Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
~~|}TALES~OF~A~DREAM{|~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think its a great idea?
  yes
  Nevah in my lifesszz!
  Panda
  LETS JUST ROLE PLAYAH!
View Results

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Roleplay Of the Next Century!~
RULES PLEASE ninja
.:1) No flaming cybering trolling and FOLLOW TOS PWEASE.
.:2)Have Fun~ I would love to say no Godmode but everyone loves staying alive. Just get hit for once!!! or ill hit you instead
Character:.
Name:
Appearance:
Job/Class/Profession:
Main Emotions: Like if you luv them or hate their guts or are comrades or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setting~{{}}{{}}~In the Future where there are teleporters to fields, robots in shops, and futuristic weapons, like a gun with blades attached to the bottom of the barrel, or what used to be the barrel(MY WEAPON stressed whee 4laugh ) Just be futuristic, there can be a plot to it, like evil robots or killing the person you hate whee Let's Rock this Thread burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:08 pm
Character name: Cloud
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Job: Gundagger usage, Space/Sky Thief
Main Emotion: havent decided yet!  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:23 pm
Character: Erisa Taizawa
Appearance:User Image
Job/Class/Profession: Student at .::The Advanced Acadamy For Students With Gifts::.
Main Emotions: [If this means what she is like most of the time then...] Shy, kind at heart.
[Extra] Personality: Doesn't talk much, doesn't pay attention to anyone really unless they speak to her, has taken care of herself since her parents passed away 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am
Cloud layed down in the grass, slowly floating away with the clouds that roamed by. Starting to hum to himself, he noticed a shadow looming over him. He looked up.  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:35 pm
Erisa sighed. Once again, she was being over-praised for her high score. So what if it's the second highest score in the country?? She started walking to her one room apartment she lied in by herself, getting stares from people new to town. She heard things like:
"Why is her hair white?"
"She has red eyes like a demon."
"She must be from that school for freaks.."
She smirked and just to scare the people, flew without a jet-pack or any kind of jet-based assistance. As she flew, she passed over a grassy area and saw a boy. Hmm... She flew down and hid in a tree. "Who is he..? I've never seen him before..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 am
Cloud sees a girl flying.... wait, a girl?! "What the hell?!" Cloud questions why there aren't any flames coming from the back or why she isn't on a platform.  

xXKazumaX-

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:22 am
Name: Kimiru Uchiriku
Appearance:
User Image
Job/Class/Profession: an outcast
Main Emotions: hate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:17 am
Cloud gets up and starts walking up the hill towards the tree. He slowly looks around for a meaning or an explanation. (My best friend IRL is joining and hes new to roleplay so lets give him some help if he needs it.~)  

xXKazumaX-

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces