Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
~Zikaru~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zikaru94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:55 pm
User Image

Username: Zikaru94

Name: Zikaru

Job: Student
Abilities: Good at sports, especially basketball, Master at different styles of martial arts such as Shaolin, Tae Kwon Do, and Kung Fu. He mastered Sword and Staff techniques.

Equipment: Wears a blue turtle neck shirt and a white shorts, also with blue shoes. He wears a black robe all the time. He keeps a red and blue digivice with him alt all times

Personality: Zikaru is kind and patient. At times, he gets annoyed and has alittle temper.

Biography: Zikaru is a kid who is great at everything. He lives in Tokyo, Japan. He's been going to the digital world ever since he was 12.

Home: Zikaru's house is two stories high and it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Tokyo, Japan.

Alignment: Neutral

Digimon:
Ryuu: Botamon>Koromon>Agumon>Greymon>MetalGreymon>Wargreymon

First Encounter: One day, when Zikaru was 12 years old, he was playing basketball outside with his friends. He was taking a shot and it swirled around the hoop then went out of bounce towards the bushes. When he went to the bushes he was looking for a ball when he saw a weird little egg. He quickly took the ball and threw it towards his friends. Then he turned around and took the mysterious egg, told his friends that he was leaving and went home. He got home and snuck the egg inside his house. He quickly ran inside his room and locked the door. Zikaru sat on his bed with the egg in his laps. Suddenly, the egg started to glow. The glow was so bright that he had to cover his eyes. Once he opened his eyes then there was a small little black creature. He decided to name it Ryu. On its head, there was a small strange device. Zikaru took the device and it glowed. From that day on, Zikaru and Ryuu were partners and best friend ever since.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=11037875#146274269

-Profile-Digivices-Ryu-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:00 pm
This is where I show you all my digivices and stuff...

-Profiles-Digivices-Ryu-

Zikaru94

Zikaru94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:06 pm

Nickname: Ryu
Personality: Ryu is a nice and cheerful digimon. He mostly happy and will always stick next to his partner no matter what is happening. He works hard to achieve his goal.
Found: Zikaru met Ryu from a digi egg found when he was playing basketball.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The egg hatched and Ryu appeared.

Ryu started to eat alot then there was a bright glow, it turned out that he digivolved!

After alot of hard work, Ryu finally digivolved into Agumon!

While me an Ryu were walking through a forest, a Kuwagamon came out rushing to attack us. Agumon rushing to protect me with full confidence. he was not strong enough to defeat him. Right at the last moment, Ryu digivolved into Greymon and defeated Kuwagamon with his Nova Blast!

One day... while Ryu and I were just walking... we found a weird necklace, he picked it up and put it in my pocket. A week later, we saw Ookuwamon attacking a digimon village, Ryu and I raced to help the digimon village. Ryu was over powered by Ookuwamon, when hoped seem lost, the strange necklace started glowing from my pocket. Then a small square shape object started floating out of the village's well. It turned out that he had found a Tag and a Crest of Courage. Greymon suddenly felt power and digivolved into Metal Greymon! Soon after Ryu digivolved he defeated Ookuwamon in one blow.

Ryu and I was taken a stroll down the lake when a MetalSeadramon appeared from the deep blues. He caught Ryu by surprise and attacked him with one blow. Ryu suddenly felt helpless and a bright glow emerged. He digivolved into WarGreymon and destroyed MetalSeadramon with Terror Force!

-Profiles-Digivices-Ryu-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 pm
reserved  

Zikaru94

Zikaru94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:10 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 pm
reserved  

Zikaru94

Zikaru94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:31 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm
reserved  

Zikaru94

Zikaru94

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:34 pm
you may now post  

Zikaru94

Israfel_Sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Hello welcom to the guild. I am kinda new two i joined like couple days ago. Arnt you also at the digiisland shop two. I see you there alot. Meet my magna angemon glory.

Glory: Hello  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Ello!

Shard: >.>  

Technicolorz

Hikano

Shameless Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Welcome to the guild!

Arzen: We hope you enjoy it here! I'm Arzen and this is Serhii and Hika!

Serhii: *Waves*

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm
Thanks... I go to the digi island shop... but I just don't have enough to get my own digimon from there sad  

Zikaru94

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:21 pm
Hey there my Ghost friend. biggrin  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items