Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucid dream-age.
  "Get back to work!"
View Results

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:58 pm
Well, I've always heard a ton about his lucid dreaming crap, and I always thought I'd never be able to do it.

Quote:
LUCID DREAMING:

A lucid dream is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress. During lucid dreams, it is often possible to exert conscious control over the dream characters and environment, as well as to perform otherwise physically impossible feats.

A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually logically concludes that he or she is dreaming, or a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state with no lapse in consciousness.

But at work today, I feel asleep in the break room ( sue me. ) and starting having a dream. I was in this room and all the walls were white but the floor was blue.

And I remember sitting there and thinking, "I wish the floor was white, too."

And then the floor turned white.
Then I remember thinking, "Hey. I wish the floor was white with black polka dots. Actually, I want to paint the polka dots myself."

And whaddya know? I painted black polka dots.
Then I was like, "WTF. I'm having a lucid dream or whatever!"

So I stood there in the middle of the room, and I yelled at the top of my lungs, "SNAP!"

And the second I said that, this two huge hands ( way, way bigger than me ) came out of the walls and snapped their fingers, then I woke up.

It was really, really awesome.

Has that ever happened to any of you? o.o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Seek Psychiatric Help and stop doing all those drugs.
Here, this should help, I hope you get better.

Status Quo Joe

MasterTater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm
hahah, i have those kind of dreams a lot.
but...
i dont have dreams too often
unless a friend sleeps over
or i sleepover at their house
for some reason...
i almost always have dreams then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:43 pm
TEH ANARCHYZ

Lol.
Thank you, Anarchyz. I knew you cared.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:16 pm
Every ******** day.
I don't sleep anymore. Seriously.
It sucks. It's a constant mental workout.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm
I'd say about 90% of my dreams are lucid.

But I never have control over anything. I just know I'm dreaming, and I always tell myself to stop thinking funny, but then yannow, you can't stop thinking funny. In a dream.

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:37 pm
Zealous Blue

But I never have control over anything. I just know I'm dreaming, and I always tell myself to stop thinking funny, but then yannow, you can't stop thinking funny. In a dream.

I always get too excited when the sexy part for dreams come and wake myself up. Only then I have a massive erection and I'm tired. Try sleeping on that. It's not easy. u_u  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:47 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

I always get too excited when the sexy part for dreams come and wake myself up. Only then I have a massive erection and I'm tired. Try sleeping on that. It's not easy. u_u

I KNOW! GOD! Sometimes I curse my Anatomy.  

Status Quo Joe

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:48 pm
I dream, But barely ever remember it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:53 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
TEH ANARCHYZ

Lol.
Thank you, Anarchyz. I knew you cared.

I've always cared, You know that. If you need someone to visit you while your in rehab, I'll visit.  

Status Quo Joe

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:50 am
TEH ANARCHYZ
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

In my younger days I used this as an example to prove there is a god.

Everyone I know has dirty dreams, but never quite finish. As soon as things start to get really interesting, they wake up. Without fail. Thus, by my reasoning, we can ascertain that God does exist and they he is indeed a cockblocker and a p***k. There is no other explanation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:34 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
TEH ANARCHYZ
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

Everyone I know has dirty dreams, but never quite finish. As soon as things start to get really interesting, they wake up. Without fail. Thus, by my reasoning, we can ascertain that God does exist and they he is indeed a cockblocker and a p***k. There is no other explanation.

*Glad to be a girl* surprised  

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:02 pm
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
TEH ANARCHYZ
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

I'm glad you're a girl too. Come give papa a kiss. wink wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
TEH ANARCHYZ
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

What is this?
What about me? ;_;

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:01 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
TEH ANARCHYZ

What is this?
What about me? ;_;

Maybe if you were more responsive >O
Everyone can give papa a kiss, except Anarchy. He can give a firm handshake. Just a simple one - don't want none of that gangster s**t.  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff