

Name: Arage Baldador
Personality: Arage is very shy and timid, mostly around girls. He loves music and computers, and he plays drums.
Appearance: User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:14 pm

Name: Eliza Seth (Pretty much my favourite rp name!)
Personality:You'll see...
Description: Is a trained swordfighter, carries a real sword around everywhere, shes dressed in normal clothing, though. Brown baggy pants,
beige wool sweater. Her hobbies are sworfighting and karaoke.
Image:
User Image (The prettiest anime baby there is! I luff hew!)

Krusadin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:15 pm

name: Sammantha, but call her Sam
sex: female
persoanlity: smart, kind, shy around others, she likes to keep to herself most of the time and is quiet
apperance:User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 pm

(Shall it be the first day? Yes, it shall hehe.)
Arage walked into the school, keeping to himself, talking to no one. He slowly crept to his locker, opening it and putting his books inside.

Repressed Memories

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:19 pm

vasily was still wandering around the halls cursing every time he took another wrong turn. "dammit imi so lost" he shouted
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Eliza stepped from behind the Vasily. Her sword hung by her side and she had a lot of books in her hands.
"I can help you" she said with a friendly voice and smiled.

Krusadin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:22 pm

(lol) she walks to her locker shyly, looking around, she opens it and takes out her books, she carries her books and shuts her locker
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:22 pm

He heared the kid curse, and smiled to himself. "Funny," he said quietly, closing his locker and standing up.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:26 pm

she looks around wondering the halls quietly, she sees her homeroom and slowly walks inside, she takes a seat in the back and opens her notebook
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:26 pm

he turned around and was immediatly struck by how pretty she was. "ummm hi im vasily" he stammerd "and well im lost do you know where the chem lab is?" he asked her eyeing her sword.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:28 pm

she messes around with the test tubes, she sighs looking around, she opened her book and began writing notes
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff