The Flower Meadow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:58 pm
The Flower meadow is similar to the clearing but instead of tall grass it is mainly composed of wild flowers and herb. In one corner, The meadow is connected to a small stream and covered with alot of different flowers and herbs all over the place, Depending on the nourishment of the ground and the type of trees in the area.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/unrealslighter/wild-flower-meadow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/unrealslighter/WildflowerMeadow1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/unrealslighter/meadow14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/unrealslighter/orchid-field-stanmer-00002-.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:29 pm
Coming out of the forest, clayton is shocked to find that this wasnt the clearing he was heading for. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots fresh rabbit carrion. "Must have been a hawk," he thought to himself. He quickly runs to eat it, before the corpse can rot any further.  

clayton797

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 pm
Sora walked upon the meadow and her crimson eyes brightened. All the flowers! Smiling she started to walk around. Her crimson fur standing out against the flowers but, she had no need to hide. Her paws hit the ground silently as the pushed down the grass but as soon as the paws left the ground the grass and flowers popped up again. Her tail swayed here and there. Running against the plants and the back of her hind legs. It was a nice day. Then looking up her black nose twitched. Was it rabbit blood that she smelled? She felt curiousity spring up into her but she ignored it and turned to face forward once more. Starting to walk again she continued to look about the meadow again. Walking down a small slope and came upon the small stream.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:04 pm
Slighter was at the small stream his shirt and helmet where both off has he seemed to be bathing but being as careless has he always pretended to be he didn't realized there where otehr wolves about, His long Elbow length hair hanged freely over his shoulder and his Hazel colored eye shinning in the sunlight, "yup, A nice day indeed." he said out loud with a small laugh.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Walking close to the water's edge Sora looks into it. Seeing her reflection as she sat down. She just stared at it. Her crimson eyes peering into her own reflection's eyes. The crimson fur blowing somewhat when the soft wind came tumbling in. She let herself go into her thoughts, ones that she usually kept away in the back of her head. After sitting there for some time she shook her head and looked up. Her eyes watching birds as they flew away and sang. A small smile came upon her maw once more. It was certainly peaceful here.
Sora was enjoying the scenary until her right ear twitched at a sound. It was a faint trace of a laugh. Turning her head she faces the direction the sound cam from. The laugh sounded familiar. . . but, it was too faint for her to register to who it belonged too. Curiousity sprang into her again and, it won. At times like these it got the better of her. Standing up she gives her fur a quick shake and starts to walk once more. Towards the sound of the laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:32 pm
Slighter smirked before he dived into the river not realizing it wasn't deep and his his forehead on a slippery rock, "Ouch!" he said loudly again has he laughed more, Sitting in the water so only his shoulder up where visible. but again his head was turned facing away from where chi was coming from so his face was invisible to her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Sora came upon Slighter and heard him say 'Ouch!; and laugh. She just surpressed a silent sigh and shook her head. Walking silently behind him she draws closer. Then, turns into her human form and coruches down behind Slighter. Her arms and hands over her knees as her feet was holding her body up. Lifting her arm she poked Slighter's bare shoulder softly. Waiting quietly for a response as she tucked a peice of crimson hair behind her ear. Her black blindfold that covered her eyes sitting softly upon her cheekbones, nose, and her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:39 pm
Soon after he finished his meal, clayton decided it was time for a drink and a nice swim. Even if it was too shallow for slighter, there was enough water for clayton.  

clayton797

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Slighter was surprised when he was poke and jumped up and once again slipped on a rock, Sitting up once again facing Sora, His hair was hanging in front of his face has he sighed, "Yes?" he asked her with a smile on his face has he yawned once more, His clothes lying on the behind Sora.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:43 pm
Sora smiled and felt her shoulders lift then fall back down in a shrug. "I dunno. . . scaring you?" She said laughing softly as she removed her feet from under her and sat on the grassy land below her. Looking at him she asked, "You okay? After the two times you slipped or something?" She asked, not knowing why he said ouch the first time. Then looking up she let her eyes roam for a moment then landed back on Slighter's somewhat hidden face.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Slighter looked at her and nodded, "yes, I have a bruised butt and a massive headache but I;m fine!" He said iwth a small laugh has he looked at her looking at him, "You really wanna see whats behind that mask don't you." he asked her has he scratched his head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Sora laughed and shook her head. "Oh no, I think I'll have to find something to drug you so I can work on the headache." She joked as a small smile came across her lips. Hearing his question Sora shrugged again but, felt her head betray her as she started to nod. "I'm curious." She said looking away and up at the sky. She then started involuntarily started tp pat the side of her eye with a finger tip. Feeling the soft cloth on her skin that was her blindfold. She sometimes did that out of habit.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:13 pm
Slighter nodded, "Really now." He told her has he opened his mouth, 'Then drug me away!" He said sarcastically has he stood up and walked into the deeper part of the stream, his hair still hiding his face, "Then You have to look for yourself." He told her has he crossed his arm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:14 pm
clayton watches with eyes wide open  

clayton797

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:37 pm
Sora laughed as she watched him walk away. Standing up she shrugged, "Nah, I don't feel like chasing you. . ." She walked over to his clothes and picked up the mask carefully and held it in her hands, "I think I should go ahead and just keep the mask. Maybe hold it for ransom or something." She said as she laughed softly, looking at Slighter for a response of he was going to give her one. She didn't notice the other wolf that was nearby.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff