Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Luna Ishukan, may she rest in peace. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:30 am
I bring grave news for all of us. We knew Luna Ishukan well, and knew her strong personality. She hated bad grammar with a passion, and everyone knew this but...

Luna Ishukan, or the person who was her on this site was murdered two months ago, at the end of May. I was on a sudden absence, as you all know, that was the cause of her funeral. She was murdered by her stalker, the one in the 'Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?' thread. After her murder, he disappeared, and we are still searching for him. I'm sorry if anyone gets angry about this, but I thought this was the only way to tell the guild that she treated like a second home for her. This was her only safe haven from illiteracy, and I think it only proper to honor her wishes and tell her friends on this guild. Luna was... is my best friend, and it seems like she knew she was going to die. She quit going on the internet almost entirely, only going on it for work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:22 pm
Oh.

Oh gods.  

Galadedrid Damodred

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:34 pm
Aww.

Let us have a moment of silence in honour of Luna Ishukan.

(Don't worry about this thread being unrelated to grammar.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Thanks MoUsY. You've cleared up a lot of the anxiety. Who would have thought that someone like her would die?  

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:28 pm
My...
My goodness...

She's gone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:36 am
I didn't really know her, and I just saw her around here.... and I feel like crying for an odd reason. I'm so sorry, and just can't belive that she's gone.... She was so nice....  

Etna In Netherland

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:24 am
Personally, I never thought someone with a strong spirit like hers could die. Oddly...I feel that a piece of this guild went with her.

Although I didn't personally know her, I was amazed by the posts she posted here and elsewhere on Gaia. May her soul rest in peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Has the guy got caught? I feel a need for vengeance.

So... she's really... gone... and don't worry about this "not being the place." Better we know rather than ask painful questions later.  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:06 pm
No, the guy's not been caught, but we think he may have commited suicide. After her death, the airports were closed so that the murder couldn't get out. She was under witness protection for her fiancee's death...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 am
I don't even know her.... but I feel very submissive now.....

My best friend (nay, ONLY friend) died from a brain tumor when we were only nine years old..... so.... I know how bad you must feel..... I barely ate for almost a year after..... but now I've managed to pick up the pieces.... it's hard, but don't worry..... you can talk to people here if you want. We're all here for you, just pm if you want to talk.

And don't worry, I'm sure they'll find that demon and give him what he deserves for taking an innocent life.  

Wolfie Kid

Fuzzy Flatterer

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:57 am
I don't really know her... (since I only joined this guild a couple of days ago) and I feel very shocked for some reason that someone in this guild had... passed away.
I kind of know how you feel, but except that the case is for goldfish... My long gone goldfish were my best silent friends, but yours must be even more special.
I hope you feel better after a while. Us guild members and the people you love wouldn't want you to go in a depression... (Sorry if this may have offended you, I don't know what to say in these kind of situations sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:52 pm
And there is news!

We now have a half motive for the murder. He apparently did not like free- spirited women. My only question is, then why not kill me? The murderer was a co- worker of mine as well, and he knows full well the extent of my wrath. That same wrath is far larger than anything of Luna's...  

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

TigerMisty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Sessho-Maru will kill the murderer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:16 pm
That guy should get an eye-for-an-eye medicine...  

KingKidd

OneMightyTHOR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:46 am
Wow... So sorry to hear such news. Don't know her but I feel sorry for all your lost! God bless...  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff