Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 pm
*leans off wall n prepares for students to come n out of boredem reads bulletin*

HERE WE STARTING OFF IN THE SQUAD MAKING ROOM!!FIRST WHILE UR ENTERING U NEED TO DECIDE IF YOUR GOING TO BE A SENSEI OR A STUDENT!!STUDENTS WILL BE PLACED IN A GROUP OF 4....THE SENSEI......N 3 STUDENTS............AFTER A SQUAD IS CREATED YOU WILL BE TOLD A MISSION.........EACH TIME YOU N UR SQUAD COMPLETED A MISSION U MAY EITHER TRAIN FOR A WHILE OR COME BACK FOR ANOTHER MISSION...........OF COURSE U START OFF WITH A D RANK MISSION.........AS FOR ME I WOULD DO MY ORIGINAL DUTY OF SENSEI BUT SADLY I WILL HAV TO BE BUSY CREATING SQUADS N ASSIGNING MISSION...............SO NO SADLY I CANT BE NOBODY'S SENSEI..........WELL TO ASSIGN I NEED U TO FILL THIS APPLICATION THEN WAIT AWHILE UNTIL I ASSIGN U WITH 2 OTHER ASSIGNED STUDENTS N A ASSIGNED SENSEI
sad SENSEIS MUST BE 25 OR OLDER N STUDENTS 12 OR OLDER)
OK FOR UR APPLICATION TO BE FILLED JUST PRINT IN ALL THE IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT U I DONT CARE HOW U PUT IT REALLY N NO I WOULD LIKE U TO NOT PUT UR JUTSUS U MAY PUT WAT UR TALENTS ARE BUT NOT UR JUSTSUS THOSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE SUPRISING WHEN A FIGHT IS HAPPENING IN THE VILLAGE OR AT THE TRAINING ARENA(PARTS OF THE VILLAGE)N YES SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL BE CHUUNIN EXAMS.........N YES U MAY BE AN OUTLAW BUT STILL PUT UR INFORMATION rolleyes OK THATS BOUT IT WELCOME TO THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE N ENJOY UR TIME LIVING HERE  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:47 pm
well Ive here...........im neither a uchiha or hyuuga or any of those famous clans.........im simply in the Rosa clan...........sealed in me to save the village when in desprate desprate need i carry the Water Angel........its not a demon like te sand spirit or nine tail fox.........but it still is as powerful ^_-...........im from the konaha village of course n kno all types of jutsu's........when im in need to use the power of the water angel in me i do........but that barely happens........like gaara n his sand.......i control water n im specialized in water techiniques n jutsus...........my angel's secret power lets me sometimes lets me even use ke kai genkais such as sharigan n byakugan........the only thing its blue......my sharigan looks exactly like the real thing but dark blue not red..............n my byakugan aint white its light blue.......well..........thats bout it for me ................n of course i can care less wat i am but i would like to be in a squad so if theres squads ill love to be a student........hehe thats me^^

okays im so excited put me in a squad put me in a squad  

iIve

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:53 pm
welcome Ive^^ *thinks to self so shes the legendary holder of the Water Angel........i wasnt expecting the holder of the powerful water angel to be a girl but its a possiblity*ok now we just need 2 more students n a sensei n ur squad will be squad num 1 ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:58 pm
okay i can wait ill be in the training room..........*walks in to the training rooms n starts throwing kunais at logs n targets*  

iIve

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:47 pm
IVE1216
okay i can wait ill be in the training room..........*walks in to the training rooms n starts throwing kunais at logs n targets*
*hits all targets perfectly in the middle*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:55 pm
wow thats some good aim u hav there sweatdrop *thinks to self im definitely not messing with her* um lol ill be over here waiting for more ppl to enter if u need me *leans on wall n reads*  

Jonthelegend

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:57 pm
ya than heh^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:00 pm
*ya thanx heh^^  

iIve

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:13 pm
the names sasuke uchiha. last survivor of the uchiha clan. i possess the sharingan and am a master of fire jutsu. i also know chidori.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:25 pm
bananas28
the names sasuke uchiha. last survivor of the uchiha clan. i possess the sharingan and am a master of fire jutsu. i also know chidori.
*turns back from training room*heh so ur the last one of the uchiha clan everyones talking about.........well im guessing ur here to apply for a squad.........so am i...............nice to meet u^^  

iIve

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm
IVE1216
bananas28
*turns back from training room*heh so ur the last one of the uchiha clan everyones talking about.........well im guessing ur here to apply for a squad.........so am i...............nice to meet u^^

looks at her "same here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm
bananas28
hmm yes i kno who u r ok ur assigned i will place u in a squad n assign u n ur squad a mission as soon as i get a couple of more ppl  

Jonthelegend

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:28 pm
well ill be in the training room if u need me^^ *walks bak to training room n starts to practice hand signs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:31 pm
"ok then" walks into the training room and destroys all the dummies with pheonix flower jutsu "anything better to train with?"  

The_Last_Avenger

iIve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:35 pm
bananas28
"ok then" walks into the training room and destroys all the dummies with pheonix flower jutsu "anything better to train with?"
heh ur pretty impressive i gotta admit.........*walks up to u*well the applications just started n itll be awhile until more ppl come n apply so before i meet up with my squad.......me n u right here right now.........sasuke uchiha.......n dont hold bak because im a girl^^...........because i wont*does fighting stance*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff