Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Israfel_sama (new haiku of the week inside plz comment) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whick haiku do you like better
  week1 haiku
  week2 haiku
View Results

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 pm
User Image
MEET MR.OINKERS

Name: Remy
sex: male
nationality: Filipino/pacific islander
Digimon world ds fc:438192391735
dislikes: girls that thing there hot, self centered ppl, and ppl that wont know when to stop ( like me biggrin but in a good way)
RP:I go by israfel, isra, or Is,
Bio: Well anyways i am mostly annoying and wierd and that means im not like any other person i am unique. I like to be my own person. I am always sleepy if you ever met me. I am sometimes fun if i am not sleepy. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 pm
Meet my partner

User Image
Nickname: GLory
Level:Intraining
Attacks:Bubble Blow (Acid Bubbles): An attack that involves firing bubbles from the mouth
Bio: When i registered at digi island I had to pick my first digimon. So i picked tokomon. I new that i picked the right digimon for me.

User Image
Nickname: GLory
Level:Rookie
Attacks:Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Patamon's body inflates as he gulps in air - which he then shoots forward from his mouth.
bio:Well one day tokomon and I were training then i thought maby tokomon could digivolve now. So i told tokomon to digivolve but that mad him more tired. So we waited 3 days to rest. Then while tokomon was sleeping he had a nightmare of me getting attacked by garbagemon. SO then he digioveled while he was sleeping.

User Image
Nickname:Glory
Level:Champion
Attacks:
.Hand of Fate (Heaven's Knuckle): Angemon fires a beam of sacred energy from his fist.
.Angel Rod (Holy Rod): A strike using the staff he carries.
.Angel Staff (Holy Staff): Spins his staff to blocking incoming attacks.
Bio:So patamon and i were walking around the island. Then out of no were a swarm of fanbeemon sarted to attack me. Patamon started to attack the fanbeemon. Patamon was getting beat up badly. So Patamon just got mad and digivolved to angemon.

User Image
Level:Ultimate
Attacks:
.Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): MagnaAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. MagnaAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
.Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection): An all-purpose healing ability.
Bio: Angemon and I were training again at this old dark place. When training was over we were walking back home then a Devimon and his minons bakemon were attacking us. The bakemon was no problem for angemon but when it was devimons turn it was a challenge. Angemon almost had the devil beat until devimon digivolved into myotismon. So then Myotismon came after me and held me hostage. Then i shouted angemon, DIGIVOLVE!!!!!!! So then angemon digivolve into Magna angemon and tried to destroy Myotismon but he got away.

User Image
Level:Mega
Attack:
.Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Seraphimon fires seven great orbs of holy energy.
.Hallowed Ascension (Hallowed Knuckle): Seraphimon calls down a powerful bolt of lightning.
Bio: Magna angemon and I were traveling and I thought about traveling some where else in the digital world . So Magna angemon and I took a locomon to what ever it will take us. Couple of hours past and we fell asleep. When we woke up locomon told us to get out. So when we got out it was all dark and foggy. I thought it was a great place to train. So we walked around the place. Then series of different kinds of digimon started to attack us. The were all rookies and champions, but then a litttle kuramon showed up, I told Magna angemon o its just a kuramon then more and more kuramon showed up and then they fused together to form a dioboramon. This was a problem for dioboramon was a mega and magna angemon was a ultimate. Magna angemon charged with his saber but then dioboramon jumped in the air and waved his hand and hit Magna angemon. Magna angemon was hurt badly will scrapes. SO then out of know where a calumon came out and saw that Magna angemon was hurt really badly so calumon gave Magna angemon the power to digivovle to mega. SO I shouted MAGNA ANGEMON DIGIVOLVE.! So he digivolved into seraphimon and attacked dioboramon with seaven heavens and destroyed it.
DIGIVICE

User Image

I got this digivice when my first one broke. I recieved this one when Glory digivolved into seraphimon. I broke my first one when I trained Glory a little bit two hard and exauhsted him. So when Glory digiovled into Seraphimon and destroyed dioboramon. After that I said I was really sorry and when I reached into my pocket I found my broken digivice turned into a gold and white digivice.  

Israfel_Sama

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 pm
Reserved. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 pm
reserved heart  

Israfel_Sama

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:08 pm
HAIKU POEMS
Cherry blossoms bloom
fluttering gracelfully
never to be seen

well that is my haiku for the week. It may not be a 5 7 5 patern I think because it is really hard for me. Please comment

Week 2 Haiku

Water is peacful
Shining in the sun. Shinging
Takes you away.

This is my week two haiku so hope you like it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 pm
Welcome dude!

I think your poem is emo...

3nodding  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:59 am
EMO you say. HMmmmm well lots of haikus do soung emo. So ill take as a neutral comment biggrin .  

Israfel_Sama

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:55 am
Hey welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy it here! heart

Btw, Vote for me in the Black Outfit contest? This would be the first contest I win. Help me get a Blackgabumon! :]

XD

EDIT: You can vote Here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:15 pm
I suppose I'm referring to the last line.

Would you like to have a PiG?

domokun  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:54 pm
A pig you say. Yes plz. I will call it onkers if you give me one. PLEASE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:01 pm
Then, you sir, get a PiG!!!

User Image

xp  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Solitos
Then, you sir, get a PiG!!!

User Image

xp

OMG, ILL CALL YOU MR.OINKERS.*HUGS IT* .IT SMELLS LIKE. FRIED PORK. MMMMMMM SMELLS GOOD. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:47 pm
The Haiku is good, but I think line 2 only has 6 syllables :3  

Digitized

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:49 pm
I see i am not really good at syllables. But thanks for the correction  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers