Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ninja rpg! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:00 am
ok...just pick ur ninja name and then rp. my name is sasuke uchiha.....oh and pick ur village. i'm from the leaf village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am
User Image  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:12 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Yoshiro Watanabe, rogue-nin of Suna at your service.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Drizzt104

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:02 am
Mazaki Kishozune, wandering samurai. Trained also in the ninja arts. Beleives chakra is only used to magnify power your body already has. Those that mock him because of it. Are the ones that end up on the ground. His shadow cast over them.

Follow the link to see his picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:23 am
Hideo Mamochi, son of Zabuza Mamochi. He has the same abilities as Zabuza only they are stronger. Blood Mist Village. He specializes in using the Guillotine sword that his father had given him the day before Zabuza died and traditonal kunai/throwing stars. He seeks revenge against the members of squad 7 for killing his father.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Imagine this picture only around sasuke's age and wearing the clothes that zabuza had the day he died.  

Kazuya Maeda

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:11 pm
The Axl Rose
Hideo Mamochi, son of Zabuza Mamochi. He has the same abilities as Zabuza only they are stronger. Blood Mist Village. He specializes in using the Guillotine sword that his father had given him the day before Zabuza died and traditonal kunai/throwing stars. He seeks revenge against the members of squad 7 for killing his father.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Imagine this picture only around sasuke's age and wearing the clothes that zabuza had the day he died.

so...r u going to kill me then? hehehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:29 pm
(Maybe he'll just visit Kisame and learn how to use that sword a bit better, first...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:37 pm
hehehe. like it matters... i'll still be stronger than him....if he fights me he'll just die like zabuza....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:48 pm
~takes out his sword~ now is there any of u that either wish to ally with me or try to destroy me? if so than speak now!  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:49 pm
(EVIL RULES!!! twisted Yoshiro Watanabe, servant of Orochimaru, at your most humble service.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(EVIL RULES!!! twisted Yoshiro Watanabe, servant of Orochimaru, at your most humble service.)

a servant of orochimaru? well, then. are u an ally of me or him?  

The_Last_Avenger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm
if ur alliegance lies with orochimaru i must kill u.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:20 am
rpgs are cơl  

Kurogane10

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out