Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's like,
  here!!
View Results

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:22 am
It has been brought to my attention that newbs to the guild have no where to post a lil something about themselves, so here it is! Feel free to post however much you want, be it an essay or just a couple of lines, and it doesn't have to be NIN based either.

Just anything you would like to share with the rest of us as an introduction to yourself. It could even be about your obsession with cows....

ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:32 pm
I don't like cows. They're ugly and smelly. D:

but they are damn tasty. heart  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:43 am
You're not new to the guild you smeg head
scream

-smites you-

mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:05 pm
:C

you called me a smeg head  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

SkinCarvedHymn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 pm
    o_____o
    hi.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:32 pm
Well im new to gaia and the guild. im typing on my wii which is a pain so ill make it short. my fave NIN songs are reptile and the great destroyer. im a hairstylist and costume designer. i supose thats it... oh and my dad is a cowboy. he just birthed a baby bull named cayene... since we were on the subject of cows smile  

mikominouchi

Greer Lion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Hi, I'm Alex. I guess I've technically been in this guild for a long time, but am just now posting (I'm so naughty). Mainly because I was like "Hey, that new Saul Williams album just came out and I bet those Nine Inch Nails cats will be talking about it maybe." So I thought I would check out the guild.

I am in to all sorts of music. Although Downward Spiral was one of the first CDs I ever really bought, I didn't get into Nine Inch Nails until I saw them with Saul Williams on the With Teeth 2006 Winter Tour and it was phenomenal (although I was really there for Saul. That cat is unreal. Then I saw them again during the Summer Ampetheater Tour, actually the 06/06/06 Birmingham show to be exact. Although I've gotten into the non-popular much heavier built robotic noisy frightening sort of Industrial in recent months I still think Trent can write some pretty music and he does some fabulous piano work, especailly the Still CD that I got when I saw them on tour.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:15 pm
Hi there, I'm new to this guild.
As for basic info, my favourite NIN song is Memorabilia, and my favourite album is Pretty Hate Machine.

Oh, and I love cows, as long as they're made of tofu.  

Solanum Nigrum

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:09 pm
Welcome to the guild guys
^_^

Nice sig Solanum wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:44 am
[~+~]

Hello. :3
Uhm. Just call me Spiral. If you want to find out more go to meh profile?
- Edits - Uh. For the point of the post recently made, i live in England.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Empty Spiral

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:16 pm
This place makes me happy
You can call me Disposable Ensign
or Rhapsody  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:13 pm
From now on, introductions should include your location!

That way, people don't have to make a topic about it. They can just look here. :3

So if anyone who already posted here would like to edit their post to include their location too, that would be helpful.

`Suki`
Crew

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:40 am
User ImageUser ImageHELP ME: I've broke apart my insides
HELP ME: I've got no soul to sell.
HELP ME: the only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself.

*Le screech!* not an introduction thread. *twitches and dies* OK, so, somewhere in my introduction you have now seen that I am a bit melodramatic. My name is Rogue, yes I really go by Rogue... and I am a 28 year old gay male who is absolutely in love with Trent Reznor. I am moody and opinionated, but so long as you can type in full sentences of decent english, I can be friendly and outgoing too. I am not looking for friends or relationships off line, so please please please don't try and get me to become your offline buddy. heart heart

Rogue Deceit is located in sunny Massachusetts

HELP ME: Tear down your reason
HELP ME: it's your sex I can smell
HELP ME: you make me perfect
Help me become somebody else.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 am
Hi, I am new to the guild as well...actually the first guild I have ever joined so yeah...
I am from Louisiana...home of Trent's former N.O. studio in the French Quarter, 5 blocks from the Virgin record store...
So yeah, I've met the guy, he is pretty nice....
Thats it as far as I can tell, so later...  

acid_bath54

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:09 am
taylor54
Hi, I am new to the guild as well...actually the first guild I have ever joined so yeah...
I am from Louisiana...home of Trent's former N.O. studio in the French Quarter, 5 blocks from the Virgin record store...
So yeah, I've met the guy, he is pretty nice....
Thats it as far as I can tell, so later...

User ImageUser Image

Is he really, because I have seriously heard he can be a royal a** most of the time? Not that I am saying there is anything wrong with that, everyone can be... or that it makes me adore him any less... just a random fact I picked up from those who have met him.

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff