Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Not for goof offs. For searious RP'ers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delphoria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:29 pm
Ok here are the rules. This is about searious rp, that means storyline, and opposing sides. No acting like idiots.

The stoty takes place in a world named Lesmirtauf, starting in a town by the name of concord. It is a world of only night. The brightest it gets is on a full moon, whitch is really bright due to the size of this planets moon. The whole world is unsafe, outside of towns. A world ruled by night is a world of dark creatures. We can come up with different beasts as we go, but as for now it ranges from demons, to over worldly monsters such as werewolfs, and cats. Feel free to play any parts that you wish, but know your strengths.

RULES:
You may have powers, but no god moding. You must have good reasoning behind your capabilities. Any weapons are aloud. If I think your acting like a fool or god moding, I will ask you to leave or start over. Introduce yourself as you join.

Name biggrin elphoria
Race:Half demon
Description:User Image
If you don't have a pic, give a full description.
Weapon:Shadow blade, Imbuned with the magic of Lesmirtauf's shadow's. User Image
AT axe (Absolute terror) Has a soul, allowing it to have it's own AT Feild. This feild cohensides with Delphoria's, Strengthening his own feild, and allowing him to control the axe with the expantion and retraction of his feild. He can also throw AT blades, an offensive attack with his AT feild.

User Image
Powers: Energy combat, Summoning of creatures through his sword and the shadows, And his AT field which is'nt a power, cause everyone has one. Not everyone know's how to use it though.
story: Delphoria has grown up his whole life in his town, but everyone hates him because he is half demon. He is friends with many demons and shadow creatures due to his shunning by the towns people. He often leaves to train with his demon commrads.
The story starts when a mysterious were wolf of unknown origan starts attacking towns people at random.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:51 pm
Name: Logen
Race: Half elf, Half Snowtiger

elven form:

User Image

Half Snowtiger half elven form:

User Image

Snowtiger form:

User Image

Weapons:
A Bow of light, and a Katana of light
Clothes: in her elven form when she is going to battle, she wear white cloak with a dark dragon on, and a glove that is entirely white and another in the same style that has a white dragon on it, and a full body armour that have a half gold half silver tree in the breast section the full body armour is as light and flexible as any cloth, and it kind of follows her movements.
in her half snowtiger half elf form she has the same, if she wishes but sometimes she dont,
in her Snowtiger form, she has only the full body armour only it is a bit rearragned, so it looks good on her!
Powers: she can control all the elements and she can heal people and spirit talk(talk to any animal in their own language, and she can talk in the minds of anything), she had a unnatural power, she could create metal and manipulate it as she wished! and she can summone the dragons on her cloak and on her glove
Story: unknown for herself, though she one night she woke up in a forest where she got to learn the power of spirit talk! she didnt even know that there was other people before she met one, she didnt like him, he was to crewil and twisted for her sake, she got to know how to do things she did in her own way, she loved only the forest, she couldnt resist the urge to listen in on the old tree's thoughts and conversations, she was the perfect protecter of the forests, she also learned the power to make metals come from her body here she also learned how to manipulate it in the times she was left alone in the forests,!

Wacram Glaziuz

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:11 pm
story: hired as assain to kill a vampire disobeyed orders and is now wanted dead  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:15 pm
if i join can i have a giant robot  

King Yoshimitsu

Delphoria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:18 pm
You need to fully introduce yourself, i mean the full description. this post isn't gonna be like the last one we were on kiba. Which reminds me, I forgot my demon form.

User Image

Hieght is about 17 ft tall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:20 pm
You can have what you want, but this post isn't for goofing off like the last one. Be serious or rp on a different one.  

Delphoria

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:25 pm
ok ill be serious i jus wanted to kno if i could have giant robot  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:32 pm
As long as Your charecter makes sense, and isn't completely childish or out there, i dont care what you have.  

Delphoria

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:44 pm
*(she was in her half elf half snowtiger form)Logen was floating around in the pond she had created in the middle of the forest, the water was Rather warm, even if it rained, so she had made a bubble of the warm water and she sat inside it and her hair was shining as she had made a stream of water go down it, she loved to do this, she sat warm though her fur was soaked, her clothes changed when she transformed, she could make herself wear whatever she wanted though this was not a challange for her, she could cover her entire body with fur if it was neccesary to do so... or get intoo the snowtiger form logeb was happy though, she was so happy that she didnt even try to sense if there was someone in the near vicinity of herself, she only listened to a poem that one of the tree's was giving her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Name:Saisori
Race:Human
Description: User Image
Weapon:Giant Robot (Puppet's Gun)User Image
Powers:can summon his robot at anytime, and has super strenght
Story:After his father and mother died he inherited his mothers old robot and begun teaching himself about the robot. Around his arm is a gauntlet that allowes him to call his robot when ever he wants. Because he needed to operate the robot he needed a lot of strenght.  

King Yoshimitsu

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:34 pm
awaits in his tree with a sniper twiddiling with the scope*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:39 pm
walks around until he see's some guy in a tree
"hey wat r u doin up there"  

King Yoshimitsu

poopman6969

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:42 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:25 pm
*Logen was rather confertable as she was floating around in her half snowtiger, Half elf form nude razz *

[you should make a proper introduction poopman and Kiba!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Delphoria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:34 pm
Delphoria was out for a nightly stroll through the wood's, keeping an eye out for anything paculiar. As he figured there wasn't anything bad going on. There was'nt any hint of it in the air. It was a well lit moon, and you could see clearly through the tree's, well Delphoria was use to the dark so to him it was no difference. As he aproached a clearing, he could see a large orb of water in the air, with a beautiful naked woman inside. He ducked back behind a tree, so he wouldn't disturb her, not meaning to walk up on her. What control she had over the water. He had not seen many others acomplish such a task with such enjoyment.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff