View Results

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:15 pm
The Story
After saving Edwrad from suicide, Bella is completely normal again...or at least she is her usual self. But what happens when four odd newcomers arrive at Forks, two girls and two boys. They seem like normal humans but actually have powers over the four elements: water, fire, earth, and air. The reason for their presense is unknown. Edwards tries to protect Bella but what if one of the four is her own cousin! The werewolves sense the odd presense too and what's to eliminate them, to keep the peace. Let's see what happens when love, family, friendship, and trust collide as the four creatures try to fulfill their wish for being there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Characters
pm me if there is a character that you want to play that is not up here:

Vampires

Edward: Demarcus_Of_The_Fallen
Alice: ~Twilight x Angel~
Carisle:
Esme:
Rosalie
Emmett
Jasper
Victoria
Aro
Marcuis
Canuis
Alec
Jane: roxxi_13
Heidi

Humans
Bella: vampirephantom27
Chairle
Billy
Emily
Jessica
Mike
Eric
Angela

Werewolves
Jacob:
Sam
Paul
Embry
Jerad
Quil  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:17 pm
Rules
1. no godmoding
2. Romance: yes; Cyber: NO!!!
3. please pm me all made-up, power of four, and character request
4. cussing is allowed but don't over do it
5. no flaming
6. have fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:18 pm
Power of Four characters
there can only be four: two girls and two guys. Each person controls one main element, either water, fire, earth or air. Oh! and we all know eachother

gaianame:
name:
element:
appearance:
bio:
other:

1 gaianame: a Twisted Cheshire Cat
name: Aysel Cromwel
race: Dragon Half-Breed and a witch
element: water
appearance: (hair is brown) User Image
bio: Aysel's parents died when she was 11 in a fire that also destroyed her home. She was living with her aunt until a week a ago when she mooved in with her cousin Bella. She has trouble with controling her emotions so her powers tend to get out of control. The others try to help Aysel with her issues like how she is a dragon half-breed.
other: Aysel is able to keep people out of her mind. She can tell if they try to and stop them. But it also depends on how strong the other person is. If they are too strong for her mind, Aysel's barrier will have no effect (Edward doesn't fall into the category). She also has a dark burn scar on her right arm from the fire that she hides with magic and if it is burned or blood is drawn in that spot, the scar will show and cause a HUGE wave of pain, physical and emotional.

2 gaianame: kanangirl123
name: Airica (pronounced Erica)
race: mage
element: Air
appearance: User Image (I have a better picturem but the photobucket wasn't working) heres the URL if you want to check it out http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cartoons/anime/anime_101.jpg
bio: Airica was born and abandoned in a street alley, but was luckily taken in by a family of mages, who taught her the little magic she knows (which is very similar to telekinesis, just not as strong) but after that family was attacked when she was 14, Airica travelled the world, just to be on her own, that is untill she met Aysel.
other: Airica has a small bird that follows her around, it acts as her watchbird, messenger, etc. She can communicate telepathically with it, its name is Bree.

Make-Ups

gaianame:
name:
powers (if any):
appearance:
bio:
other:

1 gaianame:Arriana_lynn
name: Susannah
race: vampire
powers (if any): telekinisis and when she plays her flute it calms people. She can also fit in like humans(act/look like a human. Basically can be a human at will)
appearance: User Image
bio: family died in a car crash, she was in it and was thrown from the wreckage. A vampire came across her and bit her and left her for dead. She just moved to Forks from Ohio and is starting to be friends with the Cullens
other: Susannah has a shetland sheepdog and has played the flute since she was 6. She helps out with the FBI when she's not at school.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:02 pm
gaianame: kanangirl123
name: Airica (pronounced Erica)
race: mage
element: Air
appearance: User Image (I have a better picturem but the photobucket wasn't working) heres the URL if you want to check it out http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cartoons/anime/anime_101.jpg
bio: Airica was born and abandoned in a street alley, but was luckily taken in by a family of mages, who taught her the little magic she knows (which is very similar to telekinesis, just not as strong) but after that family was attacked when she was 14, Airica travelled the world, just to be on her own, that is untill she met Aysel.
other: Airica has a small bird that follows her around, it acts as her watchbird, messenger, etc. She can communicate telepathically with it, its name is Bree  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:24 pm
gaianame:Arriana_lynn
name: Susannah
race: vampire
powers (if any): telekinisis and when she plays her flute it calms people. She can also fit in like humans(act/look like a human. Basically can be a human at will)
appearance: User Image
bio: family died in a car crash, she was in it and was thrown from the wreckage. A vampire came across her and bit her and left her for dead. She just moved to Forks from Ohio and is starting to be friends with the Cullens
other: Susannah has a shetland sheepdog and has played the flute since she was 6. She helps out with the FBI when she's not at school.  

Arriana_lynn

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm
ooc;;
Sounds like a really interesting plot! Mind if I join in as Alice?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:03 pm
(umm guys, it's ok for u to join but next time, pm me the requset, it says in the rules)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:10 pm
(sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:21 pm
a Twisted Cheshire Cat
(umm guys, it's ok for u to join but next time, pm me the requset, it says in the rules)

ooc;;
Oh...My bad. Sorry. Geesh, I'm usually pretty good about that. Sorry again.
Oh, and happy almost birthday!  

ohemgee x meow

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:15 am
My bad....sorry about that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 pm
(i already forgave u, just make sure u read the rules next time. And thatnx angle, although my bday already past sweatdrop i havn't change my siggy yet)  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 pm
a Twisted Cheshire Cat
(i already forgave u, just make sure u read the rules next time. And thatnx angle, although my bday already past sweatdrop i havn't change my siggy yet)

ooc;;
oh wow, I appearantally need to learn to read. haha. Well then, happy late birthday!
So, who starts first?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:27 pm
I suck at starting, sorry but I'm out of the question.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:12 pm
(i'd lik get at least a Bella and Edward before we start sweatdrop )  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff