Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach: Dawn of the Soul Reaper Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am

Welcome to the first Bleach thread in the RP forum of this guild. You know the rules: No godmodding, no cybering, etc. This is a thread open for all literacy levels and all people. There is no sign-up to worry about. Just post any sort of description of your character before you start posting and it's good.

One of the key points I need to know about is character class. Are you a Soul Reaper/Ex-Soul Reaper? A Quincy? A Hollow? You should be sure to tell me about that. Any classes you made up have to reach me in PM form first. That way, I can see if it's plausible for the Bleach universe or not and tell you if it's usable. For example, my character will be operating under a class called Hollow Shaman. This is a spirit who dons the discarded masks of Hollows to use their powers in combat. As you can see, it is completely related to Bleach. (By the way, I'm sure I can figure out something to work for your feline tastes, Logen.)

So feel free to enjoy the RP. Soul Reapers start off in Rukon District/Soul Society, Ex-Soul Reapers (Ichigo is included in this category) on Earth, Hollows anywhere, and any other class except for some custom classes start on Earth. While I strive for an RP of all-original characters, characters from the show/manga can be played on the condition that they are central to the storyline (i.e. Squad Leaders, Teachers, Uruhata, etc.)

By the way, if any posts go against the rules I have set out, the most recents posts of that variety will be deleted and the player operating the character responsible will be asked to start over or leave. If a person has conflicts about if a character is central to storyline, PM me immediately and we shall get the matter settled.

...Almost forgot: Once a Zanpakuto uses a power in the RP, it cannot be changed for the remainder of the RP. Choose such powers wisely.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:32 am

By the way, I'm a post-whenever-possible type of guy. If you have a matter that is barring you from RPing and I don't immediately get back to you on a PM, don't start playing anyway. Wait for me to get back to you. Walmart's hours give me very awkward schedules, mind you. By the way, swearing is allowed in this RP.

Name: Yoshiro 'Yoshi' Watanabe
Class: Hollow Shaman
Appearance: Pants made of belts, sleeveless shirt made of belts, shoulders adorned with a Hollow mask each, black packsack full of Hollow masks.
Sides with: Ex-Soul Reapers
Description of personality/brief history: Can be a real b*****d sometimes, but always means well. Discovered that he could set Hollows free without harming them by collecting their masks and using their power against them.
Abilities granted by class/Zanpakuto: Transforms into half-Hollow, can travel into Hollow Realm without difficulty, can summon minor Hollows to do his bidding

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 am

Name: Vlad Dracul
Class: soul society caotain
Appearance: my avatar with a long captains robe
Sides with: the soul society
Description of personality/brief history: came to the soul society at the age of nineteen and had emmense spiritual powers and became one of the youngest captains in the soul society
Abilities granted by class/Zanpakuto: controls squad 3 of the 13 protection squads zanpakuto ability is that his Zanpakuto (Karasu) is able to split itself into senbon (needles) and shoot itself at the enemy his bankai makes copys of the sword itself and shoots them at the enemy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:04 am

Yoshiro was walking around the streets of Earth. He was looking for Uruhata's place, for he heard he had a new shipment of Hollow masks. It was nighttime, and the wind had a bit of a chill to it. That was the way he like it. There were very few stars out, and Yoshiro took as many back alleys as possible. "Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and bump into a Hollow on my way there!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 am

As luck would have it, Yoshiro did run into a Hollow. It was huge, standing 12ft. tall. "You smell odd, human. Why do you smell like our kind? For that matter, why do you adorn your shoulders with our masks?" Yoshiro looked more closely at the Hollow. Standard hole in the chest, arachnid foot arrangement, clawed arms, and a mask that looked like it was enjoying a particularly good joke. Lifting a mask which had a scar over one eye over his face, he said, "I'm a Shaman." He then put the mask on. A semi-circular hole formed in his chest. Claws the size of small swords erupted from his hands. As his skin turned black, His feet became more like hind legs, built for springing about and leaping at great speeds. He rushed at the Hollow, slashing at it's joints. The Hollow struggled to move, but Yoshiro pinned it down with one foot. Using the holy touch that was passed down from his family line, he tugged at the mask, which began to glow furiously white. Then, it came off, and Yoshiro put it in his packsack. "Another one to add to my collection." As he took his own mask off, the Hollow returned to being a regular human spirit. It was a man in a business suit, brown comb-over and glasses glinting in the light. "Thank you so much!" He cried. The man then turned into a ball of light and disappeared, undoubtedly returning to the Soul Society. Yoshiro smiled. "No problem, man. Though I'm gonna be late for that shipment..." Yoshiro continued strolling along at a leisurely pace, clearly not caring for punctuality at all...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am

Name: Mimiru Toshona
Class: lieutenant in Soul Society
Appearance: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313/LilFireKitty/bluehair.jpg
Sides with: Soul Society
Description of personality/brief history: Mimiru is one of the younger soul reapers so while others have a lot of experience and know people who are their age, Mimiru is younger and doesn't know about some of the things the older people talk about, making her seem naive. She is actually very smart and loves to research different places.
Abilities granted by class/Zanpakuto: She is the lieutenant of Squad 12 and is very close to her captain. Her Zanpakto is a sleek sword by the name of Giruzu. Her zanpakto is able to get much wider without gaining any weight or making it a struggle for her. It can also manipulate the air around it to make her strikes much more harsh and dangerous.

Sexy_Dancer08

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:43 am

At Uruhata's shop, Mimiru did a little turn and looked at her outfit. "Are you sure this is what girls in the living world wear?" Mimiru had come from the Soul Society to observe and study the living world so that the soul reapers would understand them more. Since Mimiru was a quick learner, they sent her to observe just one city and report back in a few days. She still carried her Zanpakto but it was concealed from the human eye. Since she was only staying for a little while, she was staying at Uruhata's shop and he had told her that she couldn't just wander around in her soul reaper uniform. He had given her a pink top and a black skirt that seemed a bit short for her taste. She was used to her long uniform pants so any skirt above the knees felt wierd. Her long blue hair was pulled back in a messy bun and she had pink sunglasses resting on her head.

Uruhata smiled and nodded. "Of course. Girls dress like this all the time. You'll see when you go out and study this world."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:18 am

He almost entered Uruhata's place when he took a look inside. "Aww s**t!" He said in a loud whisper. He ducked behind the door again. "A Soul Reaper! I don't want to get my a** carved up! They always think I'm with the Hollows ad attempt to kill me." He went around to the back door and waited for Uruhata to be done with his customer.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:31 am

After a few more minutes of talking with Uruhata, she hugged him and made sure her zanpakto was hidden. "Okay. I should go out and start researching this world. I'll be back later. What's a quick way to get downtown?"

Uruhata thought for a second and then pointed towards the back door. "Go out here and take a right. Go down that street and you'll hit downtown in a few minutes."

Bowing, Mimiru thanked him and walked towards the back door. She opened it and then stopped. There was someone there. "Hello." She took a close look at him and realized that he was a Hollow. She should have grabbed her zanpakto but seeing as how the Hollow hadn't made any dangerous move yet and he was just outside the door of Uruhata's shop, she thought he might not have any dangerous intent.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:36 am

"Awww, great. You found me. I'm guessing you're going to draw your Zanpakuto, scream "Hollow!", and attempt to kill me. Typical. Just typical. And Uruhata! You b*****d! You led her right to me!" The man smiled under his hat and said, "How was I supposed to know you were there?" Yoshiro growled. "I've tried sneaking up on you before, pinhead! You know and I know that that doesn't work!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:53 am

She watched the two rant and sighed. She tried to talk while the two went back and forth but they just kept talking, not letting her get a word in. Losing her patience, she pulled out her zanpakto and unleashed it's power, making it taller and wider than she was. She swiftly took her zanpakto and dug it into the floor in front of the Hollow. The two stopped talking instantly. "Okay now listen up. If you think I'm going to kill you and want me to kill you, I will but if you want to live, I'll let you. I'm not here to kill Hollows. I'm here to study. If someone wants you dead, I'll let them take care of it. Don't jump to conclusions." She gave the Hollow a stern look then picked her zanpakto up, slipping it back in its sheath. Uruhata just stood quietly, not wanting to agrivate her. Although she was a petite girl, she had a strong and very large zanpakto.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:02 pm

Yoshiro sighed. "What always make you damn people think I'm a Hollow! Sure I wear their masks on my shoulders, and on my face during battle, but that does not make me a Hollow! I don't seek to devour souls, I seek to save them! And you damn Soul Reapers always put them in the most pain possible to do it!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:06 pm

She watched and listened to him and sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry I accused you of being a Hollow. I haven't been in this world for very long. Sue me." She gave him a little glare then turned to Uruhata and bowed once again. "I'll be back later Uru-chan." With that, she walked past the new person and made her way to the street, ignoring the annoying person who persisted in making noise.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:21 pm

He looked at the girl as she walked away. "Yeesh, what got up her a**?" He turned back to Uruhata. (By the way, -chan is a female term of endearment. You'd be better off to use -san or -kun. But -kun is a little strong...) "That shipment come in yet?" Uruhata smiled. "It sure did. You wanna see?" He pryed open a nearby crate, and Yoshiro smiled at the contents. He was expecting a myriad of minor Hollow masks. What lay in the crate was the mask of a Menos Grande. "How the hell did you manage to get this?" Uruhata chuckled. "I can't reveal my sources. You'd drive me out of business. $50,000 and it's yours." Yoshiro pulled out a suitcase and opened it. "Will cash be okay?" Uruhata picked up the suitcase, closed it, and put it in the closet with about 50 more of the same.

"Where do you keep getting the money fo this junk?"

"I can't reveal my sources. You'd drive me out of business."

Uruhata laughed. "I don't think it's gonna fit you."

Yoshiro drew forth a strong spiritual energy. "Dawn of Fire! The enemy falls as dissent festers in their ranks! The sacred hide as wolves in a flock of sheep! Bakudo X: Hollow Mask Mastery!" The mask shrunk down to about Yoshiro's size. "You were saying?"

Uruhata smiled. "You run along now. I'm sure that Soul Reaper's gonna need help. Thanks for your business.

Yoshiro nodded. "Anytime, old friend." He placed his new find in his packsack, and continued along the streets. He jumped up on the rooftops, and proceeded to follow this girl. Maybe if I help her, the Soul Society will get the message and stop trying to kill me!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy_Dancer08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 pm

She huffed down the street for a little bit then found herself downtown. Walking over to stand on one of the bridges that hovered over the streets, she looked around and just watched people pass. She noticed the types of clothing people were wearing and how they reacted and interacted with others. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she analyzed the crowd.

Making her way back down from the bridge, she walked down the streets and listened to some of the conversations going on around her.

"So did she actually sleep with him?"

"I have to have those papers on my desk by tomorrow."

"When I get home, we'll watch a movie and then I'll help you with your homework."

"Tomorrow we can hang out at the amusement park and maybe find some chicks to hang with."

While she did this, she made mental notes of everything. She made notes of who was having what type of conversation, how they were having the conversation, what their body language was saying. She wanted to completely analyze this world.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff