Reply Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild
Smell my Wife! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:25 pm
We all already know I'm the smartest person you'll ever meet, so allow me to prove it.

Here's the gameshow I thought up.
You take two married couples and separate the boys from the girls (or girls from the girls, but no gay dudes. He may be fruitier then Tropicana but he's no wife). You blindfold the husbands and make them run through a smelly obstacle course like that.

Meanwhile, you make the wives take a shower and get into jumpsuits, so as to stop them from cheating with a strong perfume or something.

Now, when the guys run the course at the end is the wives and two other women. The first guy to get there gets to smell them (but he can't touch them or anything) and they must remain absolutely silent. Any noise will get them disqualified. The guy has two minutes to decide who is his wife based on smell alone. If he picks the wrong girl the second guy gets to sniff when he makes his way over. If he fumbles they both lose.

Smell My Wife!
I'll be the host, obviously, cause I can wear a tweed suit and I sound corny enough (not that any of you know).

Make a gameshow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:29 pm
Can I just be one of those women on your show who wears sparkley dresses and gives out the prizes?

I like your gameshow. surprised I'll come up with mine later.

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm
Zealous Blue
Can I just be one of those women on your show who wears sparkley dresses and gives out the prizes?

Just for the compliments I'll let you be the one with a speaking role. You can you "That's right Rex!" and wink and giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:01 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

Just for the compliments I'll let you be the one with a speaking role. You can you "That's right Rex!" and wink and giggle.

Do I get paid more for speaking?  

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:21 pm
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

Only if you consider teeth whitening a payment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:51 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

Eh... I'll consider it...  

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:54 pm
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue

Eh... I'll consider it...

Why, if this were fifty years ago you wouldn't have a choice.
Those were the good ole days, when you could pick any woman off the street and have her come clean your house (and your clock too, but you've got to marry her aha ha ha ha!).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 am
I had this game show idea once

TERRORISM CAMP

It was back in the good ol' days, when terrorists were all over CNN. And I saw a clip of like. Terrorism training or somethin'. And I was like, "LOL terrorist summer camp. ;D "

So it's like Survivor, but with more bombs and stuff.
But the logistics and moral and legal issues are just way too whack to submit for consideration.  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 am
I always had some sort of an idea with a: Lock 5 flaming gay guys in a house with 20 homophobes and just watch them try to interact.

But I don't know how that would fly.
And I want a sparkly dress. 3:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm
..This is one of those ingenious shows with hidden meaning that they put on at unholy hours on the Asian channel.  

Pink Rain Today

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:12 pm
I know...

I DARE YOU TO EAT THAT!

There are two contestants, and the first one starts off eating something fairly simple, like, peanut butter. Then they dare the second person to eat something just as similarily innocent.

But as they keep daring eachother to eat stuff, it gets more extreme. Like, they can dare eachother to eat the gum under seats, or candy they find on the ground, or bugs, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:34 pm
Zealous Blue
I know...

I DARE YOU TO EAT THAT!

There are two contestants, and the first one starts off eating something fairly simple, like, peanut butter. Then they dare the second person to eat something just as similarily innocent.

But as they keep daring eachother to eat stuff, it gets more extreme. Like, they can dare eachother to eat the gum under seats, or candy they find on the ground, or bugs, etc.

Too weak.
I've done all that without being dared.

The Mighty Z-Rex

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:21 pm
Pink Rain Today
..This is one of those ingenious shows with hidden meaning that they put on at unholy hours on the Asian channel.

I LOVE THOSE
they make me glad to be asian
"lol I'm related somehow to that guy over there drinking donkey piss."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
I know...

I DARE YOU TO EAT THAT!

Too weak.

Yes, but have you ever eaten...

A FETUS? O.O

Zealous Blue
Captain

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 am
Zealous Blue
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zealous Blue
I know...

I DARE YOU TO EAT THAT!

Too weak.

Yes, but have you ever eaten...

A FETUS? O.O

Yes. It's some sort of Asian delicacy. You put some crazy spicy oriental hot sauce on it and then you eat a chicken embryo.
It's pretty tasty, actually.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces