Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 pm
Well, I know this is a bit late, but for those who just joined [and for those who have been here for longer], feel free to introduce yourself.

I don't really think I know of a way to introduce myself though. I'm too plain ^__^;.

Edit: This is my first time making a thread like this. If someone else can do a better job, feel free to delete mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:56 pm
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

Well, since I didn't think of making a thread like this myself, I will introduce myself:

I am Onicept (On Gaia anyways), but you can call me Boku or Oni.

I was thinking of changing my username to something more appealing, but I haven't got around to it yet.

My Hobbies include Video games, Anime, Manga and the such.

...waiting for Episode 15 of Lucky Star now xP

Onicept
Captain

But I NEED tacos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm "But I NEED tacos" because of a recent InvaderZim-obsession. x3 My real name is Phoenix, but my preferred nickname is Wave, because I'm always waving at people, lol. I like voice-acting and trying to copy different anime characters' voices. surprised I also like singing uber-fast songs, like the Lucky Star OP. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:43 pm
Welcome Taco ^__^.

Is your name really Phoenix though? I don't need to know your given name, but I'm just amazed right now.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Hey, I'm SamuraiHuynh or just Huynh if you favor. I'm moderator Sōjirō. Welcome to all new members.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:42 pm
Hello everyone I'm Konata_Izumi_RP and I'm the Nanako Kuroi Moderator! I also Enjoy Reading Manga's, Watching Anime, Collecting Rare things, and most of all Playing any and all type of Games! Which is what I was raised off of! If you need help with anything tell me and I can try and help specially if you need to find something I'll look it up for you!  

Konata_Izumi_RP
Crew

Ultima_psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:35 am
Hey guys, my name is Ultima_psycho but you can just call me psycho. ive been watchign anime since the first epis of pokemon. I found lucky star when it was on the third episide and ive been downloading ever since. I live in canada (that seems to be quite a shock) and am such a big fan of anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:50 am
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu...

Ooh, I'm sorry I didn't get much work done Oni, I got caught up in housework and didn't get a chance. But right now I'm working on making Icons for the mods like for example, Mine will say Miyuki - Moderator or something.
You can post them on your sig, quote, whatever, but I'll start with mine, then I'll go to oni's, etc. By the way, I need a list of all the mods and their characters.

Ooh I got a little off topic, eh, well my real name is Louie, you can call me Lou, or whatever you want.

I'm also a moderator ^-^; (Miyuki) yeah, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or Oni, or any other mods :3

...User Image  

[Lou Lou]
Crew

But I NEED tacos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:33 am
0ceanBlue
Welcome Taco ^__^.

Is your name really Phoenix though? I don't need to know your given name, but I'm just amazed right now.

That is my real name, lol. x3 For the 9 months, my mom thought I would be a boy, so she decided on the name Dillan. When I got here, I was a girl, and she looked on her nightstand and saw an X-Men comic book, with Jean Grey on the cover, and remembered that she's called "Phoenix." So I'm named after her. x3 But my grandparents tell everyone I'm named after the mythological bird. surprised

So yeah, that's my story. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Yo, I'm k9nick, the one and only. Now somethin about myself, lets see.... oh yes, I'm a pretty fun guy to hang with and am pretty random, but all in all, ya wanna talk about somethin, I'm all ears, and mabye nose. Oh and another thing, don't take Kuchiki's pancakes or bang his sister, he'll kill you. Oh and I am a huge gamer, more or less, playing games if I'm not on a computer.  

Envoy of Dark Light

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 pm
Lol.
That's a unique name.

*Wishes he had a unique name*

Anyhow, I hope you all have fun here ^__^.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:11 pm
I'm pretty sure I will and its not my real name, my real name is Nicholas Scott Montgomery, but everybody just calls me Nik.  

Envoy of Dark Light

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:27 pm
How it going, Nik? Glad to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:26 pm
I made the thread a sticky, so newcomers can find it easily.  

GeebusKermas
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:48 pm
0ceanBlue
I made the thread a sticky, so newcomers can find it easily.
User Image
Join the Official Lucky Star guild...

Makes more sense then. Like every other guild has lol.

...waiting for Episode 16 of Lucky Star now xP

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces