Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kokoro's World of OMGWTF [No Random].:Romance/Action/Drama:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:29 pm
Hello! ^ ^ I'm Kokoro, and Despite the name, this is not a random role play ok? ^ ^ I love good role players, and enjoy a great role play, so if you don't mind, ^ ^ Join please...? I may not act like it online when I chat, but I'm pretty shy, and I show it in my characters. ^ ^ Anyway, here's the Profile format::

Gaia Username:
Name:
Appearance:
History(optional):

[This role play is not based on a particular anime, but it IS based on Feudal Japan. (^^;; uhh... not InuYasha, just the same setting, you know villages, small towns, demons, etc..]

You know the rules! ^ ^
1: No god-modding [Automatically killing other people, Never being hit, Having all the powers and being invincible is god-modding, no excuses, god modders will be asked to leave the rp in an orderly fashion.]
2: Follow Gaia's TOS [Keep it PG-13 people! I don't mind cursing [Except the F-word if you know what I mean] and no cybering. Save that stuff for the PMs!]
3: If you decide you don't like someone, and deliberately join this role play to make them quit, one, I will become unhappy, and two I will report you, but not before eating you. ^ ^ ty!

Anyway...

Gaia Username: Kokoro Mitsurugi
Name: Erisa Katsukawa
Appearance: User Image
History(optional): Erisa Was left alone with no memory when she was ten Years old, and had to fend for herself for the past three years, she has not become violent though, she has become kind. She is completely unaware of her past and has no idea who she really is. She got her name from a kind old man who named her. He died three days after meeting her, leaving her alone once again, she now wanders village to village wondering who she really is......

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Erisa wandered around the town, looking for a place to eat, a confused look on her face. "Where Am I..??" She looks around. "Oh no..." She sighs and sits on a bench. "I'm lost...."  

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 pm
[Welcome to Kokoro's World of OMGWTF ^ ^]

Gaia Username: L Hyabusa
Name:L
Appearance: http://littledailyprophet.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/death-note-25avi_001107133.jpg
History:No one knows who he is and where he comes from they just know that he is werid and he dosent talk unless you talk to him

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:23 pm
Gaia Username: king phar
Name: corbec
Appearance: a mercinary by trade corbec carrys a morning star in some light armour (i don't know if this is past future or real time if future or real itme he carrys a pistil as well as his morning star) he has naturaly spiked black hair, strange greenish gold eyes, and is verry muscular.
History(optional) he fights for the highest bidder and is known for bringing up moral in battle sometimes leads a team of friends as a unit instead of normal one man mercs.  

King Phar

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:32 pm
(Feudal Japan= Medevil Japan, so yes its the past)
Erisa stands up, but twists her ankle and falls down. "Just my luck...." She sighs and holds her ankle, the pain filling her leg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
walking up behind her corbec goes on one nee helping her up into a sitting position as he pulls out some rags out of his pack "nasty fall der mate you good?"  

King Phar

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:28 pm
She smiles, going red out of embarrassment of falling on her butt in public. "Umm...Yes...Thank you..umm... mr...ummm.." She looked in his eyes, hers flash for a moment. "Mr. Corbec" She Smiles. "I'm Erisa." (She doesn't know about the demon bit, she thought she was just guessing)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:33 pm
" 'Ello Erisa no mr just Corbec good to meet you. what when did i tell you meh name." smileing kindly.  

King Phar

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:09 pm
She smiled."I think I just developed an ability to guess at things. ^ ^ I've accidentally scared quite a few people unfortunately..."

(Oi Where u from?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:43 pm
Yoz!
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Name: Mitsukuni
Family Name: Haninozuka
Birthday: February 29
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: AB
Height: 4ft 9in
Abillities: mathematics, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Great Taijutsu, can devour 3 whole cakes at once.  

xXKazumaX-

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 pm
"Kyyyaaa!" Dashing down the street chasing after a couple of thieves was the most peculiar and yet cute Ninja you have ever seen.... Mitsukuni. Working at a public Sugar Roll shop down Sakura Alley was the greatest job he has had.(trying a new dialect approach) Making the sweet rolls with the squished yet thoroughly rinsed straberry fruit in the middle and the chewy, yet satisfyingly sweet and sugary outside was a delight he couldnt pass. Occasionally he would eat three at a time and get yelled at by his Sensai. After turning his back, Mitsukuni would throw sprinkles of flower and juice at his back, like darts or throwing knives. Everyone in the Plaza would laugh at him, and the Sensai would just think everyone was happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:12 pm
(Omigosh I luv Mitsukuni!!) Erisa Sees the Short ninja run by. "Wha..?" She blinks and wipes her eyes, and he was gone. Must be seein things...

Ahiru Takashi

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm
L left the town just to get away from everyone "hmm i wonder how today is gonna be" he said as he sat under a tree and looked at the view  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:16 am
(I would join....But the fact that the main character has almost the same name as I have is just too bothering!!! I am sorry but it is!!!)  

Krusadin

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 am
gaia username:bananas28
name: sasuke uchiwa(not uchiha)
appearence: User Image

history:unkown.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash