Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:25 pm
I want to take this space to introduce myself:
Hello Helpers! I've made one RP before in another guild but it was unsuccessful. I've learned from my mistakes and want to try again.

The Plot

Long ago in ancient Japan existed ninja's. There used to be one large group of ninja's called the Shadow. They were highly skilled ninja's trained to kill. They were undetectable and they would never stop until the job was done. And many years passed as the Shadow successfully killed there targets. But one day a new ninja joined who was a double agent, working with the then small group called the silencers. She would tell her sensei of every mission she was given. Many other double agents joined, and soon the Silencers took over the Shadow. Only a group of 7 Shadow remained who are now working together to bring back the Shadow and bring back the honor they deserve. But the Silencers have done something else as well. They brought back the ancient magic of their ancestors. It was locked up many years ago though due to the dishonor it brought to the ninja. Some ninja's who's ancestors were once great have what is called 'unique' powers. Unique powers are thought to be given only to those worthy enough. And as this endless 'battle' between the two groups rages on, there are also ninja's who for various reasons are not part of any group. Who roam alone. Though they roam alone, the Silencers often mistake them for Shadows, not knowing there are any 'freelance' ninja's.

The Shadow

They are a now small group of ninja. They have earned there reputation from there skill and stealth. They usually on't use magic as much when they have to or can, they will use it

The Silencers

The large group of ninja's. They were thought to be highly skilled, but they only used magic to complete there missions. They focus more on magic then skills.

Roamers
These ninja's skills depend n the ninja. They can be good in stealth, magic, or both. That makes them very dangerous.

Reapers

Originally formed 1,000 years ago, they are the most feared organization
in the world. Not much is known about them because when someone spots one, they usually do not live.

If you want to join, fill out this application and post it here.

Application

Gaia name:
Character name:
Unique power: (only post this here if you pmed me and I approved it. you can only have one magic power or one unique power. not one of each)
Group: (Shadow, Silencer, or Roamer)
Appearance:
Weapons: (remember they're ninja)
Character History:

PS There is still one double agent with the Shadows. If you want to be this double agent, please send me a pm saying so and do NOT put it in your profile. In your group put Shadow, not Silencer.

We still have 5 more Shadow slots open, including the double agent.

full-metal-alchemistxx-ed thought of the Roamers idea so I'm no taking any credit for it. Thank you!!

Hackedcross thought of the "Reaper" idea, so thank him for this new group!

Thank you to these people who have helped me in any way in this RP:
full-metal-alchemistxx-ed
Hackedcross  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 pm
~Rules~

1. Obey gaia ToS

2. No god-modding

3. No bumping, spamming

4. Try to keep it PG-13 (that can be hard though since ninja's, death. yea)

5. Have fun!

6. If you have any suggestions please pm me. Just dont pm me saying this RP sucks or anything like that because I'm trying my best at my second shot at this RP.

7. Use (( )) when out of character.

8. Don't kill other peoples charcters without asking them first. If you see a random ninja though (like your sneaking around and you see a Silencer right around the corner) then thats ok of course. If you die as a Silencer then you can make a new character. If your a Shadow (unless we by that time dont have the 7 Shadow) you can rejoin as a Silencer.

9. Post profiles here unless you want a unique power, then pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Updates

None  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:39 pm
~~Reserved for Profiles~~

These are the two leaders
Gaia name: Alchemist of the Twilight
Character name: Kuragame
Magic power: [see below]
Unique power: Controls fire
Group: Shadow
Appearance: He has red hair with a scar going down his left eye. He's tall and well built.
Weapons: Katana, throwing stars
Character History: His father died when he was young and was raised by his mentor. His mother was killed after conspiring against the Shadow. Because of his skill, cunning, and his unique power, he is the leader of the remnants of the Shadow. aka Lord Fire to the Shadows

Ravenmistressharuka
Gaia name: Ravemistressharuka
Character name: Ayame Shiji
Magic power: Telekinisis (moving things around with Mind)
Unique power: To turn into a Hybrid. (Monkey tail, raven wing, Swan wing, Cat eyes, dog ears, and sometimes fin and gills of a fish*only in water*)
Group: Silencer
Appearance: Long silver white hair, left eye red with scar right eye Silver, pale skin, long scar down back, Long black dress with a red and silver dragon on it, Black choker with bell, bare feet, and smiles on rare occations.
Weapons: kunai knives, two swords, and Martial arts.
Character History: She's a young girl with a dark past. her parents abandoned her and many people hated her. She was never a person that would just stand in the backround and wait for something to happen. her personality is Kind yet mean and is always protecting others without hesitation. She was born the perfect leader.

Shadow
Gaia name: neon blue penguin
Character name: Karasu
Magic power: invisibility
Unique power: (only post this here if you pmed me and I approved it. you can only have one magic power or one unique power. not one of each)
Group: shadow
Appearance: my avatar
Weapons:a belt of kunai some poison in a small canistar and a katana
Character History: raised as a shadow by his foster parents and a very skilled ninja able to sneak through alot of obstacles

Shadow
username:sasuke uchiha10000
Character name:Sasuke Uchiha
Magic power: fire ball dragon flame
Unique power: Controls fire and shadow
Group:shadow
Weapons:swords and kunia
Character History:he;s older brother name itachi uchiha killed is parents

Shadow
Gaia name: gaaraxx12
Character name: Kyo
Magic power:
Unique power: (only post this here if you pmed me and I approved it. you can only have one magic power or one unique power. not one of each) summon things
Appearance: Black hair with goth purple streaks.red eyes!...wolf ears and cat tail
Weapons: whatever weapon she summons
Character History: She was an orphan and raised as a Shadow to kill.

Shadow
Gaia name: Alchemist of the Twilight
Character name: Tel
Magic power:
Unique power: Teleport himself and others to any location he wants
Appearance: Large and muscular. Bald and never smiles.
Weapons: custom sword (very large. only he can hold it)
Character History: Orphaned as a child, no one knows his true name. he only goes my Tel because of his power. He's the 'bodyguard' of the leader of Shadows, Kuragam, aka Lord Fire.

Shadow
Gaia name: Amaya Marie
Character name: Asami
Magic power: temporarily tern invisable
Unique power: the ability to transform into animals
Appearance: Asami
Weapons: katana, kunai, shuriken
Character History: Ever since she was a child, Asami had trained to be the best ha she could be. And now she is part of the remaining Shadows and shw will do whatever she could to get the group back on its feet. She is a skilled swordstress and only uses her magic when needed.

Silencers
Gaia name: king phar
Character name: milo phar
Magic power: none but verry stealthy
Unique power: (only post this here if you pmed me and I approved it. you can only have one magic power or one unique power. not one of each) hiden weapons like shuricans that shoot when he flicks his hand.
Group: (Shadow or Silencer) silencer
Appearance: baggy cloth shirt, baggy cloth pants, gloves, normal cloth boots.
Weapons: (remember they're ninja) a multitude of hiden weaponry
Character History: milo has newly joined but gon up the ranks verry fast he is a humerus fellow but will kill if he is ordered to.

Roamers

Gaia name: full-metal-alchemistxx-ed
Character name: yonashy
Magic power: bellow
Unique power: has the abilety to change objects into other objects
Group: roamer
Appearance: looks like my gaia avitar
Weapons: fist arts,hand blade
Character History: sufering from amnesia he serches for meening to who he was only remembering his name and skills he lost his right arm in battle and fused a animated piece of armor to were his arm use to be.

Roamers
Gaia name: Kiorae Mai
Character name: Sakoya Mable
Magic power: temporary invisibility (can roamers do that or no?)
Appearance: long purple hair -to the waist- pale and thin with a light frame. Slightly toned. Green eyes and a long red skirt below a black short-sleeved shirt.
Weapons: She hides weapons in the sheathes of her skirt for protection though she prefers not to use them at all.
Character History: Sakoya is a very passive person. In the beginning she was recruited as an observer but she found out that it was a little tougher than that and asked to be a trained vigil for the roamers

Roamer
Gaia name: sachi n
Character name: Arisu Nakamura
Unique power: The ability to control the earth around her. (the plants, dirt/mud)
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: long katana
Character History: Arisu was a ninja in one of her own villages, Newleaf village. Suddenly, they had outlawed ninjas in Arisu's town, but she wouldn't give up her job for her life, so they kicked her out. Now Arisu is a roamer, looking for an occupation.

Roamers
Gaia name: remixed34
Character name: Sai Trinity
Magic power: to be invisible
Unique power: to manipulate wind
Group: Roamer
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: sword.smoke bombs
Character History:Sai is from the Roamer group of ninjas.He was a dude who you can`t depress.He was the highest skill rating in his village.Also he was the most known and liked person in his village.He was the worst listener though.But had the happiest veiw of life.
His brother casted a huge shadow over Sai.
His brother was the strongest ninja in the village.Everything Sai did his brother beat him everytime.Though 3 years ago his brother murderd every one of his family.He cursed Sai with a horrible condition.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 am
((I guess I'll start))

Kuragame looked at the 6 other Shadow ninja's as they planned there next move. The sun shone above them. It would be hard to sneak around in an open place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:36 am
A young girl runs though the trees and accedently runs into the tree. "owww....." says Ayame "I need to watch where i run..."  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:28 am
Gaia name: neon blue penguin
Character name: Karasu
Magic power: invisibility
Group: shadow
Appearance: my avatar
Weapons:a belt of kunai some poison in a small canistar and a katana
Character History: raised as a shadow by his foster parents and a very skilled ninja able to sneak through alot of obstacles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:59 am
Ayame runs faster to her hideout, hoping no one will find her.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:01 am
He drew his sword and etched out a crude map of the Silencers camp on the ground. "We need to assault them a little bit at a time. They won't see it coming. Now they have many other camps and villages out there. This is there first camp. The smallest one." Kuragame said. "Of course the Silencers use magic and all that, and thats why we'll attack at night." He said. "Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:11 am
He drew his sword and etched out a crude map of the Silencers camp on the ground. "We need to assault them a little bit at a time. They won't see it coming. Now they have many other camps and villages out there. This is there first camp. The smallest one." Kuragame said. "Of course the Silencers use magic and all that, and thats why we'll attack at night." He said. "Any questions?"
"whats my job?" Karasu said flipping a kunai in the air and catching it with ease  

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:17 am
"You will be with me. since your one of the best me and you will infiltrate the camp. we'll go right for the target while everyone else will cover us and get rid of the Silencers. Any more questions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 am
"You will be with me. since your one of the best me and you will infiltrate the camp. we'll go right for the target while everyone else will cover us and get rid of the Silencers. Any more questions?"
"none at all" he said with a wicked smile  

neon blue penguin

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 am
Ayame passes the Shadow people and stops to spy on them. "What's this? neutral little lambs lost in the woods or attackers? stare " wispers Ayame to herself as she listens to their plan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:20 am
"oop! betta run!" Ayame says as she rushes past to go to the hideout.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:21 am
milo sat in ayames hidout playing with one of his blades looking up he smiled "welcome home."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff