Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
My Dream Avi Quest! Everyone's Welcome! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:29 pm
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey! Thanks for dropping by. This is my Dream Avatar Thread! This is a way to let all of you know about my progress in my quest, and a way for me to ask(nicely) for donations and such from all of you kind gaians.

So let me explain a little bit about what I'm doing before I continue on. I have started questing for my Dream Avi!! I'm going to try to keep this in order and active so you all can see my progress and hopefully we'll receive help from all of you! So here's the layout of things around here:

1. Intro-you are here
2. Rules
3. Dream Avi and Progress!
4. List of Donators and anyone else helping me out
5. White List and Black List(Donators will automatically be put on the white list)
6. Contests
7. Anything else I forgot
8. Affiliates/Advertisements

Please heed anything that I say!!!! This is simply my way of trying to complete my quest!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm
RULES!!! PLEASE READ!!!
I will give you a warning about something if i find it inappropriate or don't want it in this thread, any other infractions will be reported. If you have a problem, pm me, I'm always listening

I try not to get too picky about rules, I'm usually a really laid back kinda guy, but please follow them, otherwise I will take action against you, and if you have a question about it, feel free to pm me and ask away.

1. Please follow the main GaiaOnline rules and ToS
2. I will stand minor cursing seeing as how I will probably be doing it myself, but any excessive or severe language and I will report you. This includes any sort of racial slurs or offensive language
3. DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, quote anything on the first page! and please try not to quote messages that are right next to eachother, if you are carrying on a conversation with someone and you two are the only ones talking, don't quote eachother! But you may quote if multiple people are talking and it would get confusing as to what exactly was going on.
4.Do not do excessive bumps! I appreciate bumps, I really do, but if someone else is on and talking, don't just sit there and bump, actually, don't just ever sit there and bump, return the favor of conversation and have a nice chat.
5. Also regarding bumps, don't make them obnoxiously huge or colored, small bumps, and customized bumps are ok, but just please keep them within a reasonable size, I don't like having to scroll through pages and pages of ridiculously huge bumps.
6. Keep it clean, please, in both language and content, no cybering or any sort of romance in here. I might find it acceptable if it's obvious you're joking around, but otherwise I highly doubt that I'll tolerate it, so please, do that somewhere else.
7. Have fun! Chat! Even if you're not here to donate or help me along, please stay and chat, I love having people to talk to!

A bit lengthy, I know, but I'd just like to keep things under control here.

I'll thank everyone in advance for following the rules.

Jars

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:32 pm
DREAM AVI/PROGRESS

Here I'll be keeping you updated on what my dream avi(s) will look like when it's finished, which item I am currently questing for, and just how far along I am to getting it!

Here is my Lunar Were-Warrior! I really like the dark theme, and I've always been a big fan of moons, and i think were-wolves are a cool thing to design something after. Plus, the theme goes together! Werewolves and moons, I do hope you see the connection. I think that after I make this guy, I'll make a solar warrior involving something else, and I'll switch it off, depending on when I'm online, cool, eh?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Approximate Price: 290k
And here are the items that complete this character.

Ancient Katana
Ancient Katana
Were Tail Currently Questing exclaim
Glacier Sleet Pants-Bought
Black Musketeer Top-Bought
Hand Wraps-donated heart
Lunar Cloak
Lunar Cowl E
Shadow Spirit
Were Feet-donated heart
Approximate price for item currently questing: 20k. Current Amount. 7k

I think I'll be creating another Dream Avi to go underneath this one! So just keep looking!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:33 pm
DONATORS!!!

I will forever love the people on this list!!! Well, maybe not love, but I eternally appreciate the people on this list!!! Maybe in the future when I'm done and have the money, I'll return the favor to these kind souls. I've already made the promise though that when I complete my dream avi questing I'll open up my own charity or just become a donator to help other people obtain their dream avi

Donators:
Sagee-Sama: Item Donated-Hand Wraps
Lorien Luinwe: Item Donated-Were Feet
Lucky Max: Items Donated: White Paper Cat Band & Gray Peasant's Shirt
The Anti-Apathy Charity, trade by [Death Note]- 200 gold
Sneezle321: Item donated- G-BOT

I'll update this list each time someone donates any sort of gold or item or anything to me.

Jars

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:37 pm
THE LISTS!!!

You make it on to the white list by sticking around and chatting, bumping this quest thread without being requested to, and by donating! You can make it on through other ways too, namely if I just like you, but I'll update later I'll also be putting up the reason you're on the list next to your name.

White List:
1. Sagee-Sama: donated me hand wraps! heart
2. Lorien Luinwe: donated me were feet heart
3. Lucky Max: donated me White Paper Cat Band and Gray Peasant's Shirt smile
4. The Anti-Apathy Charity, trade done by [Death Note]-donated me 200 gold! smile
5. Sneezle321: donated me G-BOT

wahmbulance Black List: wahmbulance
You make it in here by not following my rules or just doing something totally stupid or mean, don't worry though, I'll warn you if you've done something bad, but on the second offense you'll go on the list, and you will be banned from this thread evil , you can come back, but you'll have to pm me and we'll work something out, let's try to keep this list empty though, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:38 pm
CONTESTS!!!

I really like to make things fun so if this ever really takes off I will have a few contests running with prizes that will be determined at a later time for the winner(s). Possible Contest- I will start putting quotes and such into my posts, however, they could be hidden within my text or just down in white so they're difficult to find, it will be your job as my reader and contestant to find these, figure out where they're from, and pm me with both the quote and the source. I will tell you when it's open and will also have further rules at that point, I'm looking forward to this!

I'll be updating this regularly depending on when I'm online and how my quest is doing, remember, the better my quest is doing the more likely I am to put the contest in action and the better prizes it wil have!

So Remember To Donate!

RP and Art Contest!!1

RP contest

Entry Fees for either contest will be 500 gold! Just send me a trade with the gold, and I will log your name saying that you have paid!!

So here's the deal, I'm making a RP competition. The gist of it is you write out your own Fantasy Role Play, and the one(s) that I think is/are the best in the end will win a prize in gaia gold! The reward will depend on how many people enter, but I'm hoping that it will be at least 10k gold for the winner.Here's what's goin down though!, When you make up your roleplay, please keep it appropriate(meaning following the TOS), I will not accept any sort of excessively sexual RP's or anything completely vulgar. Just try to keep it appropriate, I'm fairly tolerate. If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me!!
But pay close attention! Stealing someone else's ideas is not against the rules here!!! Once you have finished your RP, please PM it to me and I will keep it safe!! Any information you put out here in this thread or any other is still fair game. Now, if someone steals your RP word for word, then you can tell me, and I'll sort it out, but taking ideas, plotlines, characters, etc. from other people in this thread is still allowed!!! Ask if you have any other questions regarding this.

Art Contest

For this, you have to draw any sort of art! I however, will not tolerate stealing work for this one, if i think you've stolen it from somebody, then I will look into it! Again, Entry fee for this is 500 gold, but the rewards are far beyond that! if instead of getting gold, you have an item in mind that you'd rather have, I might be able to accomodate you! So send me a pm with whatever you drew and just sit tight! You will probably have a better chance at winning if you give your picture a title, a caption, maybe a story if there's multiple things in it, and definite chances if you draw something to do with me!!! My eyes will be caught by the people who draw things pertaining to my Dream Avi and Buttercup22594's dream avi, whom I'm sharing a quest thread with!!! I also like soccer...a lot!!!Banners and such also count in this competition, but they would have to go along the lines of my dream avi, to fit my quest!!!

Remember, you don't have a chance of winning if you don't pay the entry fee!! You can still turn stuff in to me and pay later, but if I pick a winner before you've paid, then you're out of luck.

Check out my quest thread and Dream Avi here

also, please don't advertise in this thread, unless I have given you permission, which you can pm me to ask about

I'm glad you stopped by and took the time to read this! I hope you have fun!  

Jars

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:39 pm
EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Well, I think that about sums it up, if there's anything you think i forgot or think i should add here, or would like me to add, maybe your advertisement? then just tell me, I will reserve room for it!!!

If there are any updates, I will post them either here or the next post down so keep a look out for it!! Ok? Awesome, Thanks for stopping by my thread!!! Please stick around and chat, though biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:41 pm
AFFILIATES/ADVERTISEMENTS!

Go ahead and ask if you'd like me to put up an advertisement in here!  

Jars

Jars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:46 pm
And it would appear as though I'm finished with this thread! I suppose I'll just sit and wait for people to come through now

Welcome Everyone!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:43 pm
Waiting Patiently, I really hope I'll get help here  

Jars

Jars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:07 pm
safe to bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 pm
sad day, what am I doing wrong?  

Jars

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 pm
you're not doing anything wrong- sometimes you just have to be patient. And also, most of us are on our own quests, so we can't donate to everyone. smile I get some pretty good gold doing the jigsaw puzzles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:13 pm
haha, i gave up on the puzzles when i figured out I didn't have 4 hours to dedicate to an insane puzzle everytime, now i stick to posting and occassionally browsing the market place! anyone wanna buy some inks off of me?  

Jars

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:16 pm
I'm actually selling ink myself- and giving it away in a lotto...... the stuff's burying me! *lol* is that you in the pic in your sig? You're kinda cute, but a lil young for an oldster like me.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff