Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Jake haters Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:30 pm
Okay seriously whats wrong with him loving Bella and dont tell me because Bella and Edward belong together cause thats a lot of junk. Jake was the reason Bella got better when Edward LEFT HER! She led him on and I dont know why you guys hate him cause he is a good character. I think if he didnt love Bella, Bella and Edwards relationship would have any problems and that would be boring  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 pm
User Image

English please? >w<
But I agree.

User Image

pathetic alcoholic

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:18 pm
um, I don't hate Jake, but think that he should've wanted to just be friends with Bella, instead of wanting something more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:32 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
um, I don't hate Jake, but think that he should've wanted to just be friends with Bella, instead of wanting something more.

yeah I know but he loves her he cant help it  

niecerpiecer

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:41 pm

I don't hate Jacob. I just ... Augh! D:<

I dislike him very, very much. But I don't hate him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 pm
I don't hate him and I know where youre coming from. I used to hate him because he knew Bella loved Edward and he was persistant. But then I thought about it and saw his justification  

Zirumi

Fifii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:10 pm
i agree i hate that icon that says i read new moon and i wanna kick jacob really really hard jacob is a good person with a sunny personality.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:15 pm
I don't hate him I dislike him for his actions toward Edward and his thoughts or how he feels. Just check out my sig.  

Tacara2011

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:35 pm
So Edward doesnt get blamed for anything because he is Mr. Perfect he made actions towards Jacob 2 he wouldnt let Bella see Jacob so he doesnt get blamed or anything thats not fair  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:37 pm
Edward really techincally was not the reason for her to not see Jacob. If Jacob really wanted to see Bella and we all know he did he could have came oveer like he did to disscuss the treaty. Bella couldn't go over there and kick jacob's butt for not taking her calls because she was grounded.  

Tacara2011

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 pm
I don't hate Jacob Black at all. In fact, I think he's a good character. He helped Bella through a rough time. But Edward and Bella are meant to be together. So even though he is a good friend, he can't be anything more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:14 pm
Exactly,  

Tacara2011

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:59 pm
Tacara2011
Edward really techincally was not the reason for her to not see Jacob. If Jacob really wanted to see Bella and we all know he did he could have came oveer like he did to disscuss the treaty. Bella couldn't go over there and kick jacob's butt for not taking her calls because she was grounded.

Still when she wanted 2 hug him before he left Edward wouldnt let her! He acts 2 protective sometimes but does he get blamed no but when Jacob trues 2 love he u guys are all bout he is such a bad guy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:00 pm
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
I don't hate Jacob Black at all. In fact, I think he's a good character. He helped Bella through a rough time. But Edward and Bella are meant to be together. So even though he is a good friend, he can't be anything more.

Like I said dont give me that junk that is no reason 2 hate or dislike or w/e him b/c he loves Bella  

niecerpiecer

Zirumi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:56 pm
I think becoming a werewolf ruined it for him  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items