Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Does anyone think that having a contest would be a good idea? If so, please state what ideas for contests you have. Also, please state what you think the prize should be, and everyone will decide if both idea and prize sound reasonable. Thank you for reading! ^_^

-Kagura  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:28 pm
I think that a contest would be a great idea. I will think of some contests we can do I will get back to you on that.  

Xyziick

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:41 pm
Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing your ideas! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:06 pm
Okay. Well, we have the prize decided. The prize for whatever we decide the contest is will be 3000 gold. Now, I have a question...How do I use the guild's gold so we can use that as the prize....?  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:21 pm
Alright! It has been decided that participants will write their own short story about vampires! The number of pages is limited to five pages! We will only be accepting the first twenty stories that are sent to us! Please PM me if you want to apply to be a judge.

Below will be the list of names of the first twenty who apply to participate in writing a story. You may PM me your name and then write your story.

1. RisSohma
2. the1orlylover
3. Moonlite Romance
4. mave chan
5. LizzieBorden13
6. In_My_Broken_Heart
7. Kuraisuki
8. fox_kitty
9. kiyamasho
10. jamkhan
11. Saline Everwood
12. BeLlA SwAn VaMpIrE LoVeR
13. MadH4tter
14. White_Rose98
15. x RainbowWH0RE

And here is the list of the names for judges:

1. Kagura+kyo
2. edwardsvampire101
3. Jack_sparrows_baby_girl
4. Flying.Popcorn
5. ..+.Shadows-Kat.+..
6. Tanyas_Dusk
7. In_My_Broken_Heart
8. BlAcK_cHeRrY_hEaRt
9. penguin7676  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:55 am
Kagura+kyo
Okay. Well, we have the prize decided. The prize for whatever we decide the contest is will be 3000 gold. Now, I have a question...How do I use the guild's gold so we can use that as the prize....?
...You can't. That's for buying subforums, and subforums only. But... you could make a guild mule and have people donate the gold that they would for the guild to it and then you could use that gold for contests and stuff. ^.^

What do you think of my idea?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 am
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo
...You can't. That's for buying subforums, and subforums only. But... you could make a guild mule and have people donate the gold that they would for the guild to it and then you could use that gold for contests and stuff. ^.^

Thank you, that sounds good! Um, how do you make a guild mule.....?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:42 am
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo

All you do really is just make another account, and usually when guilds do this, they have the U/N for the account be the name of the guild, it would just be another account on Gaia, but it comes in a lot of use for stuff like this.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:00 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo

All you do really is just make another account, and usually when guilds do this, they have the U/N for the account be the name of the guild, it would just be another account on Gaia, but it comes in a lot of use for stuff like this.
Okay. So then, people just trade guild with that account and it builds up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:12 pm
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo

Yep, that's how it works! ^.^

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:44 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo
In_My_Broken_Heart
Kagura+kyo

Yep, that's how it works! ^.^
Awesome! Thank you so much! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:29 pm
For those who wish to donate to add gold to the prize, please trade it with Twilight_Guild. So far we have about 2600 gold in the prize money. In order to rerach our goal, we will need at least 400 more gold. Please help out and donate. Also, we will continue this system for further contests. After this contest, we plan on having an art contest. Please feel free to share any comments, thoughts, or ideas.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RisSohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:32 am
I'll take part in the conest smile Should the story be twilight/new mon/ eclipse related or just vampires in general?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:21 pm
RisSohma
I'll take part in the conest smile Should the story be twilight/new mon/ eclipse related or just vampires in general?
Just vampires in general. ^_^ 'Cause that would be stealing...  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:31 pm
that sounds fun ill think of one and type it later  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]