TomtaJolz
Vice Captain

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:04 am
You're the director of the HTFs (and fan HTFs if need be) To make an episode(s) of your very own! So you are running the show, have fun! I hope to post an idea I've got for an episdoe sometime soon, I just need to refine it a bit wink

Have fun,

-TJ  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:44 pm
I'm not the best... But i'll try. Say hello to the ...

Happy Jungle Friends!

~_~_~_~_~

Featuring: Kyubi the Wildcat and Vinnie the Bat

One day... Vinnie was taking a stroll at the dark woods one morning. At teh other side, Kyubi was looking for a guy she can love forever, and... She spotted Vinnie! With hearts in her eyes, she started chasing him! Vinnie run, but Kyubi got a few brusies thanks to torns, spikes, and whatever sharp, but she would never give up. Other side... Vinnie's feet was tired, as he sit in a rock... With a bit of a surprise, Kyubi popped right out of her bushes and hugged Vinnie on the neck to the death! But thats okay, at least she got the boy she ever loved! smile

~_~_~

This is the first time.. So bear with the episodes, and only the first two created characcters...  

Rachel Hart
Vice Captain

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-I- Brady Bear -I-

Beloved Bear

11,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:06 pm
Title: Happy Deathday!

Featuring: Nutty, Flippy, Giggles, Toothy, Flaky, and Lumpy

The charactors mentioned above are at a birthday party, for Flippy.

Everyone is cheering in their party hats, while flippy smiles proudly.

Lumpy says something along the lines of "Blow out the candles!"
Everyone cheers again and Flippy blows them out.

Giggles blows on a noisemaker loudly, thus, sending Flippy into his uncontrollable rage.

However, no one notices, and flippy hides under the table, everyone stops cheering and looks around.

Lumpy than says something like..."Where did he go?"

Meanwhile, Flippy has camoflauged (?) into the grass and is crawling twords Giggles with a sinister look on his face.

Flippy pulls out his knife and slashes at Giggles ankles, she screams and falls to the ground, Flippy quickly jumps on her and stabs her to death, yet, No one noticed because they were so pre-occupied by looking for flippy elsewhere.

Meanwhile Nutty is slowly moving twords the cake, doing his crazy laugh.

Toothy is looking behind a tree when he see's flippy's Dog Tag.

He smiles and reaches for it....

Flippy is tip-toeing twords Toothy...with the chair, which he was sitting on when he blew out the candles, in his hands.

Right as Toothy picked up the dog tag, Flippy slams his head in with the chair, than smacks it clear off his neck, sending it twords a tree, and smashes into it, Toothy's brains oozing down it.

Flippy picks up the dog tag and puts it on, as he looks in another direction.

Nutty is still slowly making his way to the cake.

Flaky starts walking around, looking for Flippy, she than notices Giggles stabbed-to-death.

Flaky screams and starts breathing heavily, looking around.

Flippy is hiding in the tree with a pistol ((First time Gun in Happy Tree Friends. 3nodding ))

Flippy jumps out of the tree and shoots Flaky's arms off.

She screams and collapses to the ground, Flippy walks up and grins evily.
He than shoots her in the back a few times, sending bits of flesh into the air.
He than shoots her in the head, killing her, he than stomps on her back, sending all of her guts and brain out the bullet whole.

Flippy disappears again.

Nutty is finally up to the cake....laughing hysterrically and licking his lips, right as he is about to take a bite....

Flippy appears and shoves his head into the cake, Nutty squirms and flail, but nothing is helping.

He soon suffocates in the cake.

Lumpy comes back, he notices Nutty is in the cake, he pulls him out and drops him.
He than shrugs and takes a slice of cake, than takes a bite, Flippy appears with his knife right behind him....

The End.

Was it good? sweatdrop

Oh, by the way, This is dude1532, I just changed my username.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Great work! Both of you! *claps* Still working on mine... putting a lot of thought in it wink

-TJ  

TomtaJolz
Vice Captain

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

TomtaJolz
Vice Captain

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:16 pm
My creative juices haven't been flowing, but I think I've got one for yall to enjoy.

Disco Bear Smoochie twisted

)) Start ((

The scene is Disco Bear standing there with a radio in the back ground. If left standing there without pressing the buttons he'll do his tongue clicky thing & point, and he'll snap his fingers and tap his foot.

Three buttons to press "Disco Ball" "Disco Tunes" and "Disco Song"

"Disco Ball"
DB will show his approval with a satisfied "mmmmmm!" He'll start dancing and humming. And then the string holding the balls starts to fray. DB notices tries to funk his way out, but he'll get his head replaced by the Disco Ball.

"Disco Tunes"
The radio in the Background with start playing his theme music, and he gets a big smile on his face. He starts to dance, and the radio dies. He gets frustrated and boots the radio. The coord that still plugged into the wall snaps, and the live wire snags DB, and he fries to death! His eyes fall last into the pile of ash that once was him! xd

"Disco Song"
A Microphone falls down in front of DB and he approves. He sprays himself with some cologne and walks up and starts to wordlessly sing to his theme song. The theatre light above him is too warm, and catches him on fire. DB panics, runs around flailing his arms and then tries to put it out with the cologne... needless to say "FOOOOOOOF" the fire EXPLODES, and DBs limbs and parts get strewn everywhere on the screen! lol

Of course a reset button is on the smoochie so you can watch the Funk gone bad over and over again! twisted

)) end ((

-TJ  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:06 pm
I'm sitll braindead. Once i'm imspired, i'll do another HJF text episode..  

Rachel Hart
Vice Captain

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TomtaJolz
Vice Captain

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:15 pm
Can't wait to read about it smile Good luck in creating it ^_^

-TJ  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:04 am
ooh that disco bear one is funny
mostly beacuase nothing has happend to him (that I have seen)  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

TomtaJolz
Vice Captain

Business Goat

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:32 am
Hey thanx ^_^ But I know of two episodes where DB gets killed. One is on my DVD called "Hello Dolly," it'll probably be a couple of months before it's on the website. The second is "Rink Hijinks" which is on the episodes as of right now biggrin (They've got all of the released episodes on this week ^_^)

Hope you enjoy his downfall twisted

-TJ  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:36 pm
Im almost finished with mine  

A-Thousand-Mimes

Rachel Hart
Vice Captain

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:24 pm
I'll try to make my next episode of Happy Jungle Friends!

~_~_~_~

Todays episode: Choprabbit!

Featuring: Cherri and Cutie! ^_^

On a sunny day at a beautiful house... Cherri was making a wonderfull dinner for all of her guests. However.. Cutie was playing with her toys and wishing that she can play with her mother! She looked around, and saw her mommy cutting off slices of meat for her chicken stew. She wanted to do the things mommy Cherri can do! So she tries to find a way to get her hold on a knife... She looked around, and found a tall stool that she can stand on! She pushed and place it on the spot where teh knives are. She grabbed one, and on a unexpected surprize attack, she sliced a line out of Cherri's back! O_O Cherri colapsed, screaming in agony as Cherri choppes her legs off like slices of chicken. Just as she finishes her head and Cherri passed out, she sets the meal and slices of Rabbit Meat is ready! biggrin

~_~_~_~

Sorry for the disturbness! ^^; It scare my mitts too, but i'm still rusty at making mimi-episodes! ^^; Stay tuned! ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:46 pm
Wow, there all good! ^__^

Kyubi-Chan I like your Kyubi and Vinnie one... I like the characters! Kyubi's the one that hates Luna, right? I don't remember so well.. sweatdrop  

Vanilla H-Chan
Crew

mystic_soulz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:18 pm
im waiting for inspiration to stike....... o yea i hav a question..... this is onli HTF characters right? if superman pops out of no where it would be......unappropriate?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:26 pm
I bet people miss me and my Happy Jungle Friends by now, eh? ^^; Even I was absent at the HTF Forums lately.. So yea.. It was becuase of my all-time obsesion that got me in my head! ^^; But i'll try to do this and now. Even with gore is promised. smile

----

Today's Episode: Balls Away!

Featuring: Mint the Lion Cub (daughter of King), King Leo the Lion King, Luna the Mountin Cat and Solas/Subaru the Panther (archrival of Luna).

As one day, Leo's Court Wizard, Luna has gone off today. And now he wanted to ask his wizard to fix his royal flag from the wall, but was about to fall off. And without Luna, he's helpless... Unless he does this work.. By himself. So with his strength, he grabbed the ladder and some suplies that was related to fixing decorations of the castle. (Including the sharp objects.) He climb off the ladder, even though he only has one leg (He's handicapped with a loose leg, and have to use arms to climb up stuff... ^^; ). He made it, and now it's time to fix his flag. Meanwhile, his little daughter, Mint, is playing with her ball, rolling down like a kitten in a bunny cosplay. She squeeze the ball until it lift off like a rocket and bounce around the room! Finaly, it knock the ladder with Leo and the sharp bucket suplies! O_O

He fell, but his skin/fur was covered in nail and sharp objects! O_O; He run around like the crowardy lion and try to find anything that would take his nails from his skin! ^^; He ran up to a bottle of... Biohazard Oil?! Whats it doing here! But to late now! Luna came with a argument with Solas, with all of a sudden: The oil spilled at Luna! YUCK! Said Luna. But Solas made a evil grin and made a fire spell and cast it on Luna! Thats what she get for not Solas became Court Wizard! @_@ King Leo tripped to Luna and involve in the campfire as well.

In the end, they were burnt to ash, and only their eyeballs remained. Solas enjoyed making her own mashmallows. Mint', however, walked to the ladder area and picked up her ball. smile

-----

Just made this just now. This thread needs mini-episodes. And my characters such as Solas and Mint are new to this Gaia world. ^_^; So, please stop by to my HJF Showroom to know the new characters!  

Rachel Hart
Vice Captain

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

the tetsiga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:03 pm
this is my first time so i'll try to make a good one

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS IN: see ya later ALLIGATOR

featuring: lumpy and handy.

one fine morning, lumpy was fishing. Handy comes over and sits down in the sun. suddenly bubbles come from the water and lumpy goes to see what it is so he puts on a scuba suit and walks in the water. Handy worries cause lumpu has been in there for along time.Finally half of lumpys body comes out and handy goes for the medikit. He remembers he has no arms so he runs around in circles crying for hrlp. Lumpy then dies and handy sees the alligator. He screams and the alligator grabs him. Handy suffocates and his guts splatter averywhere and the alligator swallows him

THE END  
The Happy Tree Friends Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces