Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Lol Bordeaux Help? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:17 pm
I might have spelled her name wrong but oh well. What level where you when you beat her in the arena in her AIDA form? I seem to fail at this, even though I can kill her in like, two hits neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:45 am
I don't remember my level but I would just spam her with skills.
You should probably use a heavy blade too.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 am
No I meant her AIDA form. I can kill her in two hits in the actual arena battle. But in her damned spider form I can only get her to half health. Maybe I just suck with Skeith, but I beat Azure Flame God on my first try. *sigh* I am level 82 I think right now. Is that too low to beat her AIDA? I started at like, 62 and I've kept trying since then lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Dodge like the wind is the only real advice I can give you if you haven't been useing "O" your SOL. Oswald's attack power is insane but its very perdictable, Make sure you dont get hit when she swings her front arms, the damage done is like woah..
So try not to stay to close to her (90% of this fight though you'll be at mid range button mashing square) but if you do happen to be cose when she is about to attack hit O and go back wards if your timing is good enough you'll be fine.

Other attacks:
Archene Shot is real easy to evade at any range and does little damage, dash to the left or right, then shoot her while she is open.

Kobold Bullet- I actually suggestrunning up on her and while you are deflecting the bullets[ which are now close together]now you are also dealing damage. But BACK UP after wards

Arachno Trap- press "O" like there is no tommarow D<<
or prepare to suffer alot of damage.

Thats alwways what I've done and I beat her frist try every time.
Remember Spam "O"! not recieving damage is better than not dealing any

x-Rorein

Solemn Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:09 pm
x-Rorein

Dodge like the wind is the only real advice I can give you if you haven't been useing "O" your SOL. Oswald's attack power is insane but its very perdictable, Make sure you dont get hit when she swings her front arms, the damage done is like woah..
So try not to stay to close to her (90% of this fight though you'll be at mid range button mashing square) but if you do happen to be cose when she is about to attack hit O and go back wards if your timing is good enough you'll be fine.

Other attacks:
Archene Shot is real easy to evade at any range and does little damage, dash to the left or right, then shoot her while she open.

Kobold Bullet- I actually suggestrunning up on her and while you are deflecting the bullets[ which are now close together] you also dealing damage. But BACK UP after wards

Arachno Trap- press "O" like there is no tommarow D<<
or prepare to suffer alot of damage.

Thats alwways what I've done and I beat her frist try every time.
Remember Spam "O"! not recieving damage is better than not dealing any

Thanks. Which always gets me is the Arachno Trap. I always think I have it figured out, and then I get trapped D: Any level suggestions? Because Skeiths power increases as Haseo's does. But thanks that helped. I exaggerated in my first post, I can get her down to like, 1/6 hp but never farther sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 pm
Solemn Light

Thanks. Which always gets me is the Arachno Trap. I always think I have it figured out, and then I get trapped D: Any level suggestions? Because Skeiths power increases as Haseo's does. But thanks that helped. I exaggerated in my first post, I can get her down to like, 1/6 hp but never farther sad
I beat her at a fairly low level; so I can't really comment on that. =/  

x-Rorein

[[- Midori -]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 pm
The spider-ish AIDA was always the hardest one to defeat for me too. sweatdrop
I recommend dodging as much as you can and firing bullets almost constantly. (It's almost impossible to attack when she's not stunned) Except don't get too carried away with firing, remember to dodge when she begins to attack.
As for the Arachno Trap... I found an opening just slightly to the right from the center. After all the string-like-things go down, go back to the center before they raise up again and hopefully you should be ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 am
Solemn Light
No I meant her AIDA form. I can kill her in two hits in the actual arena battle. But in her damned spider form I can only get her to half health. Maybe I just suck with Skeith, but I beat Azure Flame God on my first try. *sigh* I am level 82 I think right now. Is that too low to beat her AIDA? I started at like, 62 and I've kept trying since then lol.

Oh.
I think you're over leveled. xD
Hmmm I don't really remember much. Sorry I'm not much help. sweatdrop
It still makes me laugh though that the spider's name is Oswald. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:36 pm
The hint screen at the end lies...you don't have time to slash her arachne shots so you must dodge them. For the kobalt bullets, wait until the things get close, THEN slash them.

I found that she's really hard to stun long range, so use medium range to close range. Just dash back when you see her trying to hit you.

Look up at the health bar, it will tell you what attack she will be using.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:47 pm
XxGrieverxX
Solemn Light

Oh.
I think you're over leveled. xD
Hmmm I don't really remember much. Sorry I'm not much help. sweatdrop
It still makes me laugh though that the spider's name is Oswald. xD

Lol yeah that's funny. Maybe I just suck lol.

@Midori: Yeah I figured that out for the Arachno Trap. Maybe I just need to fire more?  

Solemn Light

[[- Midori -]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Quote:

@Midori: Yeah I figured that out for the Arachno Trap. Maybe I just need to fire more?

Maybe... ^^
I remember when I beat her for the second time I had to fire at her alot more than I usually do for other Avatars and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:52 pm
[[- Midori -]]
Quote:

Maybe... ^^
I remember when I beat her for the second time I had to fire at her alot more than I usually do for other Avatars and such.

Yeah okay thanks I'll try that. Btw cool avi, looks like Ouka/Ohka, I've seen two ways of spelling it.  

Solemn Light

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:49 pm
heh yeah i had had the same problem.. i just move around the strings.. i dont actually dash with O to avoid but move slowly around it.. also keep SHOOTING HER.

being stunned will give massive damage.. otherwise im sure you can beat her easily  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:47 pm
koji8123
heh yeah i had had the same problem.. i just move around the strings.. i dont actually dash with O to avoid but move slowly around it.. also keep SHOOTING HER.

being stunned will give massive damage.. otherwise im sure you can beat her easily

I didn't actually know she could get stunned gonk
But it's okay, I beat her a** good 3nodding

Hah thanks for the help everyone.  

Solemn Light

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:15 pm
Solemn Light
I might have spelled her name wrong but oh well. What level where you when you beat her in the arena in her AIDA form? I seem to fail at this, even though I can kill her in like, two hits neutral

She was the hardest AIDA I have fought yet!

OSWALD  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces