Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
363 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:09 pm
For now, I'm just going to put up a few images. I will add more later, but these images alone are just what all Naruto fans have been waiting for. The revealing of the final 2 Akatsuki members!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 pm
The plot thickens. Finally we get to see the face of the "leader" of the Akatsuki and his partner. Pein (Akatsuki leader) looks a lot like a punked out Naruto and is from Hidden Rain, who would have guessed. And it is confirmed that Pein's partner is indeed female and is kind of cool looking.

Well, Deidara is dead, Manda is dead, Tobi might be dead, and Sasuke was very close to pulling a deus ex machina. Naruto and friends will probably find Sasuke and it will go down.  

Classic Black Sheep

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:59 pm
I was expecting BH to look prittier. Kishi you failed again.

Other then the hair i don't see it. I don't see why people say he looks like naruto.

Its kinda sad that he was revealed this week, because we wont be getting a chapter until the week after next. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 pm
Frostman
Other then the hair i don't see it. I don't see why people say he looks like naruto.

If you remove all the sucky piercings and the hypnotizing eyes, he would look just like Naruto and/or the 4th Hokage. I don't see how you don't see the resemblance  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:20 pm
I wonder if it's possible to get the peircing leader has, if so I'm totally getting them. Beside's that all I have to say is UM better be a Cloud ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:25 pm
Hm, I can kinda see it. Pein DOES resemble Naruto a bit. *shrug* I'm just glad to see Suigetsu in the plot again! &hearts ^___^ Sui-kun is love. And Sasuke had his hair all un-anti-gravitized. That was cool.

Lately it seems as if the battles are getting duller...is it just me?  

Evil Genius Koji

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:05 pm
All I now is that with Pein on his way to deliver some....well, pain, Naruto and co. as well as Sasuke and co are both probably in deep, deep s**t.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 pm
I see the resemblance. However, I thought it was funny that Kisame acknowledge that Akatsuki is losing members left and right.

Though to a serious manner, any ideas who the person the "leader" and his partner were talking to?  

Honh

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Looks like either their client, or the "true" leader, kinda like Pein/Pain (can be spelled either way) is in charge of the specific orders and individual movements of the members, the "true" leader, or Mystery Man, gives out the general orders like "go get me some biju".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:11 pm
Manda dieing made me sad =( I hope summons have a way of coming back.

Oh and Pein was revealed. Very nice, though since everyone is going to where Sasuke is and Pein is also going there im expecting something kickass to go down.

Tobi cant be dead. We didnt find out whats behind the mask and his abilities yet. To early for him to die.

How Sasuke managed to summon Manda, put him in a genjutsu, get in him, and summon them to a different dimmension before the mass of the bomb hit them with Sasuke already low on chakra I dont know.

And the guy behind the scenes is interesting. Wasnt expecting there to be someone higher on the food chain than AL.  

Mr._Stabby

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:32 pm
Mr._Stabby
Manda dieing made me sad =( I hope summons have a way of coming back.

Oh and Pein was revealed. Very nice, though since everyone is going to where Sasuke is and Pein is also going there im expecting something kickass to go down.

Tobi cant be dead. We didnt find out whats behind the mask and his abilities yet. To early for him to die.

How Sasuke managed to summon Manda, put him in a genjutsu, get in him, and summon them to a different dimmension before the mass of the bomb hit them with Sasuke already low on chakra I dont know.

And the guy behind the scenes is interesting. Wasnt expecting there to be someone higher on the food chain than AL.

well, he may or may not actually be stronger than Pein. Might just be paying him, or be the real mastermind.

Also, I have a question Stabby, who is that in your sig....with the massive reverse cleavage....;p  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Well one would assume shadow figure is stronger, since hes even more mysterious. Though he could be just a provider.

Oh and the character in my sig is Halibel from Bleach. Teh sex heart  

Mr._Stabby

Historical

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:12 am
User Image

Haven't read Bleach in forever.
She an Arrancar?

Back to topic.
I got so excited to finally see the AL, then I realized.
How the hell is Naruto gonna pull this one off?
I mean facing the leader and his partner?
I know he's gonna have some major help but shiz man that's a gonna be a tough fight.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:35 pm
Historical
User Image

Haven't read Bleach in forever.
She an Arrancar?

Back to topic.
I got so excited to finally see the AL, then I realized.
How the hell is Naruto gonna pull this one off?
I mean facing the leader and his partner?
I know he's gonna have some major help but shiz man that's a gonna be a tough fight.

User Image

Yah shes an espada.

But yeah, with the AL fight, blue haur doesnt even have to come and he could still probaly own alll of them.

Also a theory that I heard that interested me was that Blue hair was Naruto's mom. Just something interesting.  

Mr._Stabby

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games