Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jacob or edward with bella?
  edward
  jacob
View Results

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:03 am
who in twilight and new moon do u depsie the most. i mostly depise Jacob. hes jus too selfish in new moon. he wants bella for himself...SELFISH!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 pm
i despise jacob he need to but out of there buissness and he better not mess with bella  

the1orlylover

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:20 pm
Jack_sparrows_baby_girl
who in twilight and new moon do u depsie the most. i mostly depise Jacob. hes jus too selfish in new moon. he wants bella for himself...SELFISH!

yep and he told on Bella about the bikes... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am
edwardlover326
Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

yep and he told on Bella about the bikes... stare

i know what was that about? he thought it was for the best PSHHHHH  

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

Her Sinful Fantasies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:13 pm
WOW, OK

1. Jacob might be selfish, but its because he loves Bella
2. Edward was the butt in the majority of the book, New Moon. He was the one that pushed her to Jacob in the first place by leaving her
3. if you say Jacob wants her all to himself, think about Mike Newton, hes no differant, Jacobs just nicer
4. Yes i agree he is pretty stupid for letting bella lead him on like that

which takes me to whom I despise the most

GO DIE STUPID BELLA SWAN!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:22 pm
do i have any choice to vote for jacob or not? i guess not lol
it's jacob that i despise the most (obviously)  

Edward_Eclipse

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:24 pm
JACOB!!! I!! DESPISE!! JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDWARD'S BETTER!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:42 pm
Edward is way better for Bella than Jacob ever will be.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Xyziick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:04 pm
I do not hate any of them. I think Jacob and Bella are good friends and I think Edward and Bella are a good couple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 pm
edwardsvampire101
I do not hate any of them. I think Jacob and Bella are good friends and I think Edward and Bella are a good couple.

agreed...Jacob is certainly not my most favorite, but I don't hate him. He was just beng a good friend to Bella when she needed it, and it did help her, even though yeah, he's in love with her and all.
I think the person I despise would have to be...Victoria and James! Hahaha...how typical, I hate the bad guys.

ohemgee x meow

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 am
I despise... Jacob Black, all the werewolves, Billy Black, Victoria, Laurent, and James. And that evil little girl in the Volturi, Jane, i think her name was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:48 am
Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

itotally agree. 3nodding  

xMarionette

Sensaina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 am
hm...I don't really know myself. But when it comes to Jacob, he is somehow... a little annoying. Because that he are really wild in love with Bella when he knows that she already loves someone with her whole heart, but he still refueses to let her go. It's somehow sweet but a little....I don't know...
But still though, I don't hate him. He was there when Bella really needed a good friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 am
FIRST OF ALL ALL U JACOB HATERS U GUYS HAVE NO CLUE BOUT JAKE EDWARD LEFT BELLA!!!!!!!!! BELLA BEING A DUMMY WENT 2 JAKE 4 COMFORT SO ITS BELLAS FAULT 4 LEADING JAKE ON !!! evil
No ofense sometimes u guys piss me off 4 going off on Jake when it wuz EDWARD!!!!! Who left Bella not Jake just b/c Edward is suuuch a god
gives u guys no right 2 be jerks 2 Jake!  

niecerpiecer

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:47 am
srry but Jake wuz not being selfish Bella wuz she liked his comfort a lot dont forget that and my answer I dont despise Jake or Edward I like them both and I think u guys should give Jake a BREAK!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff