Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)
Altar Pics Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baluk15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Hey post your altar pics. Its nice to see other altars, and to see the beauty in all of them.

Here is mine

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:47 pm
Well, it's pretty rag-tag, but here it is. It's still dressed up for midsummer, hence the purple and yellow (I made that altar cloth myself smile ) And that's a framed picture of my patron Goddess, Artemis, in case y'all were curious.

User Image  

LadySorcha

baluk15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:08 am
wow thats preety nice!!. I need to find a bigger place for ny altar. My tools are too big I need a larger place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 am
Yeah, my first few altars were in the tops of up-turned eggcrates, bookshelves, and TV tray tables. But when my boyfriend and I moved in together, he donated this cabinet to my cause. It's really nice because it has lots of space up top, as well as ample storage underneath.  

LadySorcha

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:26 am
mine is drawer that i have no clothes in.it contains my wand,my chalice,bell,candles,incense,lighter,a small chinese decorated box holding various imprtant things and a small pure gold stone from my girlfriend.

its pretty basic  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:17 pm
Mine has a seashell, a couple of candles, some crystals and a box like the pentagram one the topic creator has, but it's from Hawaii and has a different symbol on it.  

clandestine sheep

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:43 pm
User Image

not that good, but i have a limeted bugdet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:58 am
The gypsy Queen
User Image

I really like your candle holder!!  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:32 pm
Dragoness Arleeana
The gypsy Queen
User Image

I really like your candle holder!!

thanks!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:31 pm
They are all beautiful!!
I have none yet =[
I've got to save some money =/  

Aiume234

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:36 pm
Here's my beeeeaaauuuuttttiiiiffffuuuullll altar...it's an older pic of it, the original one. Right now it's still set up from Imbolc...I've been procrastinating taking it down.
The book in the corner is my lovely BoS ^^ And that mask is a mask I made in ceramics class. It was fun to make.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:25 pm
I'm sorry they are so small, but all I have right now is the cell camera. I'm currently sporting the "everyday" look. And my hubby is responsible for the Lina Inverse as Goddess and Tuxedo Mask as God idea... The wolf and Bast statues were my originals.

User Image
User Image

Also, please ignore my 1970s shag-pad carpet. It came with the house. sweatdrop  

PhoenixMoonStar

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:27 pm
very nice everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm
man, your guys' altars are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! Mine is just a drawer filled with my craft stuff... I have yet to make one sweatdrop

Although, if my parents saw it they'd chew my head off burning_eyes I haven't exactly told them yet sweatdrop  

Faerth

Cariaith

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 pm
Hehe i found a picture on my computer from the altar i made when i was like 6, haha, its so cool i had to post it razz (even tho its childish but what did you expect from a 6 year old) i remember i went to the woods, and collected the wood for the euhm....thingeys it stands on, and then tying them together with ropes and stuff, and then places the board on it and used nails to make it hold (how lame if you try to go for all natural) The angel figure on it, was my guardian angel at that moment which i drew. And that evil man was somebody from my nightterrors, which i found out on later age, it actually wasn't a night terror but a nasty premonition. The dragon i always had with me somehow, he was my only friend at that time. The round pictury thingeys where just images i liked at that time, and felt where suiting. (my mom has destroyed this altar btw, when she turned her back on witchcraft, its a pitty really...tho she suffered the consequences for destroying a sacred thing *grin*) well here it finally is razz

User Image  
*~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games