Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ok....about a project Altimit Corp is doing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real World Game?
  about effing time damnit!
  its gonna be retarded.
  make it canceled! (why?)
View Results

Psychomc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 am
Has anyone heard of the real World game coming out? Altimit Corp has been working on it for like 1 or 2 years or something. But they only finshed the menu thingy. Hopefully they finish it. I think you can ask them if you wanna help because my bro is already helping.

EDIT: no its not .hack fragment so dont say it is.

Discuss~
If this game will be like the one in the animes and games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:05 pm
I think there are about 2-3 topics on this already. o.o
Edited: Oh ye, you commented in one. sweatdrop I'm a retard.
So, yeah... Everyone must be crazy about it then. You know what I think is funny?

How did your brother get involved?

Ayre_Wolf

Psychomc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Ayre_Wolf
I think there are about 2-3 topics on this already. o.o
Edited: Oh ye, you commented in one. sweatdrop I'm a retard.
So, yeah... Everyone must be crazy about it then. You know what I think is funny?

How did your brother get involved?

i think he submitted something and tehy accepted him? i forgot it was like 1 or 2 years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:16 pm
Yeah, if it were like the anime and games, that'd be crazy. eek

The type of events you have to set up and everything. And a thing I noticed about The World opposed to all the other games is that...

When you start off with a character in another mmorpg you are only limited to a certain amount of starter clothing, hairsytles, face type, skin color, and other stuff like that. But when you look at the people in the anime and manga, everyone looks totally different from each other. It'd have to have just as many customizations as gaia avatars or something.

I'm sure if they are working on The World, they are going to make it more kickass than any other mmorpg out on the web.

Ayre_Wolf

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:25 pm
Altimit is fictional.
It's CC corp you're thinking of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:35 pm
I use to think both were fictional until last week. o.o

Ayre_Wolf

okami_neko_kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 pm
    -pokes her head in- I tihnk humans to need to create the game exactly liek the anime. That would be so coool D: With headsets and everything n___n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:48 pm
Kite Azure
Altimit is fictional.
It's CC corp you're thinking of.

nope alimit is real the website place i mean. theyre the ones making it.  

Psychomc

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:07 pm
We simply don't have the technology for it yet.

The closest MMO I've seen to .hack (fuction-wise) is Second Life. They're even adding in headsets soon. But it's nothing like what The World is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:39 pm
I wish they really had a .hack online game now pretty much every other mmo I have played is boring and .hack games keep me from being bored....
EDIT: I just found a game slightly similar to the .hack game but heres the catch it also has a PK system similar to The World:R2's....  

Dueling Gunz

Psychomc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Dueling Gunz
I wish they really had a .hack online game now pretty much every other mmo I have played is boring and .hack games keep me from being bored....
EDIT: I just found a game slightly similar to the .hack game but heres the catch it also has a PK system similar to The World:R2's....

o crap.

spoiler dont read if you dont have .hack//g.u. vol.2!! waht if they make AIDA and then a AIDA server gets made and we get trapped and when we get pked or killed by monster we die in real life? that would be scarry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:30 pm
Pyschomc
Dueling Gunz

o crap.

spoiler dont read if you dont have .hack//g.u. vol.2!! waht if they make AIDA and then a AIDA server gets made and we get trapped and when we get pked or killed by monster we die in real life? that would be scarry.

Possible, but not probable. I mean, unless we have a creepy Harold-like guy inventing this as we speak... XD One of my friends who plays MMOs (mainly iRO) sees a glitch and freaks out. She's like, "Oh no, data bug!" And I laaaugh...

But yeah.

Dueling Gunz, which MMO? There are a few.

Destry

Psychomc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 pm
Destry
Pyschomc
Dueling Gunz

o crap.

Possible, but not probable. I mean, unless we have a creepy Harold-like guy inventing this as we speak... XD One of my friends who plays MMOs (mainly iRO) sees a glitch and freaks out. She's like, "Oh no, data bug!" And I laaaugh...

But yeah.

Dueling Gunz, which MMO? There are a few.

o_0 what if AIDA creates itself? like in the game? *hero music* duduaaa kite to teh rescue!!! lol or tri-edge or whatever. ovans the real tri-edge though right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:45 pm
Pyschomc
o_0 what if AIDA creates itself? like in the game? *hero music* duduaaa kite to teh rescue!!! lol or tri-edge or whatever. ovans the real tri-edge though right?

If AIDA creates itself, I believe we are screwed. XD Kite or not.
That's what I hear... I can't afford the second game yet, so I really wouldn't know. );

Destry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:55 am
I've heard of it and I heard it's only out in Japan. D:  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers